New for March 2017, LEGO® BrickHeadz construction characters bring you a brand new way to collect, build and display iconic characters from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics. From Disney Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales comes this BrickHeadz construction character featuring Captain Jack Sparrow, which is fun to build using colorful LEGO System bricks that recreate all of his iconic details, including a belt, headband and long flowing hair. He also has a buildable and detachable cutlass in hand and stands on a baseplate with series number and BrickHeadz icon for easy display. Bring a dram of swashbuckling pirate adventure to your home, office or anywhere you like.
- Build Captain Jack Sparrow, as seen in Disney Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, with this LEGO® BrickHeadz construction character featuring colorful and authentic detailing, BrickHeadz eyes, buildable and detachable cutlass, plus a display baseplate.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz construction character comes with its own buildable collector’s baseplate, featuring series number and BrickHeadz icon.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz collection with other classic characters, including 41594 Captain Armando Salazar, from your favorite movies, TV series, games and comics.
- Mash up your LEGO® BrickHeadz construction characters to create supercool hybrids or your own amazing characters.
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplate measures over 1” (4cm) square and under 1” (1cm) high.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easy but fun buildpwklego | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!The Brickheadz captain Jack Sparrow is my first Brickheadz character. This lego is very solid and it comes with a base plate with serial number. The cute feature that Lego use in many of the Brickheadz is the eyes and I think it especially capture the spirit of captain Jack Sparrow. I also love the detail that the character comes with detachable cutlass and a vertical cloth like piece on his left side. One thing I wish Lego did is with the face. If the side of the Lego piece (with the mustache) is round, it will make the chin slimmer, and that would look more like captain Jack Sparrow. Over all it is a fun build and will be buying more Brickheadz for my collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Captain Jack Sparrow
- March 22nd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Jack and Friends.......Blitz | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first ever review but I wanted to say I find the entire Brickheadz quite cute and endearing. Not overly complex to build but the variations are great and I hope many more series are to come. Nice set of printed pieces as I have quite a dislike of 'stickers' so was very pleasantly surprised to see all the parts with graphics on them printed, well done LEGO !!! I also thought I'd share a photo of my display stand I built for series 1. This can be used with a shelving system or placed free standing. I'm sure I used more pieces in the 'stand' than the figures but was nice and fun to build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Captain Jack Sparrow
- July 2nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Where is the rum?!JakubPolska123 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBrickheadz is the best series Lego made in last year. Amazing, good price, good display value. Jack Sparrow is really nice looking collectible with exclusive prints. I love the 'Funko Pop' style, Chibi eyes and the small sword that he has. Also, he has a pink brain inside his head! I recommend it to every Pirates of Carribean fan or just for collectors. It's only 10 dollars so it's definitely worth it. 10/10 but where is the rum? P. S. Display stand is also nice with its print :)Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Captain Jack Sparrow
- July 7th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cute, but I'm a little disappointed.LJG765 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw these sets, I wasn't sure if they were for me. But, I saw Jack Sparrow and had to pick him up. Finished, he's only about 4 inches tall, shorter than the picture of him on the instructions. The price is right, but I'd almost rather spend another $5 and get a decent sized figure. Quite honestly, some of the pieces are only held on by one "dot" (his feet to the stand, part of his belt) and could use some more stability. There are some clever bits to the build with Jack's hair and bandana that I do appreciate. His beard is also pretty clever. I also like that the pieces have a printed design on them rather than stickers. Overall, I'm glad I picked Jack Sparrow up, but I probably won't be going out of my way to buy Beast, Belle or any of the others that were released in this series.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Captain Jack Sparrow