Play out exciting duels above the sand dunes with this iconic set featuring Jabba the Hutt’s ‘hovering’ skiff with extendable plank, storage hold and movable rudders at the back. Help Han Solo fend off Boba Fett and the skiff guard before his friend walks the plank and falls into the mighty Sarlacc’s minifigure-devouring mouth.
- Includes four minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Boba Fett and a Skiff Guard.
- Features a skiff and a Sarlacc pit.
- Skiff features an extendable plank, storage hold, movable rudders at the back and transparent elements underneath for a ‘hovering' look.
- Sarlacc pit features tentacles, teeth and an opening mouth with space for a minifigure.
- Weapons include Han's blaster pistol, Boba Fett's special blaster pistol and an axe.
- Also includes handcuffs for both Chewbacca and Han Solo.
- Recreate iconic scenes from Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-12.
- Skiff measures over 2” (6cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Sarlacc pit measures over 3” (10cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little setPolyglot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe desert skiff itself looks great – I love the railings, both the stiff and the bendable ones. The gangplank is retractable and has to exposed studs to stand a minifigure on. There's a hidden gun in the box on the deck, and a control station. There's some clear pieces included to raise the skiff a tiny bit. The Sarlacc looks and works very well. It looks frightening even in Lego! The minifigures are fantastic, as usual. I love Boba Fett, he's my favourite minifigure of all times and I appreciate that he looks slightly different to the Carbon Freezing Chamber, since his appearance did change between the two films. Pros: - Great minifigures - Very fun to build - Looks fantastic - Fun play features Cons: - Should have included more clear pieces to lift the skiff higher I'd recommend this set to any Star Wars Lego fans!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Desert Skiff Escape
- in 11 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ubrikkian Bantha-II Cargo SkiffDanbo1861 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe main build to this set is a great representation of the good old "Bantha-II" and it goes together fairly easily. I do wish that the clear pieces on the bottom, used to simulate the effect of repusorlifts, were one or two units taller to give the aft control vanes a little more clearance above the ground. The Sarlacc monster looks decent enough, but there is a little bit of a durability issue with that. The mini-figs are good, as they usually are. Han Solo has his new hair piece and this Boba Fett is a little bit different than the one that came with the Carbon-Freezing Chamber set. This set is still worth it, despite the tiny nit-picks. The Skiff itself is pretty much perfect, and everything else is still good stuff.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Desert Skiff Escape
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great skiff, average sarlacc1977Fanboy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a simple, yet fun build. Skiff: The skiff is very well done. I appreciate that the plank extends straight out instead of flipping out like the previous model. The generous use of clear round bricks on the bottom to give the hovering effect was a nice touch as well. Sarlacc: The Sarlacc Pit felt like a step back compared to the previous model. My main complaint is that this pit is only 1 brick tall while the previous pit was 2 bricks tall. The missing level really doesn’t make it feel like much of a pit. I’m not a huge fan of the reddish bricks but they’re ok. I simple second level of bricks at the perimeter with a few teeth spread around would have gone a long way torwards giving it some depth. I did appreciate the 4 tentacles though. Pros: -Extending plank -Excellent Minfigs -4 Sarlacc Tentacles (2 types) -Maybe this means a Jabbas Palace or Barge are in our future!!! Cons: -No Skiff Lando -Lack of depth to the Saclacc pit compared to the previous model. - Pit needs a 2nd ring of teethPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Desert Skiff Escape
- in 9 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set for those who may have missed...Central | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirstly, as an adult collector, this set offers limited value (unless you missed the previous incarnation of the desert skiff). I already had two of the 2013 versions and set aside the Jabba's Sail Barge, this set didn't really bring anything 'fresh and new' to the scene. That being said, (collector and display gripes aside) this is still a very worthy set. It is a fun little build (and slightly different from previous versions) and has very subtle differences; none of which make it a deal breaker. However, returning to the target audience this is a GREAT SET. For parents, this is a worthwhile purchase. The build is simple enough for younger builders and will give them a decent amount of time absorbed in it. Beyond the build itself, it DOES have a solid play value. I am always reviewing these sets from the 'play and imagination' value. This set DOES NOT DISAPPOINT. With Chewbacca, Han vs Boba Fett and the Guard, this set really does enable the young player to use their imagination in re-creating scenes and their own stories. I always look to see whether you would need another set in order to create a fun story; here you can do so with this set alone. For the parent, this is a VERY worthwhile set to purchase. Positives: Excellent balance of minifigures. Good Solid build. Provides fun and sparks imagination. Negatives: Not really any in isolation, but many might consider this too much of a rehash. Although to be honest that's hardly a negative.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Desert Skiff Escape