Welcome to the bustling Downtown Diner!This remarkable set challenges building skills and sparks imagination.
Place your order for 1950s nostalgia!Here, the food is fast, the customers cool, and music is on the menu.
LEGO Creator Expert Downtown Diner
First-level diner serves up classic style!
Including a classic jukebox, checkered floor, and red booths.
Work-out in the mid-level boxing gym!
Work off lunch with heavy-bag punching drills.
Top-level record studio is off the charts!
Includes a vocal booth and mixing desk for recording hits.
Brick-built elements recall the fab 50s!
Everything, from the Streamline Moderne design to the pink convertible, features authentic details.
Easy-to-access, highly detailed interior!
Building sections are designed to detach and reattach easily.
Create a lively LEGO town!
Connect with other LEGO Modular Buildings.
Includes six minifigures!Waitress, manager, rock ‘n’ roll star, body builder, boxer, and cook.
Drop in at the LEGO® Creator Expert 10260 Downtown Diner, where you’ll discover a healthy portion of fun and surprises. This impressive model features removable building sections for easy access to the detailed interior, which comprises a ground-level 1950s-style diner with a large curved front window, red bar stools, jukebox, counter and an open-plan kitchen. The mid level has a boxing gym with boxing ring, punching bag and weight training room, while on the upper-level you'll find a recording studio, complete with vocal booth, mixing desk and a refreshments cabinet. The facade of this modular building features pink-and-teal Streamline Moderne styling with a large ‘DINER’ sign. Other external features include arched windows, balconies and a staircase, plus a pink convertible car and a detailed sidewalk, complete with mailbox, parking meter, flowerpots and a streetlamp. This incredible collectible toy has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia and charm. Includes 6 minifigures.
- Includes 6 minifigures: a chef, waitress, boxer, rock star, manager and a bodybuilder.
- The 3-level LEGO® Creator Expert Downtown Diner comes with an array of brick-built details, including a detailed facade with pink-and-teal Streamline Moderne styling and a large ‘DINER' sign, external staircase, arched windows, drainpipe, balconies, decorative roofline, opening skylight and a rooftop terrace, plus a detailed sidewalk with a mailbox, parking meter, flowerpots and an ornate streetlamp. This set also includes a pink 1950s-style convertible.
- Ground level features 1950s downtown American diner styling with a large curved front window, red barstools, benches, jukebox, candy machine, counter, 2 soda dispensers, and a kitchen with a coffee machine, stove and a cooker hood.
- Mid-level features a boxing gym with a boxing ring, punching bag, weight training room, water dispenser and a wall clock.
- Upper level features a recording studio complete with vocal booth, soundproofed walls, mixing desk and a refreshments cabinet.
- Take a ride in the stylish convertible and head for a diner where fast food and music are on the menu.
- Help the chef prepare the fastest food in town while the roller-skating waitress lines up the orders.
- Drop in at the gym for a couple of rounds in the boxing ring or a good workout on the punching bag.
- Open the skylight and eavesdrop on the making of a hit album.
- Accessory elements include roller skates, guitar, golden record award and a buildable barbell.
- Remove the building sections to access the detailed interior.
- This set includes over 2,480 pieces and is suitable for ages 16+.
- New-for-January-2018 decorated elements include a decorated door, album cover, lots of teal-colored and pink-colored elements, and a dual-face minifigure with singing and smiling expressions.
- Special elements include new-for-January-2018 flower stalks and flower heads, plus 1x3 ‘jumper' plates, 2x2 plate with 2 studs and a minifigure torso with boxing gloves.
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Buildings series 10243 Parisian Restaurant, 10246 Detective’s Office, 10251 Brick Bank and 10255 Assembly Square.
- Measures over 13” (34cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My FIRST ... and luv it!snwong79 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was lucky enough to be able to order this last month and loved building it. Fun techniques especially the spiral back stairs and I like the punching bag as well. I added the Good Morning Sparkle Babies set and built a stroller to add more character to my set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Downtown Diner
- June 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ExpandedDwelve | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I loved the diner so much that I felt it needed an extension. Business was booming so well they decided to expand to keep up with the increase in customers.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 days 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Downtown Diner
- September 6th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Best so far!Sarunas | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have build 5 modulars and this one is the best! I'm glad Lego have rid of classic faces and got more expressions to minifigures because they are amazing and bring more entertainment to the building and theme of it! Building technics for this modular is just amazing, I haven't seen nothing like this before and was wow'ing all the time :) It's almost corner modular, because it has beautiful left side of it with the stairs and backdoors details. Highly recommend it and don't be fooled by negative feedbacks! Enjoy :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Downtown Diner
- March 26th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Gimme 2 Adam and Eve’s and a moo juice!Master357 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis particular modular building has a lot of great things going for it; the diner itself on the main floor was detailed, and fun to build. Wish they’d given a stud for a stack of pancakes on the table to attach. The gym above that was a simpler design, but still has enough detail to enjoy building this level, though it was a bit of a tight fit for some positioning/play. Again, I do wish they’d given a stud for the boxer to attach to on the actual boxing ring. The recording studio on the top was probably one of my favourite parts. The detail that went into making sure it was as accurate as possible is impressive. Some other nice details were the opening skylight, and the spiral staircase at the back. The pièce de résistance for me was the pink Caddy. I won’t lie, my wife may or may not have wanted this set just for the car. Overall, a great addition to any city, and a must have for any modular building fan. Like I said, just would have been nice to have some studded flats to attach certain things to.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Downtown Diner