Changing SeasonsChanging Seasons4.6875516.
Enjoy the delights of summer, autumn or winter with the wonderful 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator Changing Seasons set! Welcome to the charming summer cottage with its dark-red, tiled roof, green front door, red and white awnings and colorful window boxes. Outside, a small bird perches in the high branches of a large apple tree and a shiny blue car gleams in the bright sunshine that lights up the wonderful garden with lawn, vegetable patch and swimming pool. This beautifully detailed model also features amailbox, lawn mower, chaise lounge and a table. Light up the barbecue with the light brick or fold out the cottage to reveal a detailed interior with a table, lamp, chair and a ladder. When you feel like a change of season, rebuild it to create an autumn cottage with a Halloween theme or a winter cottage with a Christmas theme. Includes 2 minifigures with assorted accessories: an adult and a child.
- Includes 2 minifigures with assorted accessories: an adult and a child
- Interior features a table, lamp, chair and a ladder
- Exterior features 2 awnings, window boxes, a swimming pool with diving board and basketball hoop, barbecue with LEGO® light brick, lawn, lawn mower, vegetable patch, lamp, tree, bird, chaise lounge, table and a mailbox with mail
- Includes a blue car with space for a minifigure
- Accessory elements include a glass, sausage, basketball, barbecue tongs and a peaked cap
- Tan, dark-red and white color scheme
- Light up the barbecue with the LEGO® light brick!
- Check out the cool blue convertible!
- Fold out to access the detailed interior
- Change the seasons
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into an autumn cottage or a winter cottage
- Summer cottage measures over 5” (14cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep
- Autumn cottage measures over 5” (15cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep
- Winter cottage measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0We Had Joy We Had Fun We Had Seasons In The Sun...TK2012TK | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm starting off by making the "Summer" version to kick off the season here in the US. (Happy Memorial Day, Folks!) I love the idea of changing the build to fit the season, but what I would have liked to have seen would have been able to pick one of three builds AND the ability to adapt each build to fit a different season. Instead, we have three different builds which reflect an individual season. No big loss, but maybe a recommendation on a future set? Also, it would have been nice to include alternate chests to fit the seasons, too. My minifigures look like they are going to be a little sweaty enjoying the summer in a hoodie and flannel shirt. :) Just including a summer top half for each figure would have worked out nicely and not added too much to the cost. At $49.99, I think it could have been a little more substantial, but overall for the "novelty" I'm not going to gripe too much. Sorry for the picture quality. Enjoy your summer!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Changing Seasons
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Build for all SeasonsChocotopian | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA lovely take on the 3-in-1 range, advancing from merely changing the design to changing the mood as well. The way in which all the white pieces were hidden or exposed to create walls or else represent snow was a clever touch, as was the use of the red roof bricks as wooden wall panels in the winter cabin. The presence of a light brick is always appreciate by me, and this too was given a neat variety of uses in the three designs, so I applaud its inclusion. At £39.99, I felt the set could've been priced a little lower. Granted, there's triple instructions and playability (not including anything else you choose to make with the bricks of course!), but you can naturally only have one build at a time, and I felt that the substance of the largest build didn't quite cover the cost. Overall though, a great set and one which fits in nicely with the other Creator buildings of this size. A good selection of bricks, plenty of replayabilty, and a clever theming idea. My task now is to create a spring-time house with the pieces!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Changing Seasons
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0nice, fun set with red light brick!LegoDadDaugther | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis review is from my 9 year old daughter. She thought it was fun to play with and build. We love the red light brick and love how you can rebuild with the changing seasons - we own all of the creator holiday (except the train) so the winter build will be nice to complement those...A little higher than similarly sized creator sets but rebuild for the seasons is a nice thoughtful touch.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Changing Seasons
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Teaching experiencebobmac | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonI built this with my grandsons (6 & 4) so the time to build is not really indicative to how long it would normally take. It was challenging for the kids but a good learning experience for them to follow directions step by step to finish the item properly.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Changing Seasons