Emergency! The deep-sea explorers in their submarine are being attacked by a shark and need your help! Jump aboard the awesome Deep Sea Helicopter, spin the powerful twin rotors and thunder over the ocean at breakneck speed! When you reach the scene, lower the winch, hook up the submarine and head for the safety of land. It’s just another day for a LEGO® City helicopter hero! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted accessories: a submariner, pilot and a scuba diver.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted accessories: a submariner, pilot and a scuba diver
- Features a helicopter, submarine and a shark
- Helicopter features a large cockpit, spinning twin rotors, working winch and an opening loading bay
- Accessory elements include a walkie-talkie, box, 3 gold coins and a yellow and blue diamond
- Explore the ocean’s depths!
- Spin the rotors
- Race to the scene in the Deep Sea Helicopter!
- Lower the winch
- Hoist up the submarine!
- Helicopter measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide
- Submarine measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide
- May 2nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Better then expected !!I would recommend this to a friend!The heli looks a bit too narrow but upon building it actually has some nice bulk to it. Great city helicopter with decent amount of room in the interior. I love the colours. lots of potential , Train MOC using this heli is very possible!!Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 days 20 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Helicopter
- August 16th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Helicopter! Best one yet!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this helicopter along with some other city sets, I was oringally going to buy the Arctic Helicrane but when looked at its size through a display case, I shocked at how small it was, so I picked up the Deep sea helicopter instead. When building this i noticed how roomy it was inside the helicopter which is perfect for storing minifigs and cargo to transport, another thing I liked was that the roters don't come off very easily. I decided to test the strength off the crane with a rather large vehicle I made and it held on, the grapple piece didn't come off. So overall I think this is one off the best helicopters yet. :)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Helicopter
- November 5th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good setCWolffe |I would recommend this to a friend!Pretty good value for your money. The helicopter has a good amount of room for it's size. The submarine is very neat for being so small. I think overall this set is excellent!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Deep Sea Helicopter
- April 17th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0great set to play withren85 |I would recommend this to a friend!I really liked this set. It wasn't very difficult to build, the instruction manual was easy to follow.Kids could play with the helicopterfor a long time. I love the hook that you can raise and lower, but tieing the string around the hook is sort of annoying. The sting is very strong. The submarine is cool, and I like how lego included a shark, a diver, and a chest. I added a motor so the front propeler can spin. I played with this set for a long time and I love it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 45 minsWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Helicopter