Gather the family for build-and-play funBuild every child’s favorite fairground ride—the carousel!
Packed with delightful features like moving animals and a spinning platform!Build every child’s favorite fairground ride—the carousel!
Turn the crank to see the animals move up and down as the carousel rotates
Upgrade to Power Functions
Motorize the Carousel with the LEGO Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included)
Two-level deck comprising a raised boarding platform with handrail
Five buildable animal rides!Beautifully detailed menagerie includes a frog, elephant, swan, ﬂamingo and tiger.
Includes 7 LEGO® miniﬁguresMom, boy, girl, ride operator, dad, grandmother and granddaughter.
Motorize your Carousel and expand your collection!
Experience the majestic Carousel with a wealth of delightful features, including a large textile canopy, ornate reflective rounding boards with blue and gold detailing, reflective center panels, and a 2-tier deck comprising a raised boarding platform with handrail and a main platform with 5 buildable animal rides, including a white swan and 4 moving animals. Turn the crank and see the elephant, tiger, flamingo and frog move up and down as the carousel rotates. This delightful LEGO® Creator Expert model has an iconic elegance that evokes feelings of nostalgia, romance and adventure. Upgrade with LEGO Power Functions for fully motorized operation. Includes 7 minifigures.
- Includes 7 minifigures: a ride operator, mom, dad, boy, girl, grandmother and a granddaughter.
- The Carousel features a large textile canopy, ornate, reflective rounding boards with blue and gold detailing, reflective center panels, 2-level deck comprising a raised boarding platform with handrail and a main platform with 5 buildable animal rides, including a white swan and 4 moving animals: an elephant, tiger, flamingo and a frog.
- Also features a sturdy, buildable base for easy transportation.
- Buy your ticket at the booth, take the stairs to the boarding platform and choose your favorite animal ride.
- Turn the crank and see the elephant, tiger, flamingo and frog move up and down as the carousel rotates.
- Enjoy an ice cream, candy or a delicious hot dog as you watch the whirling carousel.
- Accessory elements include a camera, ice cream, candy and a hot dog in a bun.
- This set includes more than 2,660 pieces.
- New-for-June-2017 decorated elements include printed tickets and printed storybook tiles.
- Includes lots of molded golden elements, reflective golden labels and medium-blue/dark-blue elements.
- Motorize the Carousel with the LEGO® Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included).
- Collect and build an entire fairground with the LEGO® Creator Expert 10247 Ferris Wheel.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) high, 14” (38cm) wide and 13” (35cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My Take on the Lego CarouselPepster | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of my favorite Lego Sets to build and here is my take on the Carousel build and overall look of it. First the overall look of the carousel from my perspective. This compliments the Lego Ferris Wheel very nicely and using animals instead of traditional horse is a very brilliant move. The carousel is beautifully detailed with trim that it makes you wish you could shrink yourself to that size and ride it yourself. The instructions are nicely done and if you follow it step-by-step then you should end up with a solid Lego Carousel. I have read other reviews saying that they are afraid of picking up and carrying it because it breaks on them. I for one don't find that the case and I would guess if it's falling apart easily either you don't have something right or something is not clicked down. Here are my few negatives on the carousel. The first one is the stickers, for I personally can't stand putting stickers on parts. However, I have become better at applying them and I understand it would drive up the cost of the Lego products if everything was printed. The second one is the small holes that randomly shows up on the decorative trim . It would had been nice if all of them were solid, but it's not a deal breaker for it really isn't that noticeable unless you are really looking for imperfections. I would also guess on a real life carousel that was transported from location to location you would see small imperfections - well that is how I look at it. Thirdly, I hate when I finish a Lego Build for they go to quick. LOL I'm 53 years, so playability isn't a factor; however, I would think the Carousel would have more playability than some of the other sets that I have built.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Carousel
- October 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My First Creator SetNatanya0804 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHad fun doing this set. And I have newfound respect for Lego designers. Fairly challenging to make, one just needs to pay attention to details. My only complaint is about the blue arch pieces, I ended up with some holes showing. :( Minor thing though. I added fairylights to this fairy tale carousel. I think it makes it look more like the real rides. :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Carousel
- May 23rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to Build.phillymetal | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set to build. The animals are so much fun to build. It is well structured. The biggest flaw is the repetition when you reach Bag Set 5. Overall, I loved it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Carousel
- April 12th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A challenging buildSparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI would have done this much faster, but I used the wrong pieces in one area, and had to rip it apart again to rebuild it right. This is a challenging build which is now part of my county fair. I really enjoyed this set. It is again a hybrid Lego/Technic set. The Lego minigifs can ride the animals, and they really are very cool the animals go up and down exceptfor the swan. The frog is the hardest to make stable. The decorations on the canopy are very easy to bump and have them fall off. The merry go round would go really well with a music box which can be driven by the same crank/motor. It is really a pretty piece and can be moved by picking it up from the base which is stable. Don't try to grab it like my friend did on the canopy, It was a lot of time repairing it once it came apart. To summarize, a fun and challenginig build. Well designed. When you move it, do so by the base.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 12 hrs 22 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Carousel