- THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE
- Clayface™ Splat Attack
Clayface™ Splat AttackClayface™ Splat Attack4.3846513.
Race to the Hidden Side™ with a FREE Drag Racer when you spend over $45.*
Team up with Batman™ to take on Clayface™ and free Mayor McCaskill from the clay prison in THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: Clayface Splat Attack set. The highly posable, buildable Clayface figure features three interchangeable hands—two with a six-stud rapid shooter each and one with a clay hammer—while Batman is armed with a Batarang to dial up the role-play conflict. Includes two minifigures and a brick-built figure.
- Build your own clash between the Caped Crusader and the monstrous Clayface!
- Featured in THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE
- Includes Batman and Mayor McCaskill minifigures, plus brick-built Clayface figure with posable arms, legs and head
- The LEGO Batman Movie toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Clayface stands over 5” tall. Clay prison measures over 1” tall, 1” deep and under 1” high
- 448 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 7 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Clay Face!RyanS | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing I am so glad that I got this set! The price to part ratio is great especially if it is on sale. The set has a lot of pieces for a very good price! the playability is amazing it has 2 stud shooters and a hammer that you can switch out instead of one of the stud shooters! I have had a lot of fun with this set it will be a great and necessary set for when I recreate my lego city being taken over by the lego batman movie villains! Clay face is an amazing and fun build especially seeing the whole build come together! Mr clay face is very large as he should be. He is an amazing scale compared to the minifigures. What surprised me even more is the ball joints p. In the Mr Freeze set the joints are very stiff. In this set the ball joints are smooth and not tightly stiff but not loose either! I also love how you can change Clay faces expression to different expressions by just moving the eyes and mouth around! The minifigures are great also I love the mayor (I think) hair piece it is great the outfit is also great. Also batman you can't forget batman typical lego batman nothing different from a lot of the other lego batman movie sets! But it doesn't need to be great useful facial expressions, utility belt and outfit! This is an amazing set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Clayface™ Splat Attack
- in 7 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Clayface is two tones of fun!MoMcQueen | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for my six-year-old on a whim, and it might be his all-time favorite to date. He built it in about 90 minutes and then carried it around the house like a much-loved rag doll for the whole week, customizing the hammer-hand to wear as a backpack and adding 'jewels' from our existing collection as 'detailing'. Once completed, Clayface is very sturdy, nicely poseable, and fun with which to play. My only word of caution stems from the rapid-fire stud shooters: I found it VERY easy to accidentally rapid-fire studs across the room at which point I spent the next 20 minutes on hands and knees searching for them. Alternatively, you could find them all in an instant if you went barefoot. Ultimately, it's a great set and one your sons (and daughters) will enjoy. Buy it without delay!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Clayface™ Splat Attack
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0<3MisterX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was one of those sets that I knew we had to grab as soon as we saw it, despite my expectations being slightly lowered by some of the reviews. The minifigures are fairly irrelevant unless this is your first Batman related set--the Mayor is fairly generic (I'm not familiar with the character) and there are enough Batman minifigs in the world to populate one of those empty Chinese cities that occasionally make the news on slow days. Clayface is pretty cool. The interchangable arms are a nice touch--my kids love shooting figures and each other with the studs, though I'm sure they'll get lost over time. At least the parts are easy to replace (though the exact colour may not be). The hammer is also a nice touch. There are a fair number of options available for different poses. The arms can move around at the shoulder and elbow. The elbow is where the hammer/stud shooter arms are changed out. The face also has a few expressions that can be used depending on how the villain's dastardly plans develop. There's not much action in the legs, but with the build being so top-heavy options were probably limited at this price point. Recommended!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Clayface™ Splat Attack
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good and Bad Things about the Set.StopmoPro | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was a great price-per-piece value for me. (I got it for $22 on sale). I love how it has a good P.P.P. (Price Per Piece) ratio, even without being on sale. There are a lot (about 15) of extra pieces which is always a bonus with a bigger set, and it is VERY fun to play with. If you are looking for a good set for your 12+ child/grandchild, then I would HIGHLY recommend it. (Especially if, like me, they take their sets apart and build new things with them). And, for the serious collector, it has a very good amount of pieces in rare colors. (In fact, I bought the set for its pieces and promptly built a WWII Spitfire in desert camo with most of it). But it has a big problem. The pieces are SOOO easily lost! It has 81 1x1 studs, and I've lost probably 10 of them so far. And the set has only been in my possession for 1 1/2 weeks! So I would NOT recommend it in a house with small babies. Also, the way that LEGO has built it means that it is very hard to make Clayface smile. You have to remove several pieces to do it. And the 6-shooters are somewhat difficult to turn. Also, the pieces covering the six-shooters easily come off if you press too hard. But otherwise, LEGO did a good job of building it according to the movie model and it is a good set -exept for the discrepancies that I have mentioned. Thanks for reading my review! -Stopmo ProPlay ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Clayface™ Splat Attack