Intercept Crossbones' escape truck with Falcon's detachable Redwing drone and Black Widow's bike. The armored truck features a removable roof with 2 stud shooters and storage container for the stolen toxic case element. Remove the roof and place it on the ground to create a gun station. Activate the explode function to release the case element and attach it to the drone to save the day. Includes 3 minifigures: Crossbones, Black Widow and Falcon.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Crossbones, Black Widow and Falcon.
- Crossbones’ escape truck features big wheels, a removable roof with 2 stud shooters and handlebars for a minifigure to hold, rear storage space with explode function, storage container, toxic case element, plus Crossbones decoration.
- Remove the escape truck’s roof and use it on the ground as a gun station.
- Detach the Redwing drone from Falcon’s back and use its clip to pick up the biohazard case element.
- Do wheelies on Black Widow’s bike which includes a baton holder.
- Weapons include Crossbones’ fire gun with a translucent fire element, Falcon’s 2 guns and Black Widow’s 2 batons.
- Also includes a comic book!
- Crossbones’ escape truck measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Redwing drone measures over 1” (3cm) long, 2” (6cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) high.
- Black Widow’s bike measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- May 8th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0"Say thank you to the bird"jlozier891 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor this set, I'll be going over the basic of the set, the builds, the minifigures, the accuracy of the build, and the pros and cons. The basics: The basics of the set are simple, it comes with one vehicle which belongs to Crossbones himself, it also comes with a small avengers motorcycle with a handle bar for Black Widows weapon. This set comes with three minifigures: Black Widow, Falcon, Redwing, and Crossbones. The weapons include one flame thrower, 2 blue Lightsaber hilts, and two guns. The Builds: The builds of the set are extremely easy, it includes a simple made drone that belongs to falcon, it comes with two flick missiles (Thought you aren't supposed to flick them) and a holder (For which I think is the tail or the eye?) For the car, its a mix-matched vehicle that seems to be made in a rush, the vehicle has a function in the back that spills two crates of radioactivity and two flick missiles on the top. The motorbike that Black Widow uses is also simple, only being about 5 pieces put onto each other. Accuracy: The build is unfortunately, not as accurate as I hoped. The car that Crossbones used is completely different in the movie, as is the bike that Black Widow uses. Minifigures: Black Widow 4/4 She is the same as in AoU but still an amazing figure. I thought I was going to be extremely disappointed with her hair piece thinking it would be flimsy and poorly made, but I was wrong. The hair piece fits amazing and had no trouble with it so far. For the torso its amazing as well, fits perfectly with the suit she wears in the movie, along with her pants Crossbones: 5/5 One of my favorites of the Civil War line, his face fits really well, its not extremely accurate but looks good on him, and his torso as well. Making it seem mismatched (Like his car) and out of place, but still works well. His pants are alright plain and I wouldn't ask for anything more. Falcon: 3/5 I was excited for him, but a bit disappointed that his hair was not that I expected, I would've also asked for a face without the goggles so I could maybe represent the film in which he was dressed normally. The wings and the torso are done well, but I would've rather had him with printed legs. Pros -Cheap Black Widow -Nice vehicle for MOCS -Two new minifigures -Nice avengers bike Cons -Poor hair for Falcon -Inaccurate builds -So many stickers. Overall this set is given an 8/10, here's a better diagram of it. Redwing: 5/5 Black Widow: 4/5 Crossbones: 5/5 Falcon: 3/5 Crossbones Car: 5/5 Motorcycle: 4/5 Hope my view helped and even though I was tough on it, still an amazing set! (The pictures are from my own custom lego superhero battle, the car should be in the right corner.)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Crossbones’ Hazard Heist
