Haul the helicopter to the airfield with the Chopper Transporter, featuring a flatbed truck with orange warning beacons and deep-tread tires, and a helicopter with a tinted cockpit and spinning rotors. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model can be rebuilt into a tractor or an off-roader, or combined with other small-scale LEGO Creator vehicles for endless play scenarios.
- Features a flatbed truck with 2 orange warning beacons and deep-tread tires, plus a helicopter with a tinted cockpit and spinning rotors.
- Truck comes with a green, dark-green and grey color scheme.
- Helicopter comes with an orange, white and black color scheme.
- Load the helicopter onto the truck and head for the airfield!
- Spin the rotors and take to the air!
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6-12.
- Includes more than 120 LEGO® bricks.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a tractor or an off-roader.
- Chopper Transporter (with chopper loaded) measures over 2” (7cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Tractor measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Off-Roader measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Combine with the 31040, 31041 and 31045 mini-vehicle sets for extended play.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 8th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun set!Blackout621 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!This was a quick, fun build. The helicopter is okay, but I really like the flatbed. It is a sturdy, detailed build for the size. Furthermore, the pieces included are versatile, and it is fun to build your own vehicles with. As you can see from the pictures, I made two of my own different versions of the truck, and you can even use the flatbed to transport small cars (might require additional pieces from your collection). Overall, a simple, cheap, and fun set! I recommend it for both experienced and new builders. :)Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chopper Transporter
- October 15th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My First LEGO set from January 2016Lukey | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Set was my very first 2016 LEGO set. I like how it has a orange helicopter. The 2nd Model (the orange car) looks like a car from a small set. The farming tractor is cool because it has a plow on the back. If you have this set and the Ocean Explorer (31045), try taking the hook off the ship and add it to the truck that carries the helicopter.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chopper Transporter