Clone Turbo Tank™Clone Turbo Tank™4.1852527.
Join the Battle of Kashyyyk in the heavily armored Clone Turbo Tank. As featured in the classic Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith movie, this rugged assault vehicle features 10 rolling wheels with flexible suspension, rotating weapon turrets, spring-loaded shooters, extending observation post, dual cockpits and panels that fold down to reveal the detailed interior that includes a miniature AT-RT walker with a stud shooter and space for a minifigure. This set includes 4 minifigures plus 2 Battle Droids.
- Build a Republic vehicle with 10 rolling wheels with suspension, mini AT-RT Walker and more
- Featured in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV show
- Includes Luminara Unduli, Quinlan Vos, Clone Commander Gree and Elite Corps Clone Trooper, plus 2 Battle Droids
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Tank is over 6” high, 12” long and 5” wide. AT-RT is over 3” high, 1” long and 1” wide
- 903 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 6th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0It's ok...TheOdds | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited to get this set because I have the original clone turbo tank from the 2005 Episode III series. I was looking forward to an upgraded version of a clone turbo tank, but was a little disappointed upon completion. First of all, this set is fairly small, and makes my other tank look massive next to this one. Despite it being a smaller model than I hoped for, it was a great deal more durable than the one I have, or a lot of sets for that matter. The build was also a bit more difficult than I thought it would be, especially for being geared more towards kids. In particular I had trouble attaching the parts that connected the axles and wheels to the main body on the bottom. There are no stickers, however, which is always an upside to any Lego set. The large open middle section is only used for storing the little walker that comes with it, but a couple plates could easily be added if you wanted to take some more clones for a ride. I also really liked the mini figures, which were all new additions to my collection (minus the battle droids). All in all, I would say this is a better play set than a collect/display set. I'm sure any kid would love rolling this around and shooting all the launchers on the tank and on the little walker too, and it even comes with a built in handle for an easy way to carry it. I would avoid this one if you have an older version of this set though.September 1, 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThank you for providing some great size-comparison photos! It's helpful to see the difference in the models, especially for someone who already has the older model as you mentioned! Additionally, what a great suggestion to add a few more plates so that more friends can hop in for a ride!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Clone Turbo Tank™
- April 23rd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Its very solid, but small.Ceaser | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHonestly this was given to me by my parents and they got it at a discount, but the tank is relatively small. It is very nice, featuring new figures, and the skeleton is much more stable compared to the older model back in 2010. You also get more detail in the cockpit versus seat and sticks back in 2010. The only complaint is that it is smaller with around 2-300 pieces less and price is similar to the one in 2010. However that does not mean you should not get it, you can get it on one of the major online websites with discounts, and furthermore you get very nice figures. For fans like me who also have the older version, especially set 8098 from 2010, it would be better to pick some sets that are new or you do not have yet. Yeah but honestly it should have been longer and higher.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Clone Turbo Tank™
- February 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set, but still lackingFishman | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll be honest, the main reason why I got this set was because it came with Quinlan Vos and Luminara Unduli, and you can never have too many Turbo Tanks/Juggernauts in the process. This set isn't the largest version piece wise (it's actually the middle largest when it comes to pieces), but it's pretty tiny compared to the other two versions (the 2005/2006 version definitely). This set is much more stable than it's 2005/2006 counterpart, as well as is much easier to build (I still have difficulty building it's first iteration). The set is also much more detailed on the outside. The minifigure selection is also great, as it comes with Luminara, Quinlan, and Gree, along with a regular 41st Elites trooper and two battle droids. The mini AT-RT included is also a nice touch, mirroring the BARC speeder included with the first version, but it still feels lacking. Really, what turned me off was the size of this thing. It's just too small, cramping up the interior in the process. Compared to it's earlier versions, it feels like a step back rather than a step forward. However, the set is still good on it's own. The play-ability is great as you can re-enact the battle of Kashyyyk, as well as Order 66 with the minifigure selection.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Clone Turbo Tank™
- March 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Calico | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'd been looking forward to this item as perhaps the only attractive product in the June Star Wars line up, for me personally. Although the Turbo Tank only features for perhaps 10 seconds of the actual star wars films, rolling past in the background of the Kashyyyk battle in Revenge of the Sith, it has a very memorable design and this set allows you to create that scene again; more plausibly if you have the Kashyyyk troopers battlepack to add a few more olive clone troops. This particular lego item really fits into the category of 'toys I wish I could send back in time to my younger self', as it's extremely capacious inside and has numerous compartments from end-to-end to store figures, guns and equipment. The childhood- play value with sets like this is extremely high; loading and offloading the troops; seeing which other smaller vehicles you can fit inside etc. Additionally the way the wheels are articulated in pairs, with the middle set on suspension/springs, allows them to move on their axis independently of the other wheels, which creates a surprisingly good visual effect when rolled along an uneven surface like a sofa; it genuinely comes across as a robust, all terrain vehicle and I can imagine children particularly having fun in this way. Ultimately I buy Lego now purely to assemble and display, as I find it aesthetically pleasing and relaxing to arrange into scenes on my bookshelves. So to finish: this is definitely the highlight of this Star Wars release wave, simultaneously being an extremely good 'toy' with an impressive array of figures and also a prime display piece, detailed enough to stand next to a USC line.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Clone Turbo Tank™