Create your own LEGO world!Find hours of fun with this collection of colorful LEGO elements.
Build, rebuild, and play all day!Create everything from a galleon to a beautiful country house.
LEGO Classic Bricks Bricks Bricks
Dream it, build it with 1500 LEGO pieces.
Fuel their imagination!
Three levels of building complexity mean this set can be played with again and again.
Let your child’s creativity grow!
Plenty of opportunity for open-ended play.
Build and rebuild whatever you can imagine.
Build with your friends!
Great for social building or building on your own.
Separate with ease!
Includes a brick separator to make rebuilding a breeze.
Colorful bricks included!Set features colorful bricks, shapes, wheels and eyes.
Enjoy endless creative fun with this LEGO® Classic 10717 Bricks Bricks Bricks set. Build whatever you can imagine with 1,500 brightly colored LEGO pieces, including building bricks, shapes, wheels, windows, doors and eyes. This set offers 3 levels of building complexity, and makes an excellent starter set for budding LEGO builders. Age-appropriate instructions for building and rebuilding your LEGO Classic creations are included in the box, with further building instructions and inspiration available online.
- Includes 1,500 LEGO® pieces in vibrant colors, including building bricks, shapes, wheels, windows, doors and eyes.
- This LEGO® Classic building set fosters open-ended creativity and imagination.
- Create anything from a beautiful country house and gramophone with a spinning turntable, to a cute elephant with its baby and lots more—the possibilities are endless!
- Provides variable degrees of building complexity to suit builders on different levels.
- Makes a perfect starter set for budding LEGO® builders.
- Visit LEGO.com/classic for additional building instructions, fun videos, ideas and inspiration.
- Comes with a handy brick separator to make building and rebuilding easier.
- Let creativity grow with LEGO® Classic sets!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 28th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ultimate Starter Packx7Kevin | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self[See attached images for full list of pieces included in this set] As an adult just getting back into Lego, this seemed like the largest collection of assorted bricks available for purchase. There's 1500 pieces in all different colours. It was pretty much everything I expected, however, there's a few things that I feel could be improved. + More larger plates. I would have liked at least 6 or 7 larger plates to build on. + 1 or 2 extra lego separators. If this was purchased for children or a family, I think it would be nice to have at least one additional lego separator tool. + Some type of storage. I purchased a storage case separately, but I think at the very least a simple plastic box could be included that fits all 1500 pieces. + More offline instructions included. The instruction book included only has about 4-5 small builds, with the option to view a few more online. I feel at least a dozen could be included with a set this large. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to start building MOCs or just play around with some Lego. It's very interesting learning about all the different types of pieces and how they can be connected together. This would be great for kids or adults, and it's sure to spark the imagination of anyone who gets to dig around in this big pile of Lego pieces. :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Bricks Bricks Bricks
- January 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Terrific set for creative free-buildingReviewD | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Picked up one of these sets locally on a whim. We found that it has lots and lots of different pieces of a wide color variety and shapes. Is says 1500 (I think it's 1496 actually) but you don't really realize how many that is until you open all the packs and the minipacks within them. We've built a few random things (see photos) and still have a shoe box full of bricks left. In fact I noted several reviews on the official lego website complain there are not enough of the actual bricks, but let me tell you the diversity of pieces included is amazing! The pieces were also really thoughtfully selected for this set, as there are just enough same pieces of the same color (usually 4-8) to make what you need. Lego also helpfully included less traditional colors such as pink and teal that got my girl building. This is not just for boys. On the flip side we wished there were fewer colors and more pieces of the same color. Maybe I'll just get another set! Happy building everyone!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bricks Bricks Bricks
- December 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic!CourtneytheSquid | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is going to be a Christmas gift for my son, who is 3 (he'll turn 4 a month after Christmas.) I wish it was Christmas tonight, I am so excited to give this to him! He has a good amount of Duplo right now and loves to build with those, and also just a few classic Legos. He is so determined, trying to build his creations with the few classic bricks that he has. He is going to absolutely flip out when he sees how many bricks he has to build with now! I've uploaded some photos from the manual that hopefully will be visible, to show exactly which bricks are contained. I purchased a 4x2 storage brick to put this in, and all 1500 pieces fit easily, it probably filled the box about half way up. It seems like a pretty good selection to me, I did order him some additional 2x4's in a variety of colors, just because he is 3 years old and the little guys are all about the 2x4's. But I am very confident that this one is going to be a winner!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bricks Bricks Bricks
- December 16th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Too many small piecesLegoParent45 | 45-54Purchased for: SonI wish Lego would take on the customer feedback. There are many reviews of Classic sets that say there are too many small pieces, both on here and on Amazon. They always respond with a cut-and-paste response about providing variety. That's great, if you want a variety box. We have the many wheels set, the many windows set and a few others. They are great, but younger kids want to build big chunky houses and towers, not delicate little shop fronts and intricate model telephones. Someone suggested set 6177 and that's exactly what we need to pad out our collection, not more little 1x1 blocks, eyes and studs. I thought Bricks Bricks Bricks would provide what we need, but it only has four 4x2 bricks of each colour - hardly a bricks collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Bricks Bricks Bricks