Clay’s Rumble Blade
Evil rears its ugly head at every corner in the kingdom of Knighton, home of the heroic LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ knights. Protect the realm and play out epic battles with the futuristic Rumble Blade, featuring 3 detachable vehicles, and a core base vehicle with 2 spring-loaded missiles. Includes 5 minifigures: Clay Moorington, 2 Clay Bots, Ash Attacker and Scurrier.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Clay Moorington, 2 Clay Bots, an Ash Attacker and a Scurrier.
- Clay's Rumble Blade features a detachable Sword Speeder vehicle, 2 Sword Break Bike vehicles and 2 flick missiles.
- Weapons include Clay's Claymore sword, 2 Clay Bot swords, Ash Attacker's chain-sword and Scurrier's sword.
- Accessory elements include 4 helmets.
- Lift up the front blade to release the Sword Speeder.
- Push the Rumble Blade's button to release the 2 Sword Break Bike vehicles and let your friends join in the fun!
- Clay's Rumble Blade measures 3” (9cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Sword Breaker Bikes measure 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Sword Speeder measures 1” (5cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Base vehicle measures 3” (9cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents' permission first.
- Scan shields for each of the 3 NEXO Powers(Backlash Lightning, Phoenix Blaze and Slime Blast) and power up in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ game!
- Watch all your favorite NEXO KNIGHTS™ episodes on Cartoon Network.
- January 1st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My favorite Nexo Knights Set...M.A.S.K NostalgiaI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was on the fence about Nexo Knights until I saw a review of this set on You Tube. I instantly had a M.A.S.K flashback and loved this set without even seeing it physically yet. Children of the 80's may remember the M.A.S.K toy line from Kenner and the vehicles that turned into multiple things. I have a feeling the designer here was a child of the 80's. This set transforms from one primary vehicle to 4 smaller vehicles. All vehicles have great play value and solid builds. I enjoyed the fact that there were limited stickers and the variety of pieces included was impressive. The Knight named Clay comes heavily armored with his robot minions and the villains included are quite a lot of fun as well. I really enjoyed the build and feel this new line will inspire Castle and Space Lego fans alike. I have nothing bad to say about this set as the price point was right on and the play value is very very good. I bought this set for myself and couldn't resist flying the jet around the room. This set will appeal to several ages. I highly recommend picking this set up.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Clay’s Rumble Blade
- September 7th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0NEXO Knights!FrankieP |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterHi, I'm doing this on my parents account as I'm too young. I got this set for my birthday in April, so here goes my first NEXO Knights review... This was my first Nexo Knights set, and I will DEFINITELY be asking for more for Christmas! The set didn't take too long to build and is really good. You can have the entire Rumble Blade, which actually 'rumbles' on a hard surface, Clay's sword speeder and the Claybots sword breaker bikes. You just unclip Clay's ship from the main part of the build, but the sword breaker bikes are really cool. You just push a lever in the back of the build and they pop off the side! Once the speeder and bikes are off the middle it makes a kind of battle platform with spring loaded missiles. You have to fire them from the back really, otherwise you can't really shoot low. It will still drive along as a kind of platform tank thing so it's cool. There were quite a few stickers with the build, the largest being on the guards on top of the wheels at the back (with Eagles on), and the smallest being a targeting system or something on the sword breaker bikes. The sword speeder has stickers on the wings, but also has a very cool windscreen that I believe is unique to this set, but I may be wrong. It is made to look like Clay's sword, which looks very cool. The build is very sturdy. It's a great set for this. I have a one and a half year old cousin with hyper mobility so he can't walk and plays on the floor, and even though he's gentle he's still little so I expected the set to break when he played with it. Actually it was fine, he just needs help getting all the vehicles on and off! Really great build. Now for the minifigures: Clay Moorington- He has excellent printing. Cool helmet and armour too. His sword is a bit big but it is in the TV series too. His shield is well designed and comes with three NEXO powers you can scan. He has a double sided face: angry and smiling. No cons to this minifig! Claybots- Nice build with Clay's symbol on their chest. Their hands are big enough to hold swords which is good. They have a double sided face, one robotic and serious, one robotic and grinning with a tooth missing. For battle I prefer the serious face, when they're not fighting I give them happy faces! Their helmets are really well done, with astronaut helmets (like Benny's from the LEGO movie) with the guards attached on to them. Really clever and cool minifig. Ash Attacker- The coolest villain in the set. He has monster like printing with sharp shoulder pads and a stone looking helmet with orange horns. He has a chainsaw type weapon and has a double sided head: one serious and once mad! Awesome minifig. Scurrier- This tiny red guy is, to be honest, wierd! He's all printed with an evil grin and you attach his horns and tail. A bit simple, but fun with a big sword! Now pros and cons for those who dislike reading lots: Pros: Sturdy build Nice detail Good printing on minifigs Awesome weapons Nice vehicles on the rumble blade Just looks epic Cons: A lot of stickers The villains are outnumbered by MILES! This set is really good, and it's really cheap for the price I think. It has the best playability in any set I have I think, and it's really worth every penny! Buy it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Clay’s Rumble Blade
- January 29th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nexo Power!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is Incredible! This set delivers a lot it turns into a flying jet sword, two bikes, and a command center/tank. This set is very fun to play with and looks crazy cool! this set comes with 3 Nexo powers! This set is also jam packed with 5 figures! Figures: Clay is spectacular and looks great, he has a giant sword i like to call the Excalitron (Excalibur) and a big sheild. The two Clay bots are cool and have unique printed eagle emblems. The Scurrier is kinda cute and ugly at the same time. The Ash attacker is Wicked Awesome! with his Awesome helmet and cool saw blade. Set in a Sentence: Its a rolling sword oh Wait! no its a Jet,Bike,Tank Sword!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsWas this helpful?55Clay’s Rumble Blade
- November 13th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It's so funI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThere are two mini-cars rolling across the (whatever you are playing on). There's a flying blade zooming from Clay's Rumbling Blade to attack the monsters fighting the Kingdom and cities. It's very easy to break the blade (what I meant was the wings) when you press on it. You might want to get the mini-cars out first because if you get out the Blade first it will make the clay bots (you might need to have the set first) go everywhere when the wings hit them. Elio (age 6)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Clay’s Rumble Blade