Battle the Giant Stone Warrior with LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy 70669 Cole’s Earth Driller and reclaim the stolen Scythe of Quakes. The buildable ninja drill toy features an opening cockpit for 2 minifigures, automatic rotating drill and wheels function, and 2 stud shooters, while the posable Giant Stone Warrior action figure has 2 big swords. This action-packed ninja warrior's toy includes a collectible Golden Weapon—The Scythe of Quakes—plus 4 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures with weapons to role-play and reimagine classic action from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® set includes 4 minifigures: Cole, Kai, Stone Army Scout and Stone Army Warrior.
- Cole’s Earth Driller features an opening cockpit for 2 minifigures, automatic rotating drill and wheels function, and 2 stud shooters.
- Drive the vehicle to make the big drill and engines rotate.
- The Giant Stone Warrior LEGO® NINJAGO® action figure features posable arms, legs and head, and 2 big katanas.
- This ninja toy for kids also includes Cole's Golden Weapon—The Scythe of Quakes.
- Weapons include LEGO® NINJAGO® ninja Kai’s 2 katanas, Stone Army Scout’s crossbow with stud shooter and Stone Army Warrior’s 2 katanas.
- Find more collectible Golden Weapons in the 70667 Kai’s Blade Cycle & Zane’s Snowmobile, 70668 Jay’s Storm Fighter and 70670 Monastery of Spinjitzu LEGO® NINJAGO® toys.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy range features new versions of popular action toys from past seasons to recreate or reimagine iconic conflicts from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Cole's Earth Driller measures over 3” (9cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Giant Stone Warrior stands over 7” (18cm) tall.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BEST PRESENT EVER!!!cp2459 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!OK so that quote is from Ninjago: Legacy and is kind of relatable, since I got it for my b-day a few days ago. Although this is definitely not the best present I've ever gotten, it was probably the best thing I got for my b-day this year. ANYWAY, on to the review. The minifinger selection (yes I like brickitect) are probably the worst part of the set. None of them are bad, but the selection is a little weak. You get Kai, who I now have 3 in his Legacy suit, Cole, who I didn't have before, and two Stone Warriors, which are both good, and now I have 3 of them. Kai and Cole also happen to be first and second favorite of the Ninja, so that helps it out a little. The Earth Driller itself is much bigger than I thought, and I love it. When you push it along, the drill twists (both pieces in opposite directions), which is a really great function. There is also a well-integrated knob in the back of the vehicle that you can twist to turn the drill if you want to do that while the vehicle stands still, which is a really nice feature and kind of makes it 2 functions in one. The cockpit can fit 2 figures, which is better than the original with one, but in the show, it could fit up to 8 people, which I guess now it's a little better. There are also a bunch of stickered tiles inside with small details. The windshield is a really awesome (maybe) new mold that is printed with earth-like designs. There is sand green scattered about, and I like how it keeps the rock-like theme that most of Cole's previous vehicles have. There are stud shooters, which are just stud shooters, but that adds a little playability to the set. Also, there are clips on the back of it where you can store your weapons, which I appreciate. The Stone Warrior is good, but not as big as I thought. The legs have the normal minifigure posability, but the arms are on ball joints so you can move them more. There are big katanas you can attach to its arms, which adds some playability as you can kind of slash them down. There are a lot of stickers on the chest and legs which I don't like, but then again, almost every modern Lego set comes with stickers so it isn't that big of a deal. The helmet is designed well and there is some good part usage, and I LOVE the face print on the face of the Stone Warrior. There some exposed studs and colors on the model however, and it would be pretty easy to fix some of them. Lastly, I don't like the Scythe of Quakes' new design and is the only Golden Weapon that got downgraded IMO. I don't have any cons about this set, just nitpicks. Overall, I would totally recommend it. 10/10Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cole's Earth Driller
- November 25th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0COLE IS THE BEST!!!ColeKid | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set so much because it comes with cole, i also like the bigure, gees and the driller itself. I think this is a ultimate upgrade to the old driller but that set is not that bad still. I love cole and his scythe of quakes! i love all of the interesting play features on the driller lie how you can turn the engine and it will activate the drill or you can pull the driller along and it turns the drill. I also like how the bigure looks so much like a regular minifigure it barely looks brickbuilt it almost looks like a mold!!!! Overall this really cool set is amazing because: 1. comes with cole 2. Comes with bigure 3. Has amazing interesting play features I would recommend this to anybody who likes cole or ninjago for people of all ages! this could also be displayed and played with! I love COLE!!!! COLE!!!! COLE!!!! COLE!!!! COLE!!!! COLE!!!! COLE!!!! COLE!!!! COLE!!!! COLE!!!! COLE!!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 47 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cole's Earth Driller
- January 2nd, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Looks Good But Function Doesn't Work WellEmperorGenuinePython | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is an average set. The build itself looks spectacular and a great improvement from the 2013 version. However, I am having trouble with the drilling function. I have checked my instructions over 10 times and there is no mistake. The problem seems to be when I add the small black gear that connects the thruster and the drill. When that small gear is attached the red axles stop responding to the right wheel. It is quite frustrating and really disappointing that I am unable to use the main feature of the set.December 11, 2019Philipp, Customer ServiceHi there. The set is designed in such a way that the drill is driven by the right front wheel. The other wheels have no impact on the rotating of the drill. This is done to reduce the complexity of the build and make it suitable for the younger NINJAGO® fans. If you are encountering any problems at all with this set we would encourage you to have a chat with one of our friendly brick experts at LEGO.build/Service. We'll be happy to take a look at the situation together with you.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 11 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Cole's Earth Driller
- November 25th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I give it a 100/10.ninjagofanboy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfbest set ever! never regretted it. my favorite feature is the knob at the back of the driller, so you can turn the drill while idle.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Cole's Earth Driller