- July 10th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0GOOD set, but not accurateSpidey2121 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTHIS was a good set, it was nice 2 play with, but is the least accurate of the 3 (soon 4! :D) Civil War Sets. (SPOILERS AHEAD) IN THIS SCENE IN THE MOVIE, CROSSBONES AND Some Hydra Agents were stealing a biological weapon. In the set he's stealing hazardous material, plus the set should've included a new hydra agent minifigure In the scene, the get to the place they rob in an unmarked van with a hidden bazooka on top. in this set he has a Crossbones themed truck Now for the minifigures: Black Widow: First up, it's the AOU black widow, when her hair was long in civil war, plus, in this scene, she was wearing casual clothes to disguise herself Crossbones: This is a the perfect minifigure 4 this set!......... if u want a set based of the comic books!!!!!!!!! Crossbone's didn't have Yellow eyes in civil war, he should've had a piece showing his armor instead of it being printed, he should've had a helmet piece with his beet-up face underneath, and maybe a hair swap, and he should've had arm printing 2 show his arm-mounted weapons. Falcon: This minifigure is perfect, I don't know why people are complaining about him. Maybe the hair (lego should make a buzz-cut piece maybe) OVERALL, this is a good set but is so inaccurate, it lowers the quality, and I don't normally even care about accuracyPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 9 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Crossbones’ Hazard Heist
- March 5th, 2016Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Accuracy?Scarilian | 19-24Purchased for: Self- You get Age Of Ultron Black Widow in a cheaper set, though she is not accurate to the Civil War film - You get Falcon in a set though he lacks leg printing and re-uses Finn's hair from Star Wars, which does not suite him - Falcon has nice new molded wings, which are printed - Redwing is shown as brick built figure and is too large to be accurate given he stores into Falcon's arm - Crossbones is nice, though many people seem to miss he is wearing the breather due to the toxic/dangerous thing he is stealing - Crossbones comes with a sniper rifle to re-created 'Death of Captain America' from the comics - Crossbones really needed better printing for his face or a helmet - Vehicle feels like something from Mad Max; Fury Road and is not accurate to the film - Weapons for Falcon are not accurate to the film and feel too bulky/Sci-fi Overall thoughts; I purchase this along with the other Civil War sets (which are surprisingly not on Lego.com currently) its a nice way to get Black Widow in her Age of Ultron appearance, but that's about it. Everything else is not anywhere near close to accurate to the film. As such i don't view this as good value for money, given you buy movie sets to have characters from the movie and nothing in this set is accurate enough. You can have some playability with the Jeep but the main drive for this set is the figures, and they are not accurate enough for me to recommend the set. Spend your money on the Black Panther set.March 28, 2016Allison Licensed Product Specialist , Consumer ServicesThank you for your review. We always love hearing back from our fans about our products. In your review you mentioned about the way the set looks from the up and coming movie. Our designers are given concept materials of any new movies and from what they are given they have to make our awesome sets. We sometimes don’t get every accurate information and when the movie is released therefore causes some differences in the sets and movies. It sounds like you are a huge Super Hero fan. Your feedback will be pass along to our awesome design team. Hearing what our fans have to say can only make us a better company. Thank you again for your review.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Crossbones’ Hazard Heist
- August 11th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0"It's a battering ram!"VaderFan2187 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was one of my favorite Civil War scenes (alongside the airport battle) and I loved Crossbones! Let's take a look at this set called Crossbones' Hazard Heist! Minifigures: Black Widow: This is the AOU version, which is inaccurate to Civil War. Her stingers are blue lightsaber blades, but the blue glow on her costume should be removed. In this movie scene, Natasha Romanoff was wearing her street clothes, like a leather jacket. Still, it's not a bad thing we get AOU Black Widow in a lower-price set. Crossbones: No! So inaccurate to one of my favorite movie villains! Where is the silver skull helmet? The armor? The gauntlets? Brock Rumlow's human head? This seems based on the comic book version and is sadly inaccurate to the film. His legs are plain and his flamethrower is basic. The only good part is his torso. It seems unlikely, but I want Lego to make a better version of him. Falcon: Love the wings, like the head, like the detailed torso, but the plain legs are an odd finishing. The printed wings are great, but his guns are too huge. Black nozzles like in 2013's Republic Troopers vs. Sith Troopers would work better. Some complain about his hair but I don't mind. Lego couldn't do better due to the stud height on the head. Crossbones' jeep: Umm. Wasn't this supposed to be a garbage truck? Odd... The exploding feature is fun, but I don't recall the green luggage. It is also hard to fit Crossbones inside while firing his flamethrower as well. I like the mismatched, worn color scheme and the balloon tires. So... Build: 13/20 Play experience: 15/20 Minifigures: 12/20 Price: 14/20 Collectibility: 15/20 TOTAL: 69/100Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Crossbones’ Hazard Heist