Lead the Clone Army into battle with super-tough Clone Commander Cody™! This amazing buildable LEGO® figure has everything you need to recreate intense battles from the Star Wars saga, including fully posable limbs, custom orange clone armor, and buildable blaster rifle and backpack. So suit up, grab your weapon and prepare for battle!
- Features fully posable limbs, custom orange clone armor, and buildable blaster rifle and backpack
- Replay battle poses just like Commander Cody!
- Protect the Jedi against Empire attack!
- Sturdy and durable design for intense
- Replay intense battle scenes from the Star Wars™ saga
- Stands over 9” (23cm) tall
- September 7th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A decent addition to the collectionI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfCommander Cody struck me as an odd choice, but considering Obi-Wan Kenobi and General Grievous are part of this series, it makes sense. Also, I'd much rather have Cody than a generic, all-white clone trooper. I only wish that he had orange printing on the kneecaps. Oh, and he could have benefited from some coverage on the backs of the legs, but that's easily fixed with my own pieces. I think his backpack is alright, but maybe not the greatest. I am glad it covers up the back, and I applaud the use of the minifigure fencing sword as the antenna, even though it doesn't come out of the shoulder armor itself (constraction is partly about abstraction, and I love it!) The gun is really well made, and he can pull some really good poses with it. In fact, posability is probably the highlight of this set. Excellent range of motion! Overall he's a pretty good (and surprisingly big) figure. Maybe not my favorite, but he has some pretty stiff competition in this line up.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Clone Commander Cody™
- September 29th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Star Wars in Hero Factory mode: UnbeatableJohnM |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son has been a massive fan of the now removed Hero Factory Lego. We have crates full of body-parts and weapons. The building is straight forward for a Hero-Factory expert (no instructions required!), and the result is a fine looking soldier. Having been built, this version of the Commander Cody has already been modified with some serious fire-power and battled new alien enemies. The play potential is awesome. I was hoping to keep it maybe as a display piece, perhaps I'll have to buy one for myself. Here's hoping it's just not a one-off. Looking forwards to Storm Troopers, Droids and plenty of Sith!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Clone Commander Cody™
- August 26th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ModelI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPros: - This set is really good and looks very cool from the front - It's very good for display and is also quite poseable, allowing for lots of different movements and poses - Elements are printed and are not stickers. The printed elements are very detailed - Looks like Clone Commander Cody, accurate to the movie - In comparison with the Force Awakens buildable figures, this is A LOT better Cons: - It does not look that appealing if you see it from the back, could work on the back more - The armour at the ankles hinder movement - Could add more accessories to make play experience and value betterPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Clone Commander Cody™
- September 6th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great model, okay buildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am going to write similar thing I wrote for Jango Fett figure. This Lego CCBS Star Wars set is really for the playabiliy/display, than for building process itself. If you value the building process, I would say go buy some other amazing Lego sets. However, the figure has an outstanding value as it presents a whole new level of playability than the minifigures. The finished look is great from the front (a bit weak from the back as do all CCBS). It is also possible to recreate various scenes with more flexible poses. Overall, I would say this is not a set for everyone. It is for Star Wars fans, who would like to play with or pose their characters. I do want to purchase the rest, such as Obi-Wan, Darth Vader and General Grevious, but Anakin, I would have to think about it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Clone Commander Cody™