BOOST Creative ToolboxBOOST
Temporarily out of stock
Earn Double VIP Points on purchases 10/11-10/17Not VIP?
Small parts and a Small ball.
Bring your LEGO® creations to life with the new LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox—a fun and easy way for your 7+ builder to learn the basics of coding, engineering and robotics. Simply choose one of the 5 models available with the BOOST set, download the free, easy-to-use app and you’re ready to go! Choose between Vernie the Robot—a moving, talking robot; the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4)—a robust, versatile rover with 4 different tool attachments including a spring-loaded shooter; the Guitar4000—a musical instrument with pitch bend and sound effects; Frankie the Cat—an interactive robot pet that plays, purrs and expresses its mood; or the AutoBuilder—an automated production line that really builds miniature LEGO models! Then bring your creation to life with the app’s intuitive, icon-based coding interface and complete an array of exciting activities designed for each model. With LEGO BOOST, children learn about loops and variables, improve STEM and creative-problem solving skills and develop their imagination as they toggle between guided and open-ended play. The more activities you complete, the more coding blocks you unlock! The LEGO BOOST app is available for selected iOS, Android and Kindle smart devices. Please go to LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of all compatible devices. The app offers regular updates with new challenges and coding options designed to encourage social play.
- Includes a LEGO® Motorized Hub, additional Motor and a Color & Distance Sensor, plus more than 840 LEGO pieces for building and rebuilding any of 5 multifunctional models.
- Code Vernie the Robot to dance, shoot the target, beatbox, use his hockey stick or even play a game.
- Build the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4) and choose from a selection of tools and customization attachments to complete missions or battle against other rovers.
- Learn how to play a song and rock out with the Guitar4000.
- Look after your own pet with Frankie the Cat. Be sure to feed it the right food, or it might get upset!
- Construct, code and operate the AutoBuilder to produce real miniature LEGO® models.
- Build and code robots and models, and complete over 60 exciting activities included in the LEGO® BOOST App. Building instructions for all 5 models are only available with the free LEGO BOOST app, available for selected iOS, Android and Kindle smart devices. The app offers regular updates that include new challenges and coding options, and encourages social play.
- Real coding transformed into an intuitive and easy to use drag-and-drop coding interface, suitable for all aged 7+. Learn about loops and variables, and develop your STEM skills, creative-problem solving and imagination by toggling between guided and open-ended play.
- Step-by-step challenges suitable for starting levels that help you progress and increase your coding skills.
- Combine with the LEGO® City 60194 Arctic Scout Truck to control and drive the vehicle! Use the LEGO BOOST app to operate the forklift, examine samples with the color sensor, help the whale back into the water and much more, for an interactive experience like never before!
- Combine with LEGO® NINJAGO® 70652 Stormbringer and set the Lightning Dragon free! Use the LEGO BOOST app to control the fearsome beast, fire the shooters, create a color-sensing ejector seat and much more!
- This product requires batteries (not included).
- Go to LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible devices.
- This set features Digital Building Instructions. Now it’s easy to follow the steps on your mobile device or download a PDF of the printed building guide. Click the Building Instructions button at the bottom of this page to find and download the instructions.
Frequently bought with...
- January 10th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant set for any Lego fanI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterBought this set for my 9 year old daughter for xmas, to say she is pleased with it would be a massive understatement. She hasn't put it down since xmas day and has already built the main models and coded them and has now moved on to the creative canvas on the app, she has also managed to work out how to use the Lego boost motors and app and built a Ferris wheel for her Lego figures using pieces from other sets. Some parts of the builds could be quite difficult for a novice builder but as my daughter has been building Lego friends sets since she was 4 years old she had no problem. Overall I'm very impressed with the Lego boost set my daughter loves it and enjoys building Lego whilst also improving her ICT skills by coding on the app. Well done Lego on another great fun but also educational setPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55BOOST Creative Toolbox
- August 15th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0How to sort the bricks will make it easier to findJzhang |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI believe most people had or will have same problem we had. We have to go through all the bags to find each brick. You wont have any clue that which bag it will be. It wastes lots time. So I sort them by colours. And each colour will separate to big bricks and small bricks. (as the pics attached). Now it comes way easier to find a brick. Hope it will help you as well.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45BOOST Creative Toolbox
- July 25th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0PatienceI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI got this build for my 7 year old son who loves to build and code so this was perfect. This build is an awsome build but lego failed in a few ways. First there is 847 parts and 11 bags and lego did not put the builds in bag order. You have to search thru all 847 parts to find what you need. One part in bag 9 next part in bag 3 next part bag 11 and so on. Very frustrating trying to find what you need. So I have been the parts finder and him the builder. Fail 2 is the box it came in. Lego should have put this build in a reclosable box like there games come in. Maybe even with a tray they use for the advent calendar.August 7, 2017Jordan - Consumer Service Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesIt is great to hear your 7 year old is enjoying the set and that he has even found ways that our designers can improve other LEGO experiences in the future. We do not want our builders to spend hours trying to find a certain piece and we understand how this can affect his excitement. We have found the greatest success when sorting elements by color and size prior to building. While this takes time prior to building, it will pay off during the build as you can both focus on the cool new robot rather than playing hide and seek with a LEGO brick. We also have an entire design team that does nothing but packaging! We have used re-sealable boxes in the past with our LEGO Architecture product line so I will pass on your suggestion for this to be considered in the future. I hope that you and your son will soon be sharing your LEGO Boost creations on our new LEGO Life app to help inspire some of the younger builders!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45BOOST Creative Toolbox
- December 27th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice build with sonMattuknc |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe building process, via phone, was 'ok' but not the same as using the usual paper instructions. I actually liked the stages of the build, checking moment as you went. At first it was great...but then the batteries died! :-( Wow, that was quick. 5 minutes online and it was swiftly converted to run from a usb charger! Result, that should be an option instead of aaa batteries. So far, love it, and my son (6) was quick to get the hang of the action controls via the app.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45BOOST Creative Toolbox