Clone Commander Cody™Clone Commander Cody™4.4510.
Lead the Clone Army into battle with super-tough Clone Commander Cody™! This amazing buildable LEGO® figure has everything you need to recreate intense battles from the Star Wars saga, including fully posable limbs, custom orange clone armor, and buildable blaster rifle and backpack. So suit up, grab your weapon and prepare for battle!
- Features fully posable limbs, custom orange clone armor, and buildable blaster rifle and backpack
- Replay battle poses just like Commander Cody!
- Protect the Jedi against Empire attack!
- Sturdy and durable design for intense
- Replay intense battle scenes from the Star Wars™ saga
- Stands over 9” (23cm) tall
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0A decent addition to the collectionParakitor1977 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfCommander Cody struck me as an odd choice, but considering Obi-Wan Kenobi and General Grievous are part of this series, it makes sense. Also, I'd much rather have Cody than a generic, all-white clone trooper. I only wish that he had orange printing on the kneecaps. Oh, and he could have benefited from some coverage on the backs of the legs, but that's easily fixed with my own pieces. I think his backpack is alright, but maybe not the greatest. I am glad it covers up the back, and I applaud the use of the minifigure fencing sword as the antenna, even though it doesn't come out of the shoulder armor itself (constraction is partly about abstraction, and I love it!) The gun is really well made, and he can pull some really good poses with it. In fact, posability is probably the highlight of this set. Excellent range of motion! Overall he's a pretty good (and surprisingly big) figure. Maybe not my favorite, but he has some pretty stiff competition in this line up.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Clone Commander Cody™
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great model, okay buildsonofajelly | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am going to write similar thing I wrote for Jango Fett figure. This Lego CCBS Star Wars set is really for the playabiliy/display, than for building process itself. If you value the building process, I would say go buy some other amazing Lego sets. However, the figure has an outstanding value as it presents a whole new level of playability than the minifigures. The finished look is great from the front (a bit weak from the back as do all CCBS). It is also possible to recreate various scenes with more flexible poses. Overall, I would say this is not a set for everyone. It is for Star Wars fans, who would like to play with or pose their characters. I do want to purchase the rest, such as Obi-Wan, Darth Vader and General Grevious, but Anakin, I would have to think about it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Clone Commander Cody™
- in 12 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Star Wars in Hero Factory mode: UnbeatableJohnM | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son has been a massive fan of the now removed Hero Factory Lego. We have crates full of body-parts and weapons. The building is straight forward for a Hero-Factory expert (no instructions required!), and the result is a fine looking soldier. Having been built, this version of the Commander Cody has already been modified with some serious fire-power and battled new alien enemies. The play potential is awesome. I was hoping to keep it maybe as a display piece, perhaps I'll have to buy one for myself. Here's hoping it's just not a one-off. Looking forwards to Storm Troopers, Droids and plenty of Sith!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Clone Commander Cody™
- in 12 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Once again, LEGO creates a stellar product!Neeerd | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI do have to admit that i was slightly hesitant to buy this set at first (its price seemed like a little too much at the time). But after some time to think, i purchased it and began to build it. Build time only took me 20 minutes or so, and Cody was rather easy to construct, (I would imagine that younger or new LEGO builders would need some help to build it though). But i must say, the finished product looks amazing! There was so much more detail in it than i expected there to be, and Cody is quite well-sized, he's large enough to be played with, but compact enough to be displayed on a shelf or with other LEGO creations. This is by far one of my favorite sets from LEGO this year, and the line of build-able Star Wars figures is definitely my favorite idea from LEGO in a long time. Without doubt, this set will be an invaluable piece to anyone's LEGO collection!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 23 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Clone Commander Cody™