Rule with a plastic fist with this buildable and highly posable Darth Vader figure. This impressive figure features detailed armor and chest decoration, textile tunic and cape, and a detachable Lightsaber. Imperial leaders will love swinging his arm in battle using the wheel on his back, and lifting Lord Vader's helmet to reveal the scarred face of fallen Jedi warrior, Anakin Skywalker.
- Buildable and highly posable Darth Vader figure features a textile tunic and cape, detailed armor and chest decoration, wheel-operated arm-swinging function and a removable helmet revealing Anakin Skywalker’s face.
- Features new-for-January-2018 decorated head, removable helmet, and textile tunic and cape.
- Move the limbs into any battle pose.
- Sturdy and durable design for intense action play.
- Play out epic adventures from the Star Wars saga.
- Stands over 12” (32cm) tall.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great model but lack of flexibility of the jointsKamCheung | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirstly I am disappointed that there is no option 'China' in Country and you still force me to choose one…… Well I have to admit it's a really cool model with great playability and can be a fantastic ornament on your desk. You can put it in unlimited possible poses. The scale is also very nice, make it a tall and strong Vader in front of you. But the joints are not that flexible, preventing from some poses like driving the BMW R1200 GS (42063) (refer to the picture). Also I hope LEGO group can produce left and right hands respectively with a clear thumb putting on other fingures like real fists of human, cuz it's a little bit wired to see both hands using exactly the same part which the thumb is put on the middle of the fist.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader™
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set for display.Oakstar519 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wasn't originally planning to buy this simply because it seemed expensive, but Amazon had it for half off so I decided to go for it. I'm glad I did. This set is incredible. Vader is pretty posable (although he cannot sit down) and has ball-and-socket joints in his neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, pelvis, knees, and ankles. He will stand on his own; however, he isn't too stable (just like the real Vader, haha! I'll stop now) so I'd recommend a base. The lightsaber hilt is also a bit long but this can easily be fixed by removing one of the three segments. The only thing I was disappointed about is that Vader's lightsaber does not glow and it appears to on the box. Attached are three images: the set by itself, the set with the box as a comparison, and the set next to a minifigure. (The base of grass and rocks is not included in the set.)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader™
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Maybe the best buildable figure yetOldRaysputin | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!If you’re used to the buildable figures the actual build process here is nothing new. What is impressive (“most impressive”) is the detail, helmet feature and size. I have attached a few comparison pictures to show the difference with the 75111 version as well as against one of the larger (and probably still my favorite) buildable figures, General Greivous. Overall, a fun addition to the collection and the kids enjoy playing with it. Grab one!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader™
- in about 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Ultimate Lego Buildable FigureDTrinidad | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!For a buildable figure, it is taller than most Star Wars buildable figures. It is highly detailed. It is poseable although there is no waist articulation but I can't complain that much. It can attack with its weapon like Bionicle. Plus, you can remove the helmet to reveal his face just like in the film Return of the Jedi. I highly recommend this to any Star Wars fan who loves Darth Vader.Was this helpful?55Darth Vader™