Action-packed sea life rescue playsetIdeal building toy for kids who love adventure and looking after the environment by caring for animals.
Promotes role-play and nurturingAdventure awaits beneath the seas as Mia dives to rescue the dolphin trapped in the shipwreck and find a hidden treasure map.
LEGO® Friends Dolphins Rescue Mission
Treasure in the deep
Multiple storylines encourage hours of imaginative play.
A race for the rewards
Can Stephanie beat Kacey to the hidden treasure map?
Sea life rescue
Children can pretend to free the dolphin from the shipwreck.
Kids will get immersed in the play as they race to the rescue.
Bring out their nurturing side
Help your child to explore how to care for others.
Set includes a water scooter and a submersible craft.
Includes Stephanie and Kacey mini-dollsPlus a dolphin figure, water-reactive map, underwater elements, gemstone elements, a feeding bottle and other accessories.
Let your little builder get immersed in a race to a rescue a trapped dolphin and find the hidden treasure with LEGO® Friends 41378 Dolphins Rescue Mission creative toy. This dolphin playset allows kids to act out an underwater LEGO rescue mission as Stephanie dives in her cool submersible craft to free a stricken dolphin from a shipwreck. The shipwreck's mast is hinged so Stephanie can lift it to free the dolphin with the grabbing arm of her craft. A hidden gem-filled treasure chest adds another dimension to the action, as does the textile pirate’s map that reveals secret information when brushed with water. But who will find the map first, Stephanie or bad-girl Kacey? The only certainty is the fun your Friends fan will have as they decide who wins this LEGO treasure hunt! Construction set includes 2 mini-doll figures, plus 2 dolphin figures for hours of imaginative play.
- Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Stephanie and Kacey, plus 2 dolphin figures.
- Features a toy submarine with a viewing sphere with hinged windscreen, plus an underwater scooter, shipwreck with hinged mast, and a mini island with a treasure trunk.
- Accessory elements include a water-reactive textile treasure map, 2 wigs, 2 diving helmets, coral and sea creature elements, treasure chest with gems, ball, bottle, fins, syringe, baby bottle and a grabbing tool.
- Inspire your little builder to set sail on a LEGO® rescue mission.
- Help your child to explore how to care for an animal’s wellbeing with this creative toy.
- Kids will love to act out the exciting race to the treasure between Stephanie and Kacey.
- Water-reactive textile treasure map adds an element of surprise.
- Combine this dolphin playset with other LEGO® Friends animal rescue toys such as the 41376 Turtles Rescue Mission, 41380 Lighthouse Rescue Center and 41381 Rescue Mission Boat sets to extend the action-packed fun.
- Use the LEGO® Life app to access this building kit’s intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions. Help even younger builders through the building process, with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode functions to visualize their creations as they go.
- LEGO® Friends sets encourage imaginative play, and make building creative and fun.
- This toy for girls and boys is part of the LEGO® Friends world of everyday heroes and exciting real-world scenarios.
- Submarine rescue vehicle measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Shipwreck measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 19th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much funtumi99 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 4 year has not had more fun with Lego before than playing with this set. She's got lots of horse related sets from the Friends line, but this submarine set with the dolphins really hit the spark. She's done countless rescue missions and keeps expanding her storyline. As a Lego Parent/Fan it is a joy to watch.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dolphins Rescue Mission
- May 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setSolar | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 4 and half years old daughter really love this set and enjoy building it with a little help from daddy. Great work Lego for making her happy and busy for this period of time.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dolphins Rescue Mission
- January 11th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good play valuegreenarj | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!The set offers great play value. My 4-year old loves the small aquatic animals and the dolphins. Unfortunately, parts of the set are quite fragile when built to the instructions. The front of the ship easily falls apart from any small touch, and the seaweed attached with clip-claw to the sides of the ship falls off easily. Nevertheless, the set came with a lot of extra pieces for me (three extra diamonds!).Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Dolphins Rescue Mission