Explore the secrets of the ocean with the Deep Sea Submarine! The LEGO® City deep-sea explorers have spotted a mysterious chest lying in a whale skeleton, but a huge, snappy shark is preventing them from reaching it. Open the submarine’s glass bubble cockpit, climb aboard and submerge, using the powerful tilting thrusters to propel you through the water. When you reach the site, use the searchlight and grabber located on the sub’s robotic arms to retrieve the chest. Will it contain the lost treasure? Includes 3 minifigures with assorted accessories: a submariner and 2 scuba divers.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted accessories: a submariner and 2 scuba divers
- Features a submarine, whale ribcage with explore function, seaweed, crab and a shark
- Submarine features large external ballast tanks, opening hatch, bubble cockpit, tilting thrusters, robotic arm with searchlight and robotic arm with grabber
- Accessory elements include a crowbar, camera, treasure chest, 5 gold coins, ruby and a crystal
- Climb aboard the awesome Deep Sea Submarine!
- Explore the deep ocean
- Enter the whale ribcage
- Discover lost treasure
- Watch out for the huge snappy shark!
- Submarine measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 27th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Plenty of fun and floats with some modificationJehanTK | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendMy girlfriend had been a Lego fan as a kid, but this set brought her back into buying as a 23 yr old medical student. I wasn't drawn to the set as immediately, but when we took the box home and started putting it together I got excited too. Lots of cool details and functionality are easily seen. The center of the sub and the floatation pieces are hollow, which allowed me to stuff the foam part of some Nerf darts inside. 9 darts later decent flotation was achieved! This made me really enjoy the set and will hold off on applying the decals until I find a way to seal them for use in water. Great set Lego, can't wait to grab the Exploration Vessel 60095 and create an aquarium scene!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Submarine
- July 29th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Submersible!VariousBones | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a little selective when it comes to purchasing sets for myself. Usually I pick them because I am a fan of the series or because I think they'll make a great display piece. The Deep Sea Submarine falls into the latter category. I saw it in the store and thought that it was a beautiful set that would look good on my shelf, and it truly does. The build went quickly, and all parts were bagged by step, instructions were clear and everything came together nicely. My one main complaint (as usual) is about the stickers, but I do have another, smaller one I'll share later. The first step is to assemble the sunken treasure chest/bone cage display. I wasn't too thrilled by this part. It's adequate, but it's just kind of generic, especially when compared to the sub itself. The addition of two divers and a shark was nice and offers quite a few options for play. The sub, though, is the shiny jewel of the set and the second and third steps detail its construction. Almost everything about the sub looks amazing. I'm not a connoisseur of submarines and have a rudimentary knowledge of what they are supposed to look like and this model nails it. I would have like to have seen a topside hatch to allow access to the cockpit rather than the dome being the opening but I didn't hold that against the set. Another thing I didn't hold against the set was the small flaw I mentioned earlier. Everything looks streamlined and orderly until you get to the rear fins. There are two open spots near the fins where two 1x1 flat yellow plates could have been added to smooth over the design. After rooting through some extra parts of my own, I added them to complete the illusion. Other than that, the parts come together easily and the model itself is quite solid. That it cannot float does not bother me because I never had any intentions of floating or submerging it. I love this set and so does my son, who tried to appropriate it for himself. It really is a unique piece and has opportunity for play or display. Enjoy, and happy building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Submarine
- June 8th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Favourite summer 2015 setCastlekong | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen the latest range of LEGO models was released this was the one that stood out for me. I immediately knew I had to buy it! A great range of parts, very well sculpted, and cool details all impressed me. The build is mostly easy and very satisfying. The instructions break down the various modules nicely. Younger builders may require a bit of help connecting the tubes at the end, but they are a great detail and well worth the effort. The scenery is well done too. The new colour of bright green sea grass looks really good, the treasure chest is packed full of gold and gems and best of all the rib cage of some huge sea beast looks awesome (and includes the "curved connector with a fin" in white for the first time, which can be used to build all kind of cool monsters and skeletons). What makes this set such a pleasure for me is the overall form of the submarine. The bubble dome, buoyancy pontoons, propulsion system, articulated arms and nicely shaped body, combined with the lots of details like lights and protective bars, make for a convincing and enjoyable model. A delightful model, I'm a proud owner and will be buying more for presents soon.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Submarine
- October 2nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set but not worth retail price.dir298 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the look of this set, it takes me back to the old days of Aqua Raiders and cool vehichles in Lego sets. I feel like the really great, original designs for sets have become more and more rare so a pleseant little gem like this is a must have for Lego fans. The only reason I even bought it was for the design of it. Sadly, a $40 retail price is just too high for the size and experience with the set. Don't get me wrong, I highly recommend the set but just make sure you don't pay any more than $30 for it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Submarine