Players will love the flipping, shaking and balancing challenges in this Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set (71369). A brilliant gift for kids to add to the LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course (71360), this castle toy playset features towers with rotating and shaking platforms, flippers to raise Bowser's arms and access the ? Block and Time Block, a shaking bridge, plus Bowser, Boo, Dry Bones and Lava Bubble figures.
Intuitive Instructions PLUS, featuring cool viewing tools to make building even more fun, is available for this set on the free LEGO Super Mario app. The app also has tips on creative ways to rebuild and play and is a safe platform for fans to share ideas.
Collectible LEGO Super Mario sets bring a family-favorite character into the real world and are great for group competitions or solo gameplay. The modular Starter Course and Expansion Sets, plus Power-Up Packs, allow fans to create their own levels for hours of creative fun.
- Players must defeat enemies in flipping, shaking and balancing challenges when they add this action-packed Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set (71369) to the LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course.
- This LEGO® Super Mario™ kids’ toy building set features Bowser, Dry Bones, Boo and Lava Bubble figures, plus castle towers with rotating and shaking platforms, a ? Block and Time Block and more for thrilling gameplay.
- Kids will love battling the final boss Bowser, stomping on the flippers with LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) to raise Bowser’s arms and get to the Time Block and ? Block, then shaking the bridge until he falls over.
- An awesome birthday or holiday gift toy for kids aged 8 and up, this 1,010-piece LEGO® building set inspires youngsters to create their own unique levels to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360).
- Measuring over 9” (23cm) high, 18.5” (47cm) wide and 13.5” (34cm) deep in its basic formation, this set can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other LEGO® Super Mario™ Expansion Sets in many ways.
- No batteries required – combine this Expansion Set with the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Starter Course and let the gameplay begin.
- Kids can find building instructions, digital viewing tools and a safe platform to share ideas on the free, intuitive LEGO® Super Mario™ app. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets bring an iconic, family-favorite character into the real world, with loads of ways for fans to expand, rebuild and customize their own levels for competitive gameplay.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, ensuring an easy, secure connection every time, so builders won't need a Super Star's power to fit them together and pull them apart.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and analyzed so you can be sure that this unique toy playset satisfies the highest safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Main BossValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the biggest set in the first cycle of the Super Mario Kits and is much more a traditional Lego build. It also looks great as a centre piece on your display unit. Probably my second favourite of the Lego kits in this theme. Bowser actually jumps up and down because of the construction of the drawbridge. Really fun to do and doesn't need the Starter Course to have fun with this set - of course you don't have Mario to defeat the boss if you do that. Merges in really well with the rest of the Lava themed sets that are released up to now and you can easily separate the pieces out to build your course. There's only really the main castle that needs to be kept as one piece. The big downside for me was that you have no build instructions in the kit it all has to be downloaded through the app. Make sure your device has full battery before you start, especially if you are building multiple sets in the series at the same time or else you can get in the situation I was in where 2 bags from the end my battery died. This is the set where this happened to me and fortunately we had a backup of the app already downloaded to my sons phone so I pinched that in order to complete this BIG build. The 1 minute timer does mean you have no hope of completing a large course. I thought it would be nice if when you click Start on the app it asks you which kits you have your course built from and it adjusts the timer to suit. Number Of Pieces: 1,010 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09 Build Time: 3.25 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bowser's Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set
- August 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best mario expansionJuanCa | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis high priced set is the one to have for the expansion Lego Mario. Me and my kid play allot with Dry Bone and fire ball these ennemies is fun to play! bowser is so cool looking and the Bowser Castle figure we can make a small change and make him like a surprised face (see the picture) . The build is fun and solid! allot can be modified my own way for the purpose of playing the Mario course. My only complain is the bowser character the bricks easily break apart when manipulating him for playing. But I am happy with the purchase would recommend it if you are a Mario fan!August 19, 2020Marine, Customer ServiceHello! Oh no! I'm sorry you’re having some difficulty keeping Bowser together. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If your set ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bowser's Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set
- August 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fab expansion set!Emjay |I would recommend this to a friend!What a fantastic expansion set. My son and I have thoroughly enjoyed building it together and love that the instructions are via the Super Mario app! The interactive play with the specially marked bricks really makes it feel immersive, like you’re really part of the Super Mario game. My son has not stopped playing with it and now wants to add more expansions to his collection. We highly recommend the Bowsers Castle boss battle expansion set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Bowser's Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set
- August 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best of the Mario playsets.Kobi | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOut of all the Super Mario sets (not including the NES) this is my favourite build so far. Not only does it look fantastic, but it has some very interesting building mechanisms that I have never seen done before. All to do with the functionality of the bridge, making it possible to move Browser towards Mario. It still amazes me how Lego made it happen and it is the highlight of this set. It offers enough variety and difficulty that I find it enjoyable to build as an 30 year old. If you didn't know, all the bricks that have character faces are printed, which sparks so much joy, since I am not a fan of stickers. Browser, Boo and Dry Bones all have sticker bar codes already applied, that Mario interacts with, but they feel like a higher quality material then ordinary stickers. I did get Mario, and smash him around on the expansion set everything held up well and no noticeable damage was happening to the stickers. I can see kids loving this interactivity. The app works well, and is where you will find the instructions, but long term, I would have preferred a physical book since apps can go obsolete overnight. If your a fan of Mario, and you have to choose only one set out the playets, (not including the NES) this is the best hands down.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bowser's Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set