Join the other passengers for a quick and easy ride on the LEGO® City Bus. This cool model features opening front and side doors, a bike rack on the front, seats for minifigure riders, luggage storage space and room for a wheelchair inside. It also comes with a bus stop, bike stand, trash can, waiting area with ramp, plus a newsstand selling newspapers, fruit and drinks. Includes 6 minifigures and a dog figure.
- Build a busy Bus Station so your minifigures can travel the city streets and beyond!
- Includes 6 minifigures: featuring a wheelchair passenger, plus a dog figure
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- City Bus measures over 2 inches high, 9 inches long, and13 inches wide. Bus Stop measures over 2 inches high, 3 inches wide, and 3 inches deep
- 337 pieces – For boy and girls between the ages of 5 and 12 years old
- June 17th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0An acceptable transit busPurchased for: SelfI got this set because I wanted a transit bus. I've outline some thoughts about the set below. Pros: 1. Good minifigure diversity. 2. Build was enjoyable. 3. The bus includes space for a wheelchair. Cons: 1. The set is a bit expensive. 2. Seating inside the bus is a bit disappointing -- only the driver has an actual chair. 3. The wheelchair ramp isn't tall enough for the wheelchair to use to access the bus. 4. Kind of a nit-picky detail, but hybrid electric buses have exhausts and usually visible battery arrays. Both details appear absent from the bus.Play Experience3.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Bus Station
- August 12th, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Expensive for what it isgeoff |Purchased for: SonI didnt really want to buy this because of the price but my son really wanted it so ended up paying £40 for it. It took around 40 mins to build it and the bus looks pretty basic with not much detail. The bus stop and news stand is quite nice but again very basic for the price. Another thing that bugs me a bit with Lego are the stickers, I wish the bricks were just printed instead, it would look a lot better. Stickers are hard to not get wonky! I think £20-£25 is a fairer price for this set so next time I buy Lego ill be thinking twice about whether the set is actually worth it. On a positive, my son enjoys the set and likes playing with it often.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Bus Station
- January 18th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0OkJessVDS |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterNot a bad set. Not too much to it so don't really find it great value for money even though I picked it up on sale. Great addition to our Lego city though so still recommend it if you pick it up cheap.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Bus Station
- September 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mass TransitI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a great set if you are building a Lego city. I try to make our Lego city match what we see everyday in our city, and from the youngest who calls this "the yellow bus," and this set does not fall apart easily, which is good to letting the youngest still play with this for more than a couple of minutes. This is good companion set to go with the commuter train, and had better than excepted reception from the Lego Mom. I even got 2! This set is good for the collector as well since it has the bus stop and the news stand. The newspapers are great! Don't overlook the small details...Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bus Station