Lay the foundations for creative play with the LEGO® Classic Blue Baseplate (11025). Measuring over 9.5 in. (25cm) square, this high-quality toy-building base gives kids a spacious 32x32-stud LEGO landscape on which to build, play and display.
A landscape where imaginations blossom
Inspire LEGO builders with an endless array of building possibilities, from seaside settings with sunny swimming pools to sailing ships on the high seas! What’s more, this quality baseplate has enough grip to hold LEGO building bricks at any angle – even upside down! So when the building stops, the firm grip gives kids a collapse-free way to transport and display their creations.
Helping kids build key life skills
LEGO Classic sets put self-expression and open-ended play into kids’ hands. And as they build, create and imagine, their free-thinking and problem-solving skills keep on growing!
- A foundation for creative play – This 32x32-stud baseplate provides a blank canvas for kids’ creative expression
- Durable and sturdy – 1,024 aligned studs provide builders with a firm and durable grip for their LEGO® building bricks
- A world of creative possibilities – From seaside settings with sunny swimming pools to sailing ships on the high seas, kids can build whatever they imagine
- A gift for kids aged 4 and up – The LEGO® Classic Blue Baseplate (11025) can be given as a birthday,holiday or any-other-day gift
- Designed for creative play – Measuring over 9.5 in. (25cm) square, there’s plenty of room for kids’ building projects and displays
- No batteries required – This building toy is powered by creative kids with big imaginations
- No instructions required – Simply remove the baseplate from the box for hours of imaginative play
- Kids learn as they play – LEGO® Classic sets are designed to nurture kids’ physical and creative-thinking skills
- Putting quality in focus – LEGO® sets meet stringent industry standards, making them consistent, compatible and fun to build with
- A focus on safety – LEGO® Classic toy playsets are tested to ensure that every one of them meets rigorous global safety and quality standards