Gear up for quad-turbocharged action with this buildable LEGO® Speed Champions version of one of the world’s most exclusive hyper cars—the Bugatti Chiron. This vehicle features wheels with rubber tires, a removable windshield plus iconic and realistic details. Test your driving skills with the three included marker cones. Includes a minifigure.
- Includes a racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Bugatti Chiron features a minifigure cockpit, wheels with rubber tires, removable windshield and iconic details.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Also includes three marker cones.
- Includes the racing driver’s helmet accessory element.
- Role-play as a mechanic and champion racing driver.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7+.
- Bugatti Chiron measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- September 9th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Speed champions!!!RyanS |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an amazing lego set! Pictures do not do it justice it looks way better in real life. the shaping is amazing and the way they used a rubber band for the tail lights is amazing! Overall I am amazed by how well shaped the car is it is so realistic it is truly amazing styling designs. the inclusion of stickers on the Window makes it look even more realistic overall I am very impressed on how well done this car is. My city looks great with it in it. the minifigures is also amazing it is exclusive most likely and has hightail printed on the torso! Overall I love this set. The only downside is the car is so low to the ground it impacts playability. But as long as you are on a flat surface the car works great!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron
- May 18th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0How Do You Catch It?...Unique up on it.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the most unique builds in this line. It sort of feels like you're getting to smash two different cars together with the front and back being different colors. This makes it one of a kind right off the bat and it doesn't stop there. I'm loving the new corner pieces on the front and back. They help to really accentuate the lines of this car, which are as close as possible to the real thing. It's a very crafty design with a combination of smartly placed pieces and stickers that mesh well to help give it it's great shape. The word innovative comes to mind with the use of the rubber band as tail lights and just the whole back end in general is rather neat. I like how the peg peices were used. The front end is unique as well because it has a kind of upside down build to it. Lastly one thing that stands out to me is the use of different color bricks in the cockpit. It gives a little more sleek but spacious look inside! The minifig is great as always. I'm loving the light blue sleeves and the Logo on the back. The cones are a great touch as well! I had never thought of building them before! Pound for pound it's a great value and like I said in the opening, it's one of, if not the most unique Speed Champions car so far. It looks like it's moving even when it's sitting still! Plus, it looks so much better in person!Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron
- July 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0amazingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthe veyron was my favorite car until the chiron came out then it was and when a Lego one came out i was like i have to get this. i went through so many stores to find it and i finally did it is really tough so it wont break unless you absolutely smash it (not that i would try but still). and whoever thought of using a rubber band for a tail light is a complete genius and should be rewarded with something overall i think it is a great setLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron
- August 18th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A little car gemI would recommend this to a friend!I am not a fan of cars...never been and never will be but when i saw this model, i had to get it. Its gorgeous in every way, from the design lines to the coloring, with its azure blue and black. Looks great on display. There are only 2 reasons that make me give it 4 rating and not 5. 1- the windshield is held only by a small amount of pins and tends to come off too easily. 2- the elastic band for the back light line...not sure its a good idea since elastics tend to wear off and break. Plus it seems off from a lego construction. Other than that its just a must have for any collection. It really stands out in a light background, such as a wooden shelve or table. Its a great value, for its size and feels like a little puzzle to solve during a rainy afternoon , with your fireplace lit and a floor mat full of lego pieces. Cozy.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Bugatti Chiron