Recreate engineering excellence with this LEGO® Technic™ 42093 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. Developed in partnership with Corvette, this exclusive model really captures the essence of the iconic supercar and comes with an authentic orange and black color scheme, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, large rear wing and 4 tailpipes. This Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 replica also features working steering and a visible detailed V8 engine with moving pistons. Rebuild this awesome 2-in1 model to create a realistic Hot Rod replica.
- Exclusive Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 replica model with a wealth of realistic features, including a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and a detailed V8 engine with moving pistons.
- This collectible toy car comes with an authentic orange and black color scheme plus a cool sticker sheet for additional detailing.
- Operate the working steering and maneuver the vehicle to activate the visible V8 pistons.
- 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod.
- This LEGO® Technic™ model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Suitable for ages 9+.
- Chevrolet Corvette measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 15th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Corvette ZR1Adso | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAdded Power Up Control+ to the Corvette ZR1 see photoPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- May 8th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hot rodBrkdSpeed | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Recieved this as a gift as I personally did not want to purchase because I don't like the way the ZR1 looks in Lego form. I was going to return the gift but saw that I could build a hot rod instead. The finished rod looks pretty cool. The doors do not open and the only thing that is interactive is the engine pistons moving when the vehicle is pushed. I like the rod but it could have used some flame decals to make it a bit more eye catching.Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?35Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- April 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I need help!!Dermo09 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI built this and loved it, but have a problem as it wont move. I did the very first part incorrect. Please see picture. My rear wheels go in opposite directions. Is there any way I can fix this, without taking it all apart???April 7, 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWheels not going the right way? Then you will need to do at least a little rebuilding. That's a sign that some gears might be placed in the wrong direction, or on the wrong side of an axle. If you need a hand troubleshooting the build, you can always get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- February 16th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A few missing piecesCi8v2iC | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was eyeing on this for quite some time. There was a sale going on at Toys R Us last week and so I took advantage on this set before moving onto the more difficult sets (911 and Bugatti). I didn't find it too difficult to build yet it gave me a sense of satisfaction once complete. However, I have to say that there are 3 missing pieces: two T locking pieces at the back which I ended up using from the hood; and a piece that connects to the side mirror. I also didn't like the stickers for the hood as they covered the grill. Other than that, I am satisfied for the price. I might just buy another set to build Hot Rod.
Response from LEGO SHOPFebruary 18, 2020Marine, Customer ServiceHi there, We're sorry about the missing parts, that's very unusual. Please request what you need on www.lego.com/service/replacementparts, they will arrive in no time!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Chevrolet Corvette ZR1