Thunder over land and sea with the 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator Blue Power Jet! This awesome model comes with a dark-blue, white and red color scheme and an array of exciting features, including movable wings, ailerons and flaps, folding undercarriage and an accessible engine compartment. Realistic details such as twin vertical stabilizers, large tinted cockpit, semicircular air intakes, navigation lights and a huge exhaust make this model a joy to build and play with. When you feel like a new challenge, rebuild it into a cool, high-tech helicopter or a super, aerodynamic hovercraft with twin cockpits. All this from one set of bricks… now that’s what you call a three-in-one!
- Features movable wings, ailerons and rudders, folding undercarriage, accessible engine compartment, twin vertical stabilizers with movable flaps, a large tinted cockpit, semicircular air intakes, navigation lights and a huge exhaust
- Check out the cool dark-blue, white and red color scheme
- Cockpit can accommodate a minifigure (not included)
- Thunder over land and sea!
- Movable ailerons and flaps
- Enjoy a building challenge!
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a huge high-tech helicopteror an aerodynamic hovercraft with twin cockpits
- Blue Power Jet measures over 5” (13cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide
- Helicopter (excluding rotors) measures over 5” (15cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
- Hovercraft measures over 3” (9cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide
- May 30th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Intricate!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun set to create after having not purchased such a large build in many years. It takes advantage Technic pieces for the chassis, and engages the design-oriented beauty that the Creator series is known for. The final product is aesthetically pleasing and structurally robust. The build was complex enough to be captivating, but also clear enough that it is okay to leave it unfinished and not feel lost coming back. The jet appears to be modeled after the F-22 Raptor. In particular, I was most taken with the design of the wings, which utilizes a hinge piece to join two mirroring wedges. Several other smaller wedges then piece together to conceal the substructure, creating a smooth, beautifully angled wing shell. The wings then fork mount onto a segmented railing that is built into the engine block. It is easy to pull off the wings without breaking down any of the jet's body should it be necessary to store it in a small box on moving day. The cockpit is also quite detailed, and the seats perfectly fit minifig pilots (not included in the set). This is a great model for an aviation enthusiast, and will surely keep a kid busy for some time.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Blue Power Jet
- August 31st, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Neds |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat build and has a high resemblance to the F-35. The set looks bigger than i expected. It's on a minifig scale too, so you can place your favorite minifigs to pilot the craft. I placed a couple of phase 2 clone pilots in it and everything looks great. The jet thruster looks too big for the jet though. I wish lego had used better pieces for it to look even better. Overall, I'm very much satisfied with the set.Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Blue Power Jet
- July 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wow! Absolutely amazingI would recommend this to a friend!This set is without a doubt one of my favorite sets! The amazing detail and sleek design is great ! I bought this secondhand; and it was worth it! But weather you are buying this for yourself or a friend I know you will not be disappointed! I really hope lego re-releases this set in 2022!!! If they do ,they won’t even need to change the design because it’s already perfect!!!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Blue Power Jet
- June 16th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Finally a good aircraft model!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat a treat for a rainy Sunday! A very nice and entertaining building experience, remembering my childhood dreams of becoming a fighter pilot. Lots of details and overall a pretty realistic aircraft. Great potential for own modifications. My 4-year-old daughter can't wait to "inherit" this set when I'm moving on to new projects. But I think I'll hold on to this one for a while! The lack of minifigures gave a couple of retired friends from the Rebel Alliance a chance for new service as pilot and backseat RIO/WSO. Overall a good and affordable set. Price online in Sweden, including delivery: 469 SEK (~51 EUR or ~57 USD). Pretty much a perfet set and probably the best aircraft set LEGO has ever produced!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Blue Power Jet