Be part of the action with the LEGO® City police as they protect the bank’s safe and ATM from the crooks and their bulldozer, with a high security truck loaded with accessories, helicopter with searchlight, spinning rotors, plus the crooks’ bulldozer with chains and hooks. Includes five minifigures plus a police dog figure.
- Build an entire bank heist scene with a 2-level bank and three buildable vehicles!
- Use the crooks’ bulldozer to pull the safe and ATM from the bank walls, then bring in the police helicopter and truck to chase them down and capture them!
- Includes female police pilot, male police specialist, female police officer, and 2 crook minifigures, plus a police dog figure and lots of accessories
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Bank is over 6” high, 5” wide, and 2” deep. Bulldozer is over 2” high, 4” long, and 2” wide. Helicopter is over 2” high, 6” long, and 5” wide. Police truck is over 3” high, 6” long, and 2” wide
- 561 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12 years old
- May 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very, very goodOshD65 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a really cool set and is very original. Really fun to play with and good figures. The truck is the best thing in the set and is a really good build. The bank is also excellent and a perfect edition to my Lego city, but I would have liked a bank worker figure. The bulldozer is really cool and for once the crooks have a fair chance with this piece of machinery. The helicopter is unlike any other city helicopters and is awesome.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bulldozer Break-in
- January 31st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good Ole Cops and RobbersDrReed |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonGreat set, my grandson loves it, especially the bulldozer. I saw some rather negative reviews, these are children's toys first. I build right along with my grandson but do the more advanced sets and occasionally sets from a theme. Back to this set, it is perfect for little hands and great for role playing and also teaching moments about good vs. bad. Overall I am pleased I purchased this set for my grandson.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bulldozer Break-in
- February 22nd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0a really cool setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is really cool because the hook from the bulldozer can take out the safe and the ATM machine.for the size of the bulldozer it works pretty well. The helicopter is average because we saw the same design millions of times but the police truck is awsome the design is epic.You should really buy this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 43 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Bulldozer Break-in
- January 29th, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0The 2011 one was better.In agreement with the review beneath mine, there's too much police in LEGO City these days. I've resorted primarily to the Friends theme for buildings, because all LEGO City is is police/fire stations, banks, and slummy hideouts, with the rare occasion of airports and train stations. 2011 Bank & Money Transfer was so much better. Slightly smaller building, but the set overall had more playability, and came with an armored truck. In all, this set is only good for the parts. The bank can be made something else easily, Police helicopter can be modified to be a news chopper, etc. This would be fun for kids, especially ones just getting into LEGO sets, but overall as a fan since 2007, this is just disappointing.January 30, 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThanks for your review. LEGO® is a children's toy and we spend years researching what kids like and don't like. If you're looking for something more advanced I'd recommend you check out our Expert builds. I hope you have fun building some of those!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Bulldozer Break-in