Ninja fans will be thrilled with this modern update of the Boulder Blaster (71736) shooting airplane to stage exhilarating battles from season 4 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series. The airplane toy has 8 spring-loaded shooters on its rotating front to aim rapid fire at the evil Eyezor or at the prison building to release the captured Lloyd.
For kids who are into fantasy action stories
This ninja toy features 4 minifigures: ninjas Cole, Lloyd and Kai Legacy and their enemy Eyezor to give kids everything they need to create fast-moving adventures. New for January 2021, Kai Legacy is a never-seen-before golden collectible figure with a stand to celebrate 10 years of NINJAGO playsets.
The best gifts for ninja fans
LEGO NINJAGO playsets offer kids the key to a world of exciting adventure. NINJAGO fans can team up with their heroes to learn life skills and battle dangerous enemies as they role-play with an amazing collection of ninja toys including dragons, jets and temples.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Boulder Blaster (71736) is an upgraded and modern Legacy playset featuring a super cool shooting airplane and ninja prison to give kids an action-packed play experience.
- Includes 4 minifigures: ninjas Cole, Lloyd and Kai Legacy to take on the evil Eyezor and recreate scenes from season 4 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series.
- Kids will be excited to rapidly fire 8 missiles from the ninja airplane's rotating front at enemies or at the prison to release a captured ninja.
- Includes a special golden Kai Legacy collectible minifigure with small stand to celebrate the 10th anniversary of NINJAGO® toys.
- Look out for more special collectible golden minifigures in other NINJAGO® sets: Tournament of Elements (71735), X-1 Ninja Charger (71737) and Zane's Titan Mech Battle (71738).
- This awesome toy gives kids aged 8 and up a rewarding building task and makes a great birthday or holiday gift for NINJAGO® fans.
- The ninja battle toy measures over 4 in. (12 cm) high, 11 in. (28 cm) long and 9 in. (25 cm) wide – the perfect size to play with at home or slip in a bag for fun on the go.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has an amazing collection of buildable toys and minifigures that will be at the top of kids’ wish lists to let them pretend to be their ninja heroes.
- For more than six decades LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they consistently pull apart. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest safety standards inthe world, so your kids are in safe hands with LEGO playsets.
- January 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Challenging and funMy2hands |I would recommend this to a friend!This Lego set was pretty challenging for my seven year old but it was also very fun having time with him to help him along the way. Legos have always been a great past time so that kids and parents can collaborate with one another and accomplish projects. This particular set had lots of small pieces that were perfect for my seven year olds fingers. He could get into the little spots to snap pieces together much easier than I could with my bigger fingers. We worked as a team to accomplish the model in a days time. He loves to fly the ship around the house and pretend that he is part of the ninja crew. This is one of my favorite Lego sets that we have ever worked!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Boulder Blaster
- January 19th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another Awesome Ninjago Lego SetLeeB |I would recommend this to a friend!This Lego Ninjago Boulder Blaster is really cool. The design is different then the other Lego sets our family has, which made it even more exciting once it was put together. My son also loves the Lego Characters. This set comes with 4. Lego is such a quality product that is a household favorite for us. We were very impressed with the design on this boulder blaster. The cannon in front is very well made. I love the way it spins in the front and also spins the other parts. The engineering on the trigger and the shooting mechanism is really well designed. It shoots pretty far too. I would highly recommend this set to others.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Boulder Blaster
- June 16th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Got it for a different reasonI would recommend this to a friend!I mainly purchased this set because of the golden minifigure which I really like. The shooting mechanism works well, but it usually fires multiple at a time which makes finding the pieces hard afterwards unless you shoot it in a secured area. I think someone younger than me would enjoy this set even more than I did. Overall I like the minifigures, build is cool, and the value is good.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Boulder Blaster
- January 9th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Bigger, Bulkier, Better, but not that differentI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build is very solid for the size. It also proves to be a very straight forward set with what you it. The handle is a great inclusion, but I do feel it could be longer for some people. The shooting function works great and is very unique. But probably the best part of the build is the new Canopy piece, which looks awesome. The side build is a good inclusion, but I feel it could be left out and nothing would change. The minifigures are good enough. Golden Kai is a major draw to the set, and he's a great figure. Although the other figures do come in other sets, they are good inclusions. The value on this set is about expected. One thing that can be a bit of an issue is that it's not that different when compared to the original, but that's not that bad of an issue to me. Overall, It's a solid improvement, but it's not much different from the original. While some more newer additions would be nice, they aren't necessary.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Boulder Blaster