Bus StationBus Station3.5909522.
Join the other passengers for a quick and easy ride on the LEGO® City Bus. This cool model features opening front and side doors, a bike rack on the front, seats for minifigure riders, luggage storage space and room for a wheelchair inside. It also comes with a bus stop, bike stand, trash can, waiting area with ramp, plus a newsstand selling newspapers, fruit and drinks. Includes 6 minifigures and a dog figure.
- Build a busy Bus Station so your minifigures can travel the city streets and beyond!
- Includes 6 minifigures: featuring a wheelchair passenger, plus a dog figure
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- City Bus measures over 2 inches high, 9 inches long, and13 inches wide. Bus Stop measures over 2 inches high, 3 inches wide, and 3 inches deep
- 337 pieces – For boy and girls between the ages of 5 and 12 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 31st, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0OkJessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterNot a bad set. Not too much to it so don't really find it great value for money even though I picked it up on sale. Great addition to our Lego city though so still recommend it if you pick it up cheap.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Bus Station
- July 25th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun set, easy improvementsLegoDad8868 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is a fun set from Lego. Kids really enjoy playing with it. Excellent play value. Few easy improvements for play. 1) Bus roof. The roof is difficult for my little ones to open up. Modification requires two 1 by 4 light gray plates, one 1 by 6 light gray tile and two 1 by 2 light gray tiles. Replace the the two 1 by 4 light gray special plates (with only two studs) under the front of the bus with standard 1 by 4 plates. Replace the 1 by 6 light gray standard plate on the front of the bus (on top of window) with a 1 by 6 tile. Replace the two 1 by 6 light gray plates at the back of the bus (again on windows) with the special 1 by 4 plates (only two studs) and the 1 by 2 tiles. Special plates should be installed all closest to the rear to allow roof sections to grip properly. This makes it a bit easier to open the roof sections. 2) Wheel chair ramp. The ramp is to low for the bus. Easy fix is to add one 2 by 4 plate (black) under the black 2 by 4 slope to raise things up a bit. Much easier for strollers and wheel chairs. 3) We increased the depth of the news stand by 2 studs to make it easier for placing mini figs back there. Work fine as designed, this just allows little fingers a little more room to place figures back there. Great set, glad we purchased. Only real complaint is the bus is a bit blockly for me, but the kids love it so calling this a success for Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?45Bus Station
- June 2nd, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Pretty poorTombricks | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI was excited when this set was revealed, and that Lego was realeasing some more normal/generic city sets. Despite some early criticism, I decided to purchase the set. The bus is disappointing and even deceiving. The bus seems slightly oversized and dwarfs buildings in a city. The roof doesn't come of without dismantling the top, making access deceptively difficult. Two bikes cannot fit easily on the bike rack, as suggested on the box. It's a shame Lego has not included any options for the 78 left had driving countries, but this is understandable, as Lego sells fewer sets in these countries. Detail on the exterior and interior of the bus is minimal. The structures and minifigures are better and help to rescue some of the oversights of the bus. The structures are small but do the job-Considering the name is 'bus station it is clearly misleading. The minifigure selection is good in comparison, six is quite a lot for this small set. Four of the torsos are recycled, this doesn't matter too much as they, and the hairpieces, are relatively rare. The variation of generation and gender, and the usability in many situations is notably good. The inclusion of two bikes and a dog is nice, but not that special. However, the wheelchair is, and has been incorporated with the bus. Regarding the price, it is clearly overpriced for what is included. Overall, this is bit of a disappointing set, although not completely devoid of positives.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Bus Station
- June 2nd, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0The Wheels on the Bus....knyghtbyte | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs with one of the previous reviewers, I was quite excited when I saw this set due to be released. I am hopefully going to be laying out a nice townscape this year once a shed is built for it, and some public transport (other than the myriad train sets I now possess!) would be a nice touch. As far as the external side of things goes, I think the bus looks in keeping with the City range. Nice choice of colour and I like the door/window frame style. I did however have 5 middle roof pieces, the extra one taking the place of one of the end pieces. Thankfully a quick visit to the missing pieces section of the website has resolved that, with the missing piece in the post as I type. Internally, I think the bus is a little lacking, as mentioned in another review, but then the City range vehicles are often fairly basic internally, as are the trains. I was a little dismayed when I realised that the bus did not have a retractable wheelchair ramp, as the buses do here in England (I'm guessing elsewhere in the world as well), as the main box picture gave me that impression. The Bus Station is a little substandard relative to its title, but I think the newsstand is quite nicely done. Minifigure count was quite pleasing, and with a wheelchair to boot! Overall, I feel a little let down with the bus internals and the simplicity of the 'station', but this is more really to do with the price point. If this had been around three quarters of the price, I'd have been happy to go four stars, if only so I could pick up a couple extras later in its lifespan even cheaper and combine them to build a station worthy of the name! ps. Ignore my build time, I often build while watching TV and I cannot for the life of me remember how long I actually spent on this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Bus Station