Doctor Strange's Sanctum SanctorumMarvel
Join VIP now and get a Swing Ship Ride gift with purchases over $85*Not VIP?
Small parts and a Small ball.
Stage a mysterious battle at Doctor Strange’s Sanctum Sanctorum, featuring a portal beast with moving tentacles, eyes and teeth. Use the levitating function levers to hover the Super Heroes around the house. Attach the cape of levitation to Doctor Strange and fly him towards the portal beast to use the mystical artifacts in battle. Trap a minifigure in the tentacles and stage a heroic rescue. Includes 3 minifigures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Doctor Strange, Karl Mordo and The Ancient One.
- Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum features a portal beast with rotating teeth, moving eyes and tentacles that can trap minifigures, shelves for mystical artifact accessories, levitation effect for 2 minifigures, and levitation function for Doctor Strange's cloak.
- Weapons include Karl Mordo's quarterstaff and The Ancient One's magical fans with eldritch calligraphy.
- Accessory elements include Doctor Strange's cloak of levitation and magical power elements with eldritch calligraphy markings.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- Sanctum Sanctorum measures over 4” (11cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- January 16th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great addition to the Marvel line.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is great. It's easy to build, it has a lot of great details and features, and some cool new minifigures, which is always important for any new superhero set. It makes a great display piece, but there's also high playability too, if that's your thing. Especially the portal, which is a really cool feature. I would have loved to see a larger, more challenging version of this set. I think the amount of cool details in this one, could have made for an awesome larger one too. And if that ever happens, I'm sure I'll get it too. But for now, this is a good introduction to Doctor Strange, and a must have for Marvel fans.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum
- August 13th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dr. StrangeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDetail is amazing especially with set adding furniture to the mixture. The creature coming from the wall is awesome. Figures each have their own detail which is what we have seen in the movie trailer release. Playability wise it has the potential depending on the child/adult. If you're marvel fan in terms on comics then these added figures have expanded the possibilities of creating scenes using other marvel characters. I look forward to recreating those scenes. All and all it is a nice and welcomed addition to my collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum
- August 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dr. Strange set is MYSTICALI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot surprisingly, the Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum set is already hot and not too easy to find. Was able to grab the last couple off the shelf. This is a wonderful set and I believe will be one of the top Marvel Super Heroes sets of 2016. Always great to get a Lego set from a movie well before it's release. Doctor Strange scheduled to come out in theaters in Nov. 2016. Getting to the set... Here we go. POSITIVES: 1. Minifigures: All three are great with wonderful detail. Strange looks awesome with his cape and detailed amulet. Mordo and The Ancient One are both solid. Always great to have NEW minifigures. 2. Sanctum Sanctorum: Tons of fun details and even a cool nugget into the movie. A letter with "STARK" is part of the many pieces inside Strange's HQs. 3. Portal Beast: Something that is new to any Super Hero set. Fun little feature to make the set playable. NEGATIVES: Wish there was a villain in the set. But since isn't a "teaser" set to the movie that is still several months away from release I understand why there isn't a villain included. Hopefully this won't be the only Dr. Strange set from the movie. OVERALL: Awesome set and a must for collectors. Reminds me of the Ant-Man Final Battle set (#76039), one of the most valued Lego sets from 2015. Hopefully there will be a few more Strange sets, but if not, this will be a MUST have for those who love the super hero sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 55 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum
- October 14th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great minifigs - room to improve.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAll three minifigs in this set are well done. The room isn't big enough to comfortably display all three figures at once. At least not with the portal beast taking up a third of the room. The tentacled portal beast is tricky to put together correctly so the tentacles don't tangle with each other when they are rotated. I would like to figure a way to make the portal beast snap in and out of the portal so the set has more play value. There are many stickers in this set. I dislike putting them on, and they never age nor wear well.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum