The LEGO® Speed Champions Chevrolet Corvette C8.R Race Car and 1968 Chevrolet Corvette (76903) set makes a perfect gift for fans of high-performance automobiles. Kids and car enthusiasts get to collect and explore 2 groundbreaking Corvettes from different eras. Packed with realistic details, these epic cars are fun to build, great for display and awesome to race!
Just like the real thing
The vehicles in this Speed Champions playset come with a wide chassis, which allows room for a 2-seat cockpit and even more authentic detailing. And with 2 Chevrolet driver minifigures geared up and ready to go, the scene is set for legendary racetrack action.
The best race car kits!
LEGO Speed Champions sets deliver authentic replicas of the world’s most innovative and best-known automobiles. Perfect for display, the collectible models are also great for thrilling race action against other vehicles from the Speed Champions range.
- This LEGO® Speed Champions Chevrolet Corvette C8.R Race Car and 1968 Chevrolet Corvette (76903) playset is perfect for kids and those with a passion for high-performance cars and racetrack drama.
- What’s in the box? All you need to build a cool replica of the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8.R Race Car and 1968 Chevrolet Corvette, plus 2 driver minifigures with race suits, helmets and a wrench.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of 2 real-life Corvettes as they build, before showing them off or staging epic Speed Champions races.
- This 512-piece LEGO® Speed Champions playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for boys and girls aged 8 and up and for fans of high-performance automobiles.
- Both collectible toy racing cars are the ideal size to play with at home or on the go. The Corvette C8.R measures over 1.5 in. (4cm) high, 6.5 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide.
- No batteries required for this playset – it’s powered by kids’ imaginations, so there’s no need for a pit stop!
- Includes easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions for both models, so kids and grown-ups can cruise through the awesome building experience at their leisure.
- LEGO® Speed Champions sets give kids and car fans the chance to explore some of the world’s most exciting automobiles, with authentic replica models that are great for race play and display.
- LEGO® bricks have been meeting stringent industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® Speed Champions building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets strict safety standards.
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So fun!JRPHOTO1 |I would recommend this to a friend!So, I have not had an experience with lego since I was little, and what a throwback! This has completely brought back my love for lego, and I'm back on the lego site looking at new builds! First of all, this kit is fantastic for how it comes, the ability to build not only 1 car, but 2. The step by step instructions easy enough to follow, and even easy enough for my niece and nephew to follow with ease and with hardly any assistance. I do however wish there was a bag or something in the boxes that you are able to put both sets of bricks into once dismantled as I'm such a prone to losing things, so something like that would be a great feature! One small issue, a piece or two was missing from the box. However this has been easily resolved, as you are able to request specialist pieces from the website and have them shipped to you, which was a very easy process! Overall, you can see why lego is still so loved and so popular. The quality of all parts is still as high as you would expect, and the final products also have such high and realistic qualities. I'm currently deciding what lego sets to purchase next! Even when played with, it stayed strong, and no damage. Fun to build, and ideal for those wishing to get back into lego! Finished product is awesome! Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Chevrolet Corvette C8.R Race Car and 1968 Chevrolet Corvette
- June 29th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great value, lots of stickersOverall this set is pretty good, but I have a couple of complaints. I'll start with the good. The set costs $30, and you get 2 8 stud wide cars, with 500+ pieces. The C3 Corvette has some great building techniques around the back, and I like the back window on the C8 showing off some of the engine. The set has around 50 stickers, which is a bit much, not to mention that my sticker sheet arrived slightly bent. I don't like the roof of the C3, the edges look so sharp, it would look much better with some round tiles. Interestingly enough, I built the same c3 but with 6 studs wide before this set released.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Chevrolet Corvette C8.R Race Car and 1968 Chevrolet Corvette
- June 13th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent Value, but some flawsI would recommend this to a friend!I got this set opening day when it came out on June 1st with the rest of the speed champions lineup that were available. This set is the best valued one at $30 for 2 full size cars and over 500 pieces. The stickers didn't bother me too much because I've built several speed champions sets with lots of stickers, but it might be tricky for newer or younger builders. Like others, the 1968 Corvette has different shades of dark red that don't look right when compared next to each other, and the printing on the C8.R windscreen could be brighter, but overall, a pretty fine set if you ask me!Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Chevrolet Corvette C8.R Race Car and 1968 Chevrolet Corvette
- June 12th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Quality Control is LackingLegoColt |I would recommend this to a friend!This was one of my very anticipated sets out of the new Speed Champions wave and yet i was very dissipointed. The red Corvette has me disgusted. The burgundy shade does not match throughout the whole car. Why does Lego now change the style of wheel/tire and become one molded piece that in my opinion ruins any play or moc ability. All in all curves and style of the car other than the hubcaps resemble the real life ‘old’ corvette to a tee. I feel the hubcaps should have been a metallic style colour with the black printing. Great value for the set but lacking in techniques in building the chassis and be given only 1 part for a frame piece.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?25Chevrolet Corvette C8.R Race Car and 1968 Chevrolet Corvette