Darth Vader™ TransformationDarth Vader™ Transformation4.6481554.
Recreate Anakin’s transformation into evil Darth Vader with this LEGO® brick recreation of the medical bay scene from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. This detailed set features a table with space for Anakin that lowers and flips to reveal Vader, Emperor Palpatine’s greatest creation. You can also slide his iconic helmet into position and, like he did in the movie, pretend to use the power of the Force to send the buildable droid and Lightsaber rack flying! This multi-function set includes 3 minifigures and 2 buildable medical droid figures.
- Build the Emperor’s medical bay and recreate Anakin’s change into Darth Vader with the turning table and helmet applicator
- Featured in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Includes Emperor Palpatine, Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader, plus two buildable medical droid figures
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The medical bay is over 3” high, 6” wide and 8” deep
- 282 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 12 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 6 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great DetailsOldRaysputin | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of those sets I had walked by a few times and placed on the wish list but was in no hurry to purchase. Generally, I opt for vehicles rather than scenes as they display better IMO. It sounds silly but the details in the minifigs, most specifically Darth's two piece helmet, is what sold me on this set. REALLY cool using the rubber pieces to hold the helmet and make it look like it is mid-install. The injured Anakin is a great addition as well. Overall, set is a nice little build with great mini's. I know some people would qualify the droids as extra minifigs and they are pretty neat, but definitely secondary to Darth/Anakin and E.P. (Although the tools included with the droids are very cools extra details.)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Darth Vader™ Transformation
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Darth Vader's TransformationDarthRevan1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDarth Vader’s Transformation is one of the many sets released in the Summer 2017 wave. It retails for a surprising $29.99, has 282 pieces and three minifigures. Minifigures: 1. Darth Vader: This figure is identical to the 2016’s Death Star set. The figure has the new two-piece helmet mold which is very accurate. The face underneath is Anakin’s burned face after his duel on Mustafar. This version is when Darth Vader recently becomes a Sith lord so the face is very fitting. The cape is the soft, spongy material. The torso is very detailed but features no back printing which is a shame. The torso and legs are identical to 2014’s Imperial Star Destroyer. Darth Vader comes with the trademark red lightsaber. 2. Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine: Like Vader, this figure is identical to 2016’s Death Star set. The face is very accurate in the tan colour scheme and features a serious side and a grinning side which looks very malevolent. The torso and legs detailing is simple but effective with simple robe and hood detailing. Emperor Palpatine comes with a red lightsaber with a gold hilt. 3. Burned Anakin Skywalker: This figure is unique to this set and builds on the previous two versions. The face features a neutral expression but has many cuts on the front and back. The torso displays his ripped robes exposing his body which has many cuts and gashes. The left arm is flesh while the right arm is black exposing even more damage that Anakin took. The legs are done in pearl silver which looks marvelous and have more ripped robes detailing as well as minor cuts and gashes exposed here and there. Build: The build features the area where Darth Vader was created. It uses numerous A plates to create an octagonal platform which looks good. White 2x2 wing plates are used to represent bursts of light as well as 1x1 translucent white studs. On two opposite platforms are 2x2 jumper plates used to hold the droid and a lightsaber rack. The droid is very accurately build using a technic wheel in red as the eye. The centre has an octagonal plate with clips on all sides to hold many different accessories including a blood bottle. The shape and height of the droid has been captured successfully. The opposite side contains a rack to hold Vader’s and Palpatine’s lightsabers. Also, there is a spot to hold another droid. This droid is attached to a translucent rod showing that its hovering in place. Both things can be popped off using a technic mechanism underneath. One side of the platform has a small technic assembly to hold Vader’s helmet. There are two rubber technic pieces used to hold the helmet between them and then the entire assembly can be pushed forward to attach the helmet on Vader. This trick was employed in Palpatine’s Shuttle and is nicely integrated once again. The other side is where the Transformation occurs. There is small technic frame build like the one in Carbon-Freezing Chamber from last year. The mechanism has a small knob at the front where when you twist it, will change Anakin into Vader. It works well and is very fun to play with. Another feature is a small droid. This one was unique in the movie because it had three legs. The droid has been very accurately rendered into Lego form. It uses a new colour for the stud in pearl dark grey which I like a lot. The build is simple but very effective. Overall: This set is fantastic! The play features work well, make sense and are very fun to play with. The figures are high desirable especially Vader and Palpatine who have not featured in a cheap set for over a decade. The price-to-piece ratio is very good as well with 282 parts! Buy this set at full price and you will not regret it. At a sale, it’s even better!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 41 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader™ Transformation
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very CooL....in a "Dark Side" Kinda CooL :)Chadwick | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I've been really Looking forward to this set and it didn't disappoint. The Build was Fun and introduced some new CooL pieces in the process. The minifigs were super cool, even the buildable Droids were Awsome. The attention to detail was much appreciated. The play features were Cool, I especially liked the "force"feature to knock off the droids, but you need to take Care as they topple over easily. The Helmet feature was "Dope", a really nice Touch, but it also takes a little finesse to "lock on" to Darth's lava Stricken head, but getting it on is half the fun :P The Display Power of this little set is Awesome, I can honestly say I would rank this Set as one of my favorites next to the Cantina set, plus at this price point it's a Fun inexpensive way to Celebrate the "40th Anniversary of Star Wars". I highly recommend this set ...Thanks Lego!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader™ Transformation
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0IconicRobP787 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego have nailed it! Great set, great figures, great price. And some cool play features Definitely worth picking upPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader™ Transformation