Cole - Spinjitzu MasterCole - Spinjitzu Master4.666753.
Spin to the max with the LEGO® NINJAGO® 70637 Cole – Spinjitzu Master spinner toy, featuring a Spinjitzu spinner with buildable LEGO brick handle, spinner element with minifigure capsule, and a rip cord. Learn different minifigure-spinning, rolling and jumping techniques and tougher skills using the included weapon rack as an obstacle. Compete against your friends and use your environment to create countless fun Spinjitzu challenges. This battling toy includes an Earth Ninja Cole minifigure with 2 shurikens to hold in the spinner.
- Includes a Cole minifigure.
- Features a Spinjitzu spinner with buildable LEGO® brick handle, spinner element with minifigure capsule and rip cord, weapon rack with a hammer, and Cole’s 2 shurikens.
- Learn The Palm Spin, The Orbit, The Zen, The Leapfrog, The Drift, The Knockout and other cool Spinjitzu moves.
- Create your own spin-tastic challenges and compete against your friends.
- Go online for even more Spinjitzu tricks and inspiring videos.
- Combine with other Spinjitzu Masters spinner sets—70628 Lloyd, 70633 Kai, 70634 Nya, 70635 Jay and 70636 Zane—for ninja vs. ninja skill showdowns.
- Spinjitzu spinner (without rip cord) measures over 5” (14cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Weapon rack measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Spinjitzu Toy!!!rikhil8438 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!When I saw this set, I knew I had to get it. This set took 5 minutes to make. I tried it, and it was really fun. I am glad I got the new Cole minifigure because my latest one used to be Cole Rebooted (from 2014). I have one suggestion though - can you lower the price? I mean, there's only 73 pieces in it. I think $7.99 would be good instead of $9.99. Anyway, it's a great product, and I would recommend it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cole - Spinjitzu Master
- May 27th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0cool little toyLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Soneasy to build. Fun to play with. I do wish it had more things to spin it on.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 11 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Cole - Spinjitzu Master
- May 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This set ROCKS!Sackboyandyoshi | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is 0/10 No hot dogs! But the Minifigure is pretty coolaid!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30+ days 18 hrs 18 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cole - Spinjitzu Master