Enjoy sea life adventures with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31088 Deep Sea Creatures set, featuring a scary shark toy with a realistic dark-blue and white color scheme, opening mouth full of pointy teeth, moving fins, movable body joints and reflective eyes, plus a posable crab with a box of treasure. With LEGO Creator 3in1 play sets you get 3 different build and play experiences. Build the Shark and crab toys, and then rebuild them to create a posable Squid or a wide-mouthed Angler Fish for even more deep sea fun.
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set. Build the shark with crab and treasure, and then rebuild to create a flexible Squid or a giant-mouthed Angler Fish.
- The Deep Sea Creatures set features a scary shark with an opening mouth, pointy teeth, posable fins, movable body joints and reflective eyes, plus a posable crab with a box of treasure.
- Check out the Shark's cool dark-blue and white color scheme!
- Open the Shark's mouth to reveal its scary, pointy teeth.
- Help protect the cute crab and its box of treasure.
- Enjoy an additional build with this set. Building instructions for a whale – available at LEGO.com.
- Shark measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Crab measures over 1” (3cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Squid measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide.
- Angler Fish measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Incredible DetailCreativeBuilder826 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI was actually shocked with the details of this build, as well as how they brought the ocean creatures to life in this set. The shark was especially impressive, both in movement and complexity. The crab is really cute! The way the legs and pinchers are attached is interesting. I would love to see more builds using that technique. The treasure chest has a hinge brick which allows you to place it on its side, making it look as though it was knocked over. After building, my daughter especially hand fun playing with (and taunting others with) the shark; moving the fins, mouth, etc. I recommend this set for boys and girls, especially those who are intermediate builders that want a quick build that will give you new skills.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Creatures
- April 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Full of surprisefangfan | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self3 incredible marine creatures can convert into a set, Also, a secret surprise came up, another marine animal "Wheel" is able to build with. Very creative creator 3-in-1 set, I'll recommend to my friend who likes marine animals. I like this set very much.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Creatures
- January 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Now that's a shark !PatrickA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat a lovely little set ! I had some problems with the idea of using old classic grey sharks in my dioramas, cause the old shark model looks cheap. But this new bigger shark is just stunning, and if you are a moc builder, this set is the perfect add to create an undersea diorama.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Creatures
- February 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great White? Great Set!AnderDan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSimly fantastic. The design of this set is superb. I built each of the four configurations of this set. With ease, I can say the shark is the best - my favorite. The detail of the eyes is very clever. The anglerfish is also very well done. The jaws of the anglerfish surprisingly open very wide. The whale, while a great design, feels like a baby whale per its size. The squid was my least favorite but that was due to the lack of articulation due to the amount and type of pieces available to this set. That said, it could easily be upgraded. Overall, an amazing set. So much so that I went out of my way to create an account to leave a review. I'd love a part two to the 3-in-1 Deep Sea Creatures. Keep 'em coming, Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 26 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Deep Sea Creatures