Protect the LEGO® City waterfront with the cool 60213 Dock Side Fire set, featuring a fireboat firefighter toy with new-for-January-2019 water cannon with multi-shot function and a motor that can be raised, plus a dock scene with walkie-talkie, 2 oil barrels, dolly and 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City minifigures: a firefighter and a dockworker.
- Features a fireboat with new-for-January-2019 multi-shot water cannon and a raising motor.
- Also includes a dock scene with ladder.
- The boat really floats!
- Accessory elements include a walkie-talkie, dolly, 3 water elements, warning sign, buildable fire element and 2 buildable barrels.
- Lower the motor on the fireboat and race toward the dock fire.
- Load 3 water elements into the cannon and push the plunger to shoot them at the fire to pretend to put it out.
- Fireboat measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Dockside scene measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 26th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0So easyLechel | 25-34Purchased for: SelfThis set is horrible unless you are under 4 you will hate this set. The build is the equivalent of a juniors set I was so surprised when it wasn’t a juniors set actually. The boat is so easy to make the dock is a little more complicated but otherwise it is really easy. The set has just under 100 pieces something close to the amount of pieces in a poly bag. Overall don’t get this setMay 8, 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that you were disappointed in this set. It is one of our simpler ones - with a lower part count and a 5+ age recommendation. If you're looking for something more complex, keep your eyes out for sets with higher part counts and age range suggestions. Or our brick experts would be happy to help pick out the perfect set. Get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 6 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Dock Side Fire
- March 20th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lego dockside fireMark1 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a good set overall and it has a good price though slightly expensive for what the set consists of.The boat is quite neat and I like the fire fighter. The dock is slightly small and I like the the minifigure. Nice set.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Dock Side Fire
- February 4th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Clean KitBrucePFFD | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis kit is clean, simple and straightforward...easy to build. The dock is a bit small, but overall the kit is reasonably realistic.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Dock Side Fire
- June 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dockside FireVVVVV | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Dockside Fire is a fun and interactive play site with a dock that catches on fire and a fire boat that puts it out.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 36 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dock Side Fire