Step back in time to the age of dinosaursCreate your own natural history museum dinosaur exhibit!
An amazing LEGO® set for dinosaur fansBuild and display authentically detailed models of Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops and Pteranodon fossils.
Features three big skeletons—T. rex measures 7” tall and 15” long!
Pose the adjustable fossils on their stands to create a fierce exhibit.
Share your passion
Paleontologist minifigure and accessories allow for creative play with family and friends.
Rewarding, immersive building experienceThis 910-piece set includes an instruction booklet with fascinating facts about T. rex, Triceratops and Pteranodon.
Includes 1 LEGO® minifigurePaleontologist plus a LEGO Sapiens skeleton figure.
Learn about life on Earth millions of years ago and create a stunning centerpiece with this collectible LEGO® Ideas 21320 Dinosaur Fossils toy building kit for adults. This 910-piece set offers an immersive, creative building experience for natural history enthusiasts who will appreciate the authentic details of the 2 dinosaur skeleton models (Tyrannosaurus rex and Triceratops) and the pterosaur reptile (Pteranodon) skeleton toy. The models are built to 1:32 scale, can be adjusted into lifelike poses and each one comes with its own stand so they can be placed alongside the included sapiens skeleton figure for a museum-style display. To complete the set, there’s also a paleontologist toy minifigure with various accessories for imaginative role-play fun. All in all, this archaeology toy makes a great dinosaur gift for adults to build solo or to share their passion for natural history with family and friends.
- A wonderfully detailed dinosaur fossils set featuring buildable, posable, 1:32 scale toy models of Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops and Pteranodon skeletons, each with display stands to create LEGO® style natural history museum exhibits.
- Also includes a sapiens skeleton figure with a display stand, and a paleontologist toy minifigure with a buildable crate, plus dinosaur egg, bone, hat and book elements for creative role-play.
- This collectible LEGO® Ideas dinosaur toy set includes 910 pieces for an immersive, rewarding building experience.
- New to LEGO® building? Don’t worry. This paleontologist kit comes with a booklet featuring easy-to-follow building instructions, fascinating facts about the Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops and Pteranodon, and information about the set's fan creator and LEGO designer.
- Makes a wonderful paleontologist gift toy for LEGO® builders aged 16+ and anyone with a passion for natural history and dinosaurs.
- The pterosaur and dinosaur skeleton toy models make an eye-catching display. The T. rex toy skeleton is the biggest of the 3, measuring over 7” (20cm) tall and 15” (40cm) long.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 7 hoursAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0I have no bone to pick with Lego here. Great set!Tmoney | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been awaiting the release of this set. The little kid in me just loves dinosaurs. I thought this would be a great display piece for either home or office. The set comes is (3) instruction books and (6) numbered bags. The instructions are outlined very well. I had no trouble discerning what Lego needed me to do to progress through the models. My favorite of the three is of course T-Rex. He is the largest, has most bone detail, and has the most character of the three in set. I advise caution with rib cage sections. The piece for rib bones must be from an older mold. They do not friction in tight as I would like. This means the rib bones move easily and may fall out with minimal effort. I advise building each model, in their entirety, and then adjusting the rib cage with a pair of tweezers or something. I truly do love this set. The attention to detail and piece usage are very good. I'm ok with the $59.99 MSRP. I did, however, use $20 in VIP points when I purchased. I'm more than satisfied with paying $40 for this set. I hope Lego makes more models like this in the future. I also hope that they address the rib bone piece issue as well. Happy building to all.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dinosaur Fossils
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set! So much fun to build!phillyeevee133 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is definitely in the top 5 Ideas set released to date. It is very well designed. The detailing is amazing. It has virtually no repetition. The biggest flaw is that the T-Rex’s head doesn’t stay up. But, overall, it was so much fun to build. It’s definitely recommended for any Lego or dinosaur lover.November 4, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! We're glad you had fun with the set. As for your T. rex - it's a good idea to double-check your build. You'll have the best results when all the pieces are pressed tightly together. Also try positioning the first neck joint (closest to the body) first. That one's got the most friction, and will have the most impact on the head's positioning.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dinosaur Fossils
- in about 12 hoursAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The bestArmpenu | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love it! I been waiting for it since two weeks ago. I bought as soon as it became availablePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dinosaur Fossils
- in about 9 hoursAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Really nice setTDOK | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited when I saw this first advertised. I picked it up the first day it came out and forced myself to only build a bag a day to stretch out the fun. The good - I love the idea, who doesn't like dinosaur fossils! The set looks great and was really fun to build. Lego did a nice design with this set. You do need to position the neck piece of the T-Rex in just the right way or the head flops around. The needs improvement - I would say that this is the most delicate set I have built so far. There are parts that seem to fall of the T-Rex tail easily. The head of the Triceratops is pretty delicate. The rib bones were not as tight as I expected and will move on you. This one will be set up on a shelf and not handled very much. It looks great but is a little fragile to me. Then again, it's dinosaur fossils, not a car. All that being said, for the price I thought this was a really nice set. It was enjoyable to build. It would have been sweet to have seen a brontosaurus included.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Dinosaur Fossils