FREE exclusive Creative Fun 12-in-1 set with purchases over $85 .*Learn more
Temporarily out of stock
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Start a new storyExpand your Modular Building collection with this exclusive NEW bookshop.
What will you find inside?Like the best books, this set has unexpected details, from a colorful pet chameleon to a birch tree with a toy plane stuck in its branches. Created with a modular design that lets you build, unbuild and reconfigure the two buildings in any number of ways, this collectible all-new Bookshop and townhouse join a neighborhood of highly-detailed LEGO Creator Expert sets you can mix, match and make your own.
Meet a friendly, but mischievous, chameleon.
Stroll along the footpath and go window shopping.
Discover a cosy nook to catch up with friends.
Grow as you build
Explore the garden at the townhouse next door.
Choose your own story
Mix and match characters for a new story every time.
View from the top
See everything from a rooftop balcony and skylight.
Short stories or tall talesUncover surprising details with every brick as you build this exclusive new bookshop and townhouse.
Make every story your ownBuild, change and customise in your own way with this completely modular set.
- An advanced LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Buildings set bookshop with adjoining town house packed with surprising details and unexpected features that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride.
- This big 3-story LEGO® set features so many details, including a display window, bookshelves, reading nook and living spaces in the town house. 5 minifigures also help to really bring this collectors' toy to life.
- This set is part of the Modular Buildings series – an ever-growing collection of interconnecting model toy buildings that combine to create amazing street scenes that builders and collectors love to own and display.
- With 2,504 pieces, this LEGO® building set for adults and teenagers makes an inspirational birthday, Christmas or special-occasion gift.
- Measuring over 11” (29cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a larger Modular Buildings series street scene.
- No batteries required... this advanced building set runs on the pure power of imagination and creativity.
- With colorful, step-by-step building instructions, this advanced set offers a rewarding building experience, whether you’re building alone or sharing the experience with a loved one.
- LEGO® Creator Expert modular house toys immerse teenagers and adults in challenging builds based on things they're passionate about, including classic cars, authentic buildings, fairground rides and muchmore.
- Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have been tested to the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility, and that they connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 14th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good, valuable build but too smallArmetas | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is really great idea to have this modular in the series but they are way too small, area inside the houses are so small that barely you can fit someone there. But when you buy two sets you can build two different building and that makes much more sense and it even looks much better. Lego you should consider this;)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Bookshop
- January 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Book ShopMGE77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall a good model plenty of detail especially on the outside of the front. Colourful some unexpected surprises well designed. The bookshop itself is the main feature really nice style and plenty of internal detail. Love the little bird in the tree nice little touch.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bookshop
- January 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful Bookshopaluten | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSimple, pretty, elegant. I enjoy all the modulars but this one is one of my favourites for sure. Good work LEGO! Only will be switching the foliage to summertime, better match the street.Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bookshop
- May 7th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Overall disappointingChrissie | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI was really excited to get this as it looks so lovely in the picture but I was so underwhelmed building it and with the final result. The interior detail is really lacking due to the small size of each building and the back of both buildings is so boring. I am also really frustrated that the burgundy bricks that make the roof of the book shop are two different colours. My 11 year old son has still had lots of fun playing with the set but compared to the Diner and Assembly Square for example, this is well below par.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Bookshop