Bring your LEGO® creations to life with the new LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox—a fun and easy way for your 7+ builder to learn the basics of coding, engineering and robotics. Simply choose one of the 5 models available with the BOOST set, download the free, easy-to-use app and you’re ready to go! Choose between Vernie the Robot—a moving, talking robot; the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4)—a robust, versatile rover with 4 different tool attachments including a spring-loaded shooter; the Guitar4000—a musical instrument with pitch bend and sound effects; Frankie the Cat—an interactive robot pet that plays, purrs and expresses its mood; or the AutoBuilder—an automated production line that really builds miniature LEGO models! Then bring your creation to life with the app’s intuitive, icon-based coding interface and complete an array of exciting activities designed for each model. With LEGO BOOST, children learn about loops and variables, improve STEM and creative-problem solving skills and develop their imagination as they toggle between guided and open-ended play. The more activities you complete, the more coding blocks you unlock! The LEGO BOOST app is available for selected iOS, Android and Kindle smart devices. Please go to LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of all compatible devices. The app offers regular updates with new challenges and coding options designed to encourage social play.
- Includes a LEGO® Motorized Hub, additional Motor and a Color & Distance Sensor, plus more than 840 LEGO pieces for building and rebuilding any of 5 multifunctional models.
- Code Vernie the Robot to dance, shoot the target, beatbox, use his hockey stick or even play a game.
- Build the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4) and choose from a selection of tools and customization attachments to complete missions or battle against other rovers.
- Learn how to play a song and rock out with the Guitar4000.
- Look after your own pet with Frankie the Cat. Be sure to feed it the right food, or it might get upset!
- Construct, code and operate the AutoBuilder to produce real miniature LEGO® models.
- Build and code robots and models, and complete over 60 exciting activities included in the LEGO® BOOST App. Building instructions for all 5 models are only available with the free LEGO BOOST app, available for selected iOS, Android and Kindle smart devices. The app offers regular updates that include new challenges and coding options, and encourages social play.
- Real coding transformed into an intuitive and easy to use drag-and-drop coding interface, suitable for all aged 7+. Learn about loops and variables, and develop your STEM skills, creative-problem solving and imagination by toggling between guided and open-ended play.
- Step-by-step challenges suitable for starting levels that help you progress and increase your coding skills.
- Combine with the LEGO® City 60194 Arctic Scout Truck to control and drive the vehicle! Use the LEGO BOOST app to operate the forklift, examine samples with the color sensor, help the whale back into the water and much more, for an interactive experience like never before!
- Combine with LEGO® NINJAGO® 70652 Stormbringer and set the Lightning Dragon free! Use the LEGO BOOST app to control the fearsome beast, fire the shooters, create a color-sensing ejector seat and much more!
- This product requires batteries (not included).
- Go to LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible devices.
- This set features Digital Building Instructions. Now it’s easy to follow the steps on your mobile device or download a PDF of the printed building guide. Click the Building Instructions button at the bottom of this page to find and download the instructions.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 10th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant set for any Lego fanKimbobs85 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterBought this set for my 9 year old daughter for xmas, to say she is pleased with it would be a massive understatement. She hasn't put it down since xmas day and has already built the main models and coded them and has now moved on to the creative canvas on the app, she has also managed to work out how to use the Lego boost motors and app and built a Ferris wheel for her Lego figures using pieces from other sets. Some parts of the builds could be quite difficult for a novice builder but as my daughter has been building Lego friends sets since she was 4 years old she had no problem. Overall I'm very impressed with the Lego boost set my daughter loves it and enjoys building Lego whilst also improving her ICT skills by coding on the app. Well done Lego on another great fun but also educational setPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55BOOST Creative Toolbox
- August 15th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0How to sort the bricks will make it easier to findJzhang | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI believe most people had or will have same problem we had. We have to go through all the bags to find each brick. You wont have any clue that which bag it will be. It wastes lots time. So I sort them by colours. And each colour will separate to big bricks and small bricks. (as the pics attached). Now it comes way easier to find a brick. Hope it will help you as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45BOOST Creative Toolbox
- December 27th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice build with sonMattuknc | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe building process, via phone, was 'ok' but not the same as using the usual paper instructions. I actually liked the stages of the build, checking moment as you went. At first it was great...but then the batteries died! :-( Wow, that was quick. 5 minutes online and it was swiftly converted to run from a usb charger! Result, that should be an option instead of aaa batteries. So far, love it, and my son (6) was quick to get the hang of the action controls via the app.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45BOOST Creative Toolbox
- October 21st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic SetDjnavarro | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe entire family are huge Lego fans. We did a Mindstorms class at LegoLand FL last year and was looking forward for something like this to arrive for my son. He is 8 years old and is a massive Lego fanatic. He built and coded Vernie the robot almost completely by himself. I rarely review Lego sets but the Lego Boost set warrants it. It is absolutely fantastic. We have an Ipad at home so we didn't have any issues with the app. Every aspect of this set has worked flawlessly for us. It isn't a cheap set but, in my opinion, it is well worth the money. It teaches kids basic coding and I think that's important for the future. I am really impressed. I hope that there will be more Lego Boost sets in the future. My son has not stopped raving about it and can't wait to continue coding Vernie and eventually move on to one of the other 4 builds that can be built with this set. 5 stars the whole way!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55BOOST Creative Toolbox