Combo NEXO Powers Wave 1Combo NEXO Powers Wave 13.37558.
Open the bag to reveal the five ‘mystery’ NEXO Powers, then create your own way of defeating the enemy by combining three NEXO Powers into one. Place the NEXO Powers in the included Combo NEXO Power shield, then scan into the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ MERLOK 2.0 app and bring your creation to life in the digital game.
- Features five mystery NEXO Powers, each in a different color (red, green, blue, yellow and white), plus a Combo NEXO Power shield.
- Scan the shields to create your own combination to defeat Monstrox and the Stone monsters in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: Merlok 2.0 app.
- Connect Combo NEXO Power shields together with the connecting elements and build your own unique structures.
- More than 35 NEXO Powers to collect!
- Also includes an inspiration and collectability leaflet.
- This set offersan age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-14.
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents' permission.
- Watch all your favorite NEXO KNIGHTS™ episodes on Cartoon Network.
- PLEASE NOTE: Only 5 of 35 individual NEXO Powers in each ‘mystery' bag. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for specific NEXO Powers.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 27th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Only for those who have a local Lego storeScarilian | 19-24Purchased for: SelfCollectability; 1/10 The main theme of this new series is collectability and sadly many who do not live near a Lego Store, will never be able to complete the collection due to restrictions on purchasing. 20 Nexo Combo packs will likely not reward you with a complete set of 35 unique powers. In concept the idea works, but they are not distributed well in the packs. Design; 2/5 The shield designs are a little bland honestly, some of them are extremely generic looking such as a bow and arrow, a bird or a venus flytrap. Though admittedly several are pretty cool such as some hydra-like beings or a lion's head. Playability; 1/5 I have not tried the app, but apparently the power's are now so varied that the enjoyment one has is lowered because you require the collection - once again collectability is the main reason this is rated so low. Overall; 1/5 The main gripe relies on collectability, and the distribution of the Nexo Combo packs is at the moment terrible with no sign of changing in the future. Unless you are incredibly lucky it will take over the limited amount of purchases to collect the entire set of Nexo Powers, and collectivity is the focal point. Best suggestion is only purchasing these if you can find them in a local store also, as you will need a physical store to buy enough to get all the unique powers due to the online limit.February 13, 2017Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesThese NEXO Combo packs are designed just like the series minifigures or a pack of baseball cards. This means that you never know who you are going to get nor do you know if you will be getting duplicates or something unique. The thrill is in the hunt though. With luck it might take only a couple of these packs but any duplicates you receive can be traded with a friend. In order to get the full experience I would recommend downloading the free app so you can enjoy these more and be able to have a more thorough review on the bonuses each shield allows.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Combo NEXO Powers Wave 1
- September 27th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Kids Are HappyMoMcQueen | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWhile I don't *get* exactly what the Wave 1 Shields are good for in the Merlok 2.0 game, we've managed to collect all but two of them, and the children seem to really enjoy the app as well as the NEXO KNIGHTS theme in general. Being old as dirt, it's not quite my bag but they're happy. As long as you have access to lego.com, finding the Blind Bags is all-but guaranteed; I've bought them everywhere I've come across them at retail as well as on lego.com. Of course we have doubles but the boys have either traded those or combined the duplicates on that three-point Combo Power shield which seems to make them extra excited so I have to assume it's good for something. I also gave bags of Shields away as guest gifts at a party we had. In short, it's good and harmless fun. And when the excitement of the Merlok 2.0 game has faded, they'll always be LEGO parts to use with something else. Plus, when you combine the Wave 1 shields with all the shields you get in the other NEXO KNIGHTS sets, it makes for an impressive collection. All hail the Power of Ice Cream!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Combo NEXO Powers Wave 1
- September 27th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good ValueHashtag007 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!For just £2.99 you can get 5 nexo powers (which for that you would have to get an £80-£100 toy) and a triangulater with a connecter.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Combo NEXO Powers Wave 1
- September 27th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0ConnectorsTyrone | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIt is interesting to build the shield to form a "ball". The instruction claimed that need 6 packs to build the "ball", but I think it is misleading. It actually requires 4 shields and 6 "connectors" to form. I would like to buy the "connectors" only because I already got a lots of repeated shields.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Combo NEXO Powers Wave 1