Danger! Gray has got lost in the park and is rolling around in a gyrosphere being chased by a dilophosaurus. Join the ACU trooper as he drives to the rescue in the classic Jurassic World 4x4. Use the binoculars to seek out the ferocious dinosaur and call for back-up on the walkie-talkie. Evade its snapping jaws and use the winch to grab its legs. Take down that dino before it can jump on the back of the 4x4 and activate the explode function! Includes 2 minifigures with a weapon and assorted accessories: Gray and an ACU trooper.
- Includes 2 minifigures with a weapon and assorted accessories: Gray and an ACU trooper
- Jurassic World 4x4 features driver’s cockpit, rubber tires, front winch, rear explode function, boxes and Jurassic World decoration
- Dilophosaurus features posable arms, legs, neck and snapping jaws
- Rolling gyrosphere and a chicken leg element also included
- Includes the ACU trooper’s shock rod
- Accessory elements include binoculars and a wrench
- Get rolling with Gray in the gyrosphere!
- Evade the snapping jaws of the ferocious dilophosaurus
- Use the winch to grab the dino’s legs
- Stop the dino jumping on the truck and activating the explode function!
- Create your own thrilling Jurassic World action scenes
- Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- Dilophosaurus stands over 2” (7cm) tall
- Gyrosphere measures over 2” (6cm) across
- August 15th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Above and beyondI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonA concise build. The minifigures were excellent. The ACU trooper looks like Hamada and Gray looks outstanding. The Dilophosaurus was excellent and it had a excellent color scheme and pose able hands. The blue jeep wasn't in the movie, however it was very good. The rope was the only thing that was the most annoying. The jeep has a lot of play features. The best thing about the jeep was its look, but the chicken, wrench, and binoculars kept falling off. The gyrosphere was ok. The joints that make the gyrosphere spin was stiff, so it sometimes moved and sometimes it stayed stiff. Overall it was a good set and my grandson loved it .Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 26 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dilophosaurus Ambush
- May 25th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of my favoritesAyJay |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was super fun to build, play with and look at. It's also not too expensive. When I first heard about Jurassic World LEGO sets I knew I wanted that Indominus Rex, however I also knew this would be out of my price range. This was the next set that caught my eye, I love everything about this set. The dilophosaurus head is great new mold and the Gyrosphere looks great and is fun to roll around. The best part of the set in my opinion is the truck that resembles the trucks form Jurassic Park and the price wasn't bad either! Oh and the figures look great too! :)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dilophosaurus Ambush
- March 31st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AN AMAZING SETI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really loved this set. It met my expectations in every way. By the box it does not look like it has much to offer, but boy was i wrong. This set is fun, easy to build, and worth the money you pay for it. but now lets talk about the items in this set. The thing i loved the most in the set was the dilophosaurus . This dinosaur was very detailed and i did not have any problems with it. I also liked the figures gray and the ACU officer. So i will say that the dilophosaurus ambush set is a total recommendation that will make a good set for lego and dinosaur fans.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 29 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dilophosaurus Ambush
- June 17th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"I Thought You Were One Of Your Big Brothers"I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've always loved Jurassic Park, so when this line was released, I knew that I had to have a quote from the movie in the title of my reviews for this line. Anyway, this set is incredible, but a few things are weird. The Figures are great. The ACU trooper is suuuper cool. His printing is awesome and he resembles a trooper from the film. Gray Mitchel is an amazing figure. His shirt and hair are dead on to the movie. He should have short legs, but I understand that LEGO needed him to sit down so the regular legs are fine. The Dilophosaurus is the first weird thing. Spoiler: he (or she) isn't in the film. It shows up as a hologram but that's it. The dino is still amazing with its new head, that has its fins, the color scheme is perfect. I absolutely love the Gyrosphere. Its a bit of a pain assembling, trying to make sure that it will actually spin while the driver stays upright. It is still super cool. The jeep is weird thing number 2. The jeep isn't in the film. Yet it is still awesome. It reminds me of a jeep from the original film. The colors are great. I like the roll cage and how its assembled. The missiles, no. They just don't fit with the design, LEGO, if your going to add flick missiles to a jeep, add them to an ACU jeep that is designed for battle. It is very easy to replace them with lights though. Other than that, the jeep is great. Overall, amazing setPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 26 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dilophosaurus Ambush