Join the LEGO® City deep-sea explorers on their search for lost treasure with the Deep Sea Starter Set! The diver has spotted a mysterious chest on the seabed and needs your help to free it from the seaweed. Take control of the remote sub and use its powerful robotic arms to release the chest and reveal the secret treasures hidden inside. But watch out for the snappy shark lurking in the dark water! Includes 3 minifigures: a deep-sea diver and 2 scuba divers.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted accessories: a deep-sea diver and 2 scuba divers
- Features a remote sub, seaweed and a shark
- Remote sub features spinning propellers and 2 movable robotic arms
- Accessory elements include a remote control, camera, crowbar, chest, 3 gold coins and a ruby
- Find the sunken treasure!
- Join the deep-sea exploration team
- Steer the sub into the depths
- Watch out for the snappy shark!
- Remote sub measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 9th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dive into the past!LittleScuba84 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My girlfriend gifted me this set just for fun due to my recent passion for scuba diving and the "ancient" one for LEGOs. Play again with Lego after more than 20 year make me so happy! Great work LEGO! ps. W.r.t. this set I can say that I found it so funny and to the best of my experience, every child could create many adventures thanks to this small but creative set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Starter Set
- May 20th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good little setDoubleDubs | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is great little set. I started out getting astronaut and diving exploration sets when I was much younger so this brings me way back. Its simple and comes with multiple minifigures. Lego is also getting much better about including female figures as well which is very nice. As a gift for a young Lego enthusiast or for someone wanting a few extra sea themed figures this is a great set.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Starter Set
- June 2nd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Deep Sea Starter Setamazed78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!The Deep Sea Starter Set is a small set of 90 pieces. The set has three minifigures in it, two are male (a deep sea diver and a "regular" diver) while the third is is female (a photographer). The set also includes a grey shark which is almost as tall as two minifigures head-to-toe, a seaweed covered chest full of treasure, and a remotely controlled submarine with bendable arms. The deep sea diver wears an orange dive suit with nice bright silver printings on the front and back, a light grey deep sea diving helmet which I believe is the same as the one in Lego's Atlantis series. He also carries a red crowbar. The "regular" divers are dressed in red and black diving suits, which are identical to the diving suit in set 60090 (Deep Sea Scuba Scooter). However, now the male diver has a remote control for his submarine and the female diver has a camera for recording all that's happening below the sea level. The submarine is larger and more elaborate than in the set 60090. While the color scheme is the same in both submarines, the hands of the larger submarine in this set are attached to the hull differently and are slightly less flexible. In this particular set also the handlebar is different and getting a minifigure attached to it is, in my opinion, more difficult since the handlebar doesn't protrude as much as in the smaller set. The seaweed covered treasure chest is nice, although I wonder why the lid is a lighter brown than the chest itself. The olive-green plant is attached to a hinge, so it can float and wave in the ocean current. In my opinion, the base plate of the chest could be a bit larger so one could stand a minifigure on it. The dark grey shark is the reason why I bought this set, since I didn't have one yet. The shark is really nice looking with a snapping jaw. A tip for those who, like myself, are now purchasing their first Lego shark: When one turns the shark upside down there are three round holes in its stomach. One hole is at the base of the shark's tail and is smaller than the two. One can fit this small hole on top of the dark green seaweed that comes with the set and make it look like the shark is floating above the divers. There are also larger round holes under the shark and the one nearer to the tail has a deeper recess inside it. This will also fit on top of the dark green seaweed.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Starter Set
- April 6th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0trickyz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice set. A quick build but great to go with any water themed set. The shark is cool and I'm looking forward to getting more of the deep sea city theme sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Starter Set