Help Zane to defeat Chain Master Wrayth! Grab the precious Aeroblade from the spirit vortex and defeat the Ghosts! The ghoulish Wrayth is riding to intercept the Ninja on his spine-chilling Chain Cycle with spiked wheels. Jump onto Zane’s glider and swerve clear of the bike’s stud shooters. Dodge the chain bolas fired from the rear catapult and watch out for the deadly Skreemers—if they attach themselves to Zane’s head, he’ll be turned into a ghost! Fend off those Ghosts with his double-ended Elemental Ice Spear and beat the Chain Master to the Aeroblade before it’s too late. Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapon elements: Zane, Chain Master Wrayth and Ghost Warrior Pyrrhus.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapon elements: Zane, Chain Master Wrayth and Ghost Warrior Pyrrhus
- Chain Cycle features a saddle, red ‘eyes’, wheels with spikes, 2 stud shooters, weapons holder, chain bolas and a rear catapult
- Zane’s glider features blade and sword details and a translucent ice exhaust element
- Spirit vortex features a detachable Aeroblade
- Also includes 2 Skreemer (attachable to minifigures) with accessory elements: an ice cream, Ghost Katana and a wrench
- Weapon elements include Zane’s Elemental Ice Spear, Wrayth’s Chain Staff with Ghost Master Blade and Pyrrhus’ Ghost Katana
- Wrayth and Pyrrhus minifigures feature transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
- Evade the Chain Cycle’s catapult and stud shooters!
- Fend off the Skreemer with Zane’s Elemental Ice Spear
- Defeat Wrayth and grab the Aeroblade from the ghost vortex
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Chain Cycle measures over 3” (10cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
- Zane’s glider measures over 2” (7cm) long, 2” (7cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) high
- Spirit vortex measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 29th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Take One Of Your Own"TitaniumSkylor2015 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe lego ninjago chain cycle ambush is one of the smaller sets in the ghost wave. The set includes 3 minifigures-Wrayth, Pyrrhus (exclusive), and Airjitzu Zane. It was a surprise to find that Airjitzu Zane was included because he is the only airjitzu ninja to appear in both an airjitzu flyer and a set. Anyhow, it's great to get Airjitzu Zane and he gets a cool jetpack/hoverboard. We also get 2 skreemers. The bike is quite large considering Wrayth just took a regular old motorcycle and added some ghost power but I like it-it has a nice size and a nice design. I especially like how they used the neon green chain pieces and crossed them in the front. The one main feature for the set is the chain-bola launcher-you get 2 chain-bolas stored in a crate and the launcher actually blends into the vehicle which is great! The last part of the set is a ghost vortex which has Zane's aeroblade in the center. Overall, I like this set-the bike looks cool, the ghost vortex is a nice inclusion, and I like how Airjitzu Zane was included. The only disappointment was Pyrrhus because they said he's exclusive but he's just Cowler renamed. Otherwise, I would recommend this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chain Cycle Ambush
- November 12th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing for the Ninjago linenderbender2003 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI believe this set is one of the most detailed sets in the Ninjago line. This set comes with a lot of new or recolored pieces I didn't have before. The one thing I REALLY like about this set is the catapult in the back. That thing is AMAZING. It really works and I swear, I've had it for 2 days and I've already used A TON. One thing I don't like about this set is the action features. Really, the catapult on the back and the stud shooters on the side (which are pretty much useless because they are angled upward) are the only play features. This thing does have a lot of play value though. One more thing is (this may be just me) but the instructions were a little bit confusing. Pros: Very detailed Lots of details lots of new (or recolored) pieces I didn't have before Catapult on the back Play value Cons: Not very many action features Stud shooters on the side are angled up to far to use The instructions were kinda hard to understandPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chain Cycle Ambush
- August 26th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellentwadetaggart | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of all, I must say this is an excellent set. Some specifics: THE MINIFIGURES There are 3 minifigures in this set: Wrayth the chain master, Zane (Oddly in his Airjitzu variant), And ghost warrior Pyrrhus, plus two skreemers. While Pyrrhus gets a bit old once you have more than one set from this line, as they are all basically the same figures, albiet with three different hat styles, Wrayth is a nicely detailed figure, with his wonderfully creepy mummy head and tunic ripped to shreds by his many chains. On thing that would make it better, though, would be to include a longer whip for Wrayth to use whilst on the bike, like he had in the show. Zane with his hoverboard/jetpack is also very nice, although I would have preferred him in his Deepstone suit. This set also contains two Skreemers, one with a wrench for patching up the eponymous Chain Cycle, and the other with a serrated blade and an ice cream cone, because...reasons. I find it slightly ironic that one of the few sets with more than one Skreemer also contains the only protagonist that can't be possessed. THE SET There are two parts to this set, a small ghost shrine for the Ice Aeroblade, and Wrayth's chain cycle. The shrine is a nice touch, and the spinning tilted parts provide the illusion of a ghostly cyclone dragging the Aeroblade into the cursed realm. And now, we get to the bike. It is very large, and contains many translucent green parts that you probably won't find anywhere else, such as long chains and sawblades. In the way of armaments, the cycle has two stud blasters, and a bola catapult in the back. While the studs blasters are generally effective, the catapult is a bit hard to use. So, all in all, this was a very fun set, with only a few minor problems.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 33 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Chain Cycle Ambush
- July 4th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing SetBrickLoverCamo | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is incredible and comes with some really cool translucent green elementsPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chain Cycle Ambush