When in RomeThis epic LEGO® reproduction captures every architectural detail of the original amphitheater, from the columns on the outer wall’s façade to the vast mysterious structure that runs underneath the entire arena.
Includes historic architectural details like the surviving archways.
Designed in a free-standing elliptical shape to hold up to 80,000 spectators.
Reproduces original features like travertine paving stones and olive trees.
What lies beneath
Recreate the hypogeum, elaborate structure beneath the floor of the arena.
No bad seats
The 360 degree design and oval base allow display from any angle.
One of the New 7 Wonders
Once the largest amphitheater in the world. Now the largest LEGO® set ever.
A build of epic proportionsFaithfully recreated with over 9,000 pieces, this impressive amphitheater is a symbol of Italy’s imperial Roman past, and a monumental building challenge for architecture and travel fans alike.
"All roads lead to Rome "Display the Colosseum alongside the iconic Fiat 500 for a true celebration of Italy’s beloved capital city.
Build the worldCelebrate the world’s iconic buildings, skylines and landmarks with the LEGO® Architecture series.
Nowhere on Earth compares to the majesty of the Colosseum of Rome. So, get ready to escape your everyday life as you take on the biggest ever LEGO® build (as at November 2020) yet. This epic 9,036-piece Colosseum model depicts each part of the famous structure in great detail. Authentic detailing shows the northern part of the outer wall’s facade and its iconic arches. The model features 3 stories, adorned with columns of the Doric, Ionic and Corinthian orders while the attic is decorated with Corinthian pilasters.
An awe-inspiring display piece
The LEGO Colosseum (10276) rests on an oval display base so the model can be seen from every aspect. It’s one of the biggest LEGO models ever but can easily be picked up, allowing you to look through the arches from all angles.
A building project to savor
The Colosseum is part of a collection of LEGO models for adults who love beautiful architecture and thoughtful design. It also makes a great gift for architecture enthusiasts and LEGO lovers.
- Bring to life your own brick-built model of the mighty Colosseum with this engaging and rewarding LEGO® Colosseum (10276) model kit for adults.
- With an astounding 9,036 pieces, this Colosseum model is the biggest LEGO® set ever (as at November 2020), providing hours of relaxation for adults who love building sets.
- Anyone with a passion for architecture models will appreciate the amazing detail packed into this Colosseum souvenir. With 3 stories, the model is adorned with columns of the Doric, Ionic and Corinthian orders.
- If you’re looking for special gifts for architecture fans or history lovers, this building set is a great choice, providing hours of hands-on building experiences with a stunning Colosseum model to display.
- This Colosseum architecture model measures over 10.5” (27cm) high, 20.5” (52cm) wide and 23.5” (59cm) deep. With 9,036 pieces it’s one of the biggest LEGO® sets in the world, but is easy to lift and turn.
- The Romans didn’t need batteries and neither do you! This Colosseum model runs on the power of imagination – no batteries required.
- This model comes with coffee-table-style building instructions with design and history details to inspire you.
- Part of a series of inspiring LEGO® building sets designed for LEGO building fans, and hobbyists who love elegant design, beautiful architecture and models packed with detail.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this architectural model is designed to last.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- December 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What an amazing build.wazgb | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing an avid lover of all things Rome, and Roman history, this was a day one purchase for me. From opening up the box to placing the final piece, this felt like an epic journey the likes of which I’ve never had before with any other set. The base is amazingly supportive with plenty of Easter eggs embedded into it, with colours representing the Colosseums history and geology. As you start to build the walls of the structure itself, you soon get into that repetition that everyone talks about, but you also understand that it’s that same repetitiveness that creates the Colosseums amazing look! (Spare a thought for what the slaves went through). I loved the way this set comes together in sections rather than being built from the ground up, because when you finally join the final section together and complete the oval shaped wonder, it really leaves you in awe of what the designer has accomplished here! For the full experience, I highly recommend finding a good documentary on the Colosseum, and learning about its creation and history, as it will undoubtably give you a greater experience and satisfaction while building this set. I personally absolutely loved building this set, and for me, it was worth every penny! Gratias maximis tibi ago!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Colosseum
- January 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A masterpieceOliCoxOSLC2461 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set contains an unmatched quantity of detail and beauty: the qualities of what one can consider a masterpiece. For those who have said this set is ‘too repetitive’ or ‘you’re only building the same thing 40 times’ probably have not viewed the set in real life and taken the time to appreciate this. On the other hand, those who have purchased and constructed this set are able to view the set from 360 degrees, of which all angles share the beautiful design and architecture of the Roman’s infamous Colosseum. The plethora of detail like in the hypogeum reassures you that you have created the largest set of all time, and in my opinion, the greatest set of all time. I would recommend this set to anyone willing to take up the challenge of a 15 hour long and arduous build. Do not fear. The accomplishment of constructing this set is far greater than any set I have previously built and really begs the question: how gruelling must construction be for the slaves of Ancient Rome without a manual? For reasons listed above, this set truly deserves the title of the largest Lego set and is a masterpiece just like the 1951 year old Colosseum it portrays. Oli, 13Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Colosseum
- January 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great family build - even with some quality issuesDevMarc | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!We got this set for the whole family (two adults and a 10-year-old) for Xmas. Due to its segmented construction, it lends itself well to parallel builds by multiple people. Instructions are available online and we sat around the table with two laptops and the instruction booklet to build it. A couple times we thought pieces were missing but, except for one occasion, it turned out to be human error. In the end only two pieces of 4112980 (bag 33, step 212) ended up missing. Luckily, those are not critical pieces and we could proceed with the build. As a note, we also came across an off-color piece (6148262) with a discoloration. First time I have seen that in a Lego set. See photo below. Overall, this was a lot of fun to build it with the whole family. Would recommend to anyone who can afford to part with the cash for it.January 21, 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceHello, We're happy you enjoyed building this amazing set! If you haven't already, please know you can request the pieces you need free of charge either over the phone or online through Bricks & Pieces!Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Colosseum
- December 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set! Extremely detailed! A++++PhillyCharizard006 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is definitely one of the best sets I’ve ever purchased. It is extremely detailed all the way down to the columns. The biggest flaw, as most of you may know, is that it is extremely repetitive. You’re practically doing the same thing over and over again. I have to admit that as someone with autism, repetition is something I love. That may be why it took less time than I thought to build it. But if you don’t mind excessive repetition, this set is definitely for you. The price was phenomenal seeing the amount of pieces it has. You always get more for your money with the Creator Expert Line. Overall, if you’re someone who likes architecture and national monuments. This set is definitely for you.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 17 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Colosseum