Cole has been imprisoned in the island caves during the Tournament of Elements. Place him in the cockpit of the super Boulder Blaster, grab the retractable handle to take off and bust out of there. Cole will need all his elemental powers to get past Zugu and Sleven who are armed and ready for battle. Turn the wheel to unleash the hyper-powerful automatic 8-missile NINJAGO™ rapid shooter and smash their Anacondrai outpost to smithereens! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: Cole, Zugu and Sleven.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: Cole, Zugu and Sleven
- Boulder Blaster features an 8-missile spring-loaded NINJAGO™ rapid shooter, opening cockpit, rotating gears, adjustable wings, attachment points for Cole’s weapons and Ninja gold blade details
- Also includes Anacondrai outpost with a flame torch
- Weapons include Cole’s 2 jagged blades, Zugu’s Anacondrai Blade and Sleven’s dagger
- Open the cockpit and place Cole at the controls
- Hold the retractable handle and guidethe Boulder Blaster
- Adjust the wings and rotate the gears to shoot the missiles
- Destroy the Anacondrai outpost with the 8-missile NINJAGO™ rapid shooter!
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu™ TV show
- Boulder Blaster measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide
- Anacondrai outpost measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 8th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Look Out Anacondrai Warriors!TitaniumSkylor2015 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI found that the lego ninjago boulder blaster was a fun set and had a new feel to it. I purchased this set after the anacondrai copter and they compliment each other nicely. Cole can be seated in the cockpit area which holds 1 regular sized minifigure. In the back there is a handle that allows you to maneuver the aircraft through tight turns or what ever else Chen and his island throw at it. The most defining feature that sets the boulder blaster out from all the other planes/vehicles in this series would be the rotating barrel containing 8 spring loaded projectiles. (According to the T.V. series, Carloff and the other elemental masters assemble it out of noodle machine parts and use the roto-jet's firepower to break out of the factory). The play value is high for this set but although there is a whole bunch of spring loaded projectiles in the front I prefer to occasionally use them and use my imagination instead. The only problem I had with this set (which is minor) was that my thumb could not comfortably rest on and spin the gear that rotates the barrel but otherwise I am happy with this set. So, if you are willing to pick up the 8 missiles, enjoy a new build/look, and want a fun addition to your collection, the boulder blaster is the set for you!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Boulder Blaster
- June 6th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Ninja of Earth has a ... Jet!ninjakeslegos | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set a couple months ago, but I haven't had time to write a review about it until now. But here it is! This set is amazing. It has quite a few good pieces, such as 8 Spring-Loaded shooters, and some brown 'rock' molded pieces. This set has 3 Minifigures (pretty average for a 30 dollar set), which are very nice and have a lot of detail. The main build is actually a lot larger than I expected, but I'll get to that later. Minifigures: Cole: In this set, we get Cole in his Zukin suit. This is one of the 2 sets that Cole was released in in the 2015 spring wave. The detailing on the Minifigure is amazing. The gold and brown highlights on this figure make him look great. He also has his symbol on the front of his hood. (I'm not exactly sure what the symbols mean, but they have been on every suit since 2013.) He has both leg and back printing, which is nice, and his head is just the same as it's always been. I'd give this character a 8.5 - 10. Zugu: Zugu is an interesting character, also seen in 2 sets. He has the average Anacondrai tattoos on his face and body, and also wears the same skull helmet. His torso is very well detailed. It says on the Ninjago Website that he is an ex-Sumo wrestler, so he is very fat. He is also the only human Anacondrai Warrior that wears armor. The armor is a very detailed new mold, and has a skeleton ribcage on the back. I'd give this character an 8 - 10. Anacondrai Warrior: This appears in 3 sets. He is basically just your average Anacondrai Warrior, with purple pants, white and purple tattoos, and snake printing all over him. I'd give him a 7 - 10. Main Build: This jet is awesome. I was doubting about getting it at first, and was thinking about going for the Anacondrai Copter, but I'm happy I decided to go with this one. Once built, this jet is big. It's nearly the size of the one on the box! There is a pull out Technic handle on the back, so it makes it easier to fly the jet when played with. I thought that it would make the jet look ugly, but it really doesn't take away from the look of it. It also makes nice landing gear. There are lots of play features in this set, but the main function is the rapid fire Spring-Loaded shooter barrel. This thing is massive! It also works quite well. When a gear is rotated on the side of the jet, the barrel rotates, (quite quickly) and the missiles are triggered on a small Technic ball in the front. I've only successfully fired about 5 in one sitting (out of 8) but the barrel can be spun for a more 'rapid fire'. These things shoot long and hard: aim them in an open area. Fortunately, there is another missile that is given as an extra just in case one is lost. One more thing I wanted to mention about this set is an extra piece. I had previously gotten a set with an Anacondrai Blade in it. The set was larger, but had only one blade. This one had 2! I checked the directions, and it said there should only be one. So, be on the lookout for extra weapons to expand the Anacondrai Weaponry! :) Overall, I'd give this set a good 8.5 out of 10. It's great for play and display, so don't hesitate to get this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Boulder Blaster
- July 28th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really FunPowerfulTekin | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt has a awesome shooter, it has good mini figures, and also it is good to play with I got this set and i played with it for hours it was amazing.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 22 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Boulder Blaster
- March 30th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Noodle Maker 70747"Sampre | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set two days ago at my local LEGO store. Great set! Overall, I really like the spinning "hyper-powerful automatic 8-missile NINJAGO™ rapid shooter". Just a little disappointed that it did not include a Jade blade. I watch the show and I know that this scene did not have one, It just would add to the collection of Ninjago weapons. Also, if you didn't notice already, the sticker on the wing has on it "Noodle Maker 70747" which not only say what it was made out of, but also happens to have the set number! Very clever! This is a great add on to my Ninjago collection!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Boulder Blaster