Race for victory with the LEGO® Speed Champions 75891 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car toy, featuring a minifigure cockpit with an adjustable roll cage, removable windshield and wheels with Chevrolet Camaro-branded rims. This cool stock car racing toy comes with a Chevy Camaro racing driver minifigure and a fuel canister element to play out racing and pit-stop scenarios.
- Includes a Camaro racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 stock car features a minifigure cockpit with an adjustable roll cage, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and Chevrolet Camaro-branded rims, translucent light-style elements, racing colors, race-graphics stickers and authentic design details.
- Remove the windshield and lift the roll cage to place the minifigure in the car.
- Accessory elements include a fuel canister, spanner and the Camaro racing driver’s helmet.
- This toy construction set makes a great gift for kids and car lovers of all ages.
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Karma Camaro - Sharing my Chevy thoughtsLivingRoomLego | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've now built the Ford Mustang, Ferrari F40 and Ford Fiesta WRC Speed Champions sets recently and I’ve become a bit obsessed with the series. As with the other Speed Champions sets this Camaro feels like a solid build and has some great features, although the stickers gets a little fiddly at times and there are too many in my opinion. Would be nice to see more printed bricks / pieces. Whilst this would add to the set costs I personally think it would be worth it. The detail of the roll cage is nice and authentic but when the kids are "playing" with it, it tends to come off on one end a lot. That said, it remains a nice feature. Minifigure is great as is the fuel filler, with a nice detail adding the brick to the rear quarter of the car so you can actually connect it. Great build again and now working out which Speed Champions set to buy next. Check out my other Speed Champions reviews if you're considering buying any of the sets, or alternatively, buy one anyway, you wont be disappointed.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car
- May 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ChevroletMartins | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonVery nice building set. Easy to build and fun to play. Great detailing and quality parts. More painted parts would be great. Waiting for more car models. How about some truck models (Dodge Ram, Ford Raptor)? Greetings from LatviaPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car
- May 24th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Needs modificationsNateALegoMan | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis model is really cool. It breaks some lego rules and has some unique build techniques. The lego driver barely fits in the model. The hands have to be in the perfect position. Also had to modify the inner roll cage in order to get the rear window to sit properly (see pictures). I trimmed a 1/16" off the prongs on this piece where it inserts into the the key part of the cage. Lego needs to do their homework on this model. Overall I still love it. I'd still buy it again. It's truly beautiful and I enjoyed the building techniques.January 24, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We'd never recommend modifying any LEGO® pieces. If you find that something's not fitting together quite right, that's likely a sign that something is a little off earlier in your build. The best thing to do is to take apart that section and start again, making sure that each piece is precisely in the right spot and that everything is pressed together tightly. And if you ever need a hand troubleshooting a build, you can always get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car
- May 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Looks greatMTB5616 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Love this Camaro set looks great color is perfect and build was quite fun must have for the speed champions setPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car