Build a LEGO® brick model of Dubai's tallest skyscraper. This 2016 reintroduction of the popular Burj Khalifa model stands over 15” tall, making it the tallest LEGO Architecture model to date. Consequently, the model has been designed with a focus on rigidity and strength—retaining its distinctive flower form when viewed from above—while delivering an interesting and rewarding building experience.
- Build a detailed model of the famous Burj Khalifa in Dubai!
- Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the building
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Burj Khalifa measures over 15 inches high, 3 inches wide, and 3 inches deep
- 333 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 12 years old
- This model of the Burj Khalifa is over 15 inches high and is the tallest LEGO Architecture model to date
- December 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Detailed and decorativeBenLemos | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was one of the best I've ever built. It's not hard to put together and if you need a decorative piece this is a good choice. I would recommend this to all architecture fans!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Burj Khalifa
- April 1st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun and ChallengingHavardT | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall a bit of a challenging build with small parts and advanced support. 36 cm tall and fun to build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Burj Khalifa
- June 18th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful Skyscraperalecworld | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis structure is very well designed. I personally like the fact it's 39cm tall as it's never enough to appreciate the 829.8m real skyscraper. The colour itself is quite bright, it would have been interesting to see more 'glass' representation as the original structure. The rest of the materials (steel, aluminium and reinforced concrete) are well achieved. It's important to watch out the sections where the spacing changes, if you get it wrong, you need to rebuild from there. It happened to me in one particular section, hopefully I realised after some minutes! The instructions are very clear and relatively easy to follow. Last tip worth mentioning, make sure you are gentle when putting the bricks otherwise the partial structure can go down given its sensitivity especially in the mid section. Overall, great tower and looking forward to my next architecture set!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Burj Khalifa
- January 10th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A wonderful piece!Mandie | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendThis set was fun to build. Didn’t take a lot of time at all, seeing as it’s a smaller number of pieces than most architecture sets. Very sleek and a good tribute to the Burj.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Burj Khalifa