Item 1 of 14
Item 1 of 14
Black Widow's Helicopter Chase
Black Widow's Helicopter Chase4.42865.
Average rating4.4out of 5 stars
FREE exclusive Creative Fun 12-in-1 set with purchases over $85 .*Learn more
Enter your address to find a store near you.
With LEGO® Marvel Avengers Black Widow’s Helicopter Chase (76162), young superheroes can join forces with Black Widow and Yelena Belova to take on Marvel super villain Taskmaster in his awesome armed helicopter. Superhero action and adventure! Taskmaster's helicopter has 4 stud shooters and a rifle on each side. The 2 spinning rotor blades give it the power and precision needed to launch an attack. An opening cockpit allows the Taskmaster minifigure to be placed inside, and the cargo area opens to release Taskmaster’s buggy. Yelena Belova has 2 shooters and Black Widow carries 2 sticks as she arrives on her motorcycle. When Taskmaster gets out of his helicopter, he holds a sword and shield. Inspire young imaginations with LEGO Marvel Avengers LEGO Marvel Avengers playsets open up a thrilling universe of role-play adventures. With collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, kids can recreate favorite movie scenes and devise imaginative stories of their own.Building Instructions
- There’s superhero action and adventure in the air and on the ground with Taskmaster’s awesome armed helicopter. With Black Widow and Yelena Belova on the super villain’s tail, anything can happen!
- Taskmaster’s twin-rotor helicopter has 4 stud shooters and 2 rifles. The cockpit opens to fit the minifigure inside and a cargo area to hold Taskmaster's buggy. Black Widow is on her motorcycle.
- Taskmaster is launching an attack in his helicopter. Black Widow races to the scene on her motorbike followed by Yelena Belova. With rotor blades spinning and weapons at the ready, the action is unstoppable!
- Boys and girls aged 7 and up will enjoy endless superhero adventures with this LEGO® Marvel Avengers building playset. It’s a great Christmas or birthday gift for superhero kids.
- The helicopter, with rotor blades in position, measures over 15” (39cm) long, providing hands-on play on a generous scale. Combine with other LEGO® sets for even more imaginative fun.
- This playset doesn't require batteries, so kids can have fun whenever and wherever they want. Hands-on construction toys encourage the development of creative thinking, imaginative role play and problem-solving skills.
- Thinking of buying this LEGO® Marvel Avengers building toy for someone new to LEGO construction kits? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they can open the box and start building and playing straightaway.
- LEGO® Marvel Avengers playsets bring superhero adventures to life. Kids can relive favorite movie scenes, make up stories on their own or as a group, or simply display the supercool superhero models in their room.
- LEGO® construction sets meet the highest industry standards plus our own rigorous quality criteria to ensure that the bricks are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily – no superpowers required!
- We drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to ensure they meet the highest global safety andquality standards – and you can be certain your child is safe.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
- April 27th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set I enjoyed building.D0sPac | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!One of the main reasons I purchased this set was to get ahold of Taskmaster. I know the movie is not out yet and not too sure from what we’ve seen of him so far if he’s getting a cape in the movie but it would have been nice to throw that in as well as his bow and arrow maybe even a quiver, why not? I think for a lot of people he’s going to be the main reason to buy so going the extra mile with him would have been great. After all some of the villains in these movies appear once in the movies and in Lego sets never to return. Now as for the set itself it was easy to build and didn’t take long either. There’s several large Lego pieces that make up the helicopter which makes the time building it go pretty fast, but I was really invested while I was building it. I like that there’s a little cart that can run inside the back of the helicopter and it just looks great. The front of the helicopter removes easily to fit one minifigure in it. It doesn’t bother me too much that they do it that way since that’s what they did with The Millennium Falcon as well so I’m used to it. I like the bike as well and I obviously spoke highly of the set but I still gave it a 4 instead of a 5, like I said earlier they could have given us a little more with Taskmaster.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Was this helpful?45Black Widow's Helicopter Chase
- April 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingSefron | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis helicopter is great it is much bigger than the hulk helicopter and half the price also it has plenty of room inside that I could make a prison and also a motorcycle drop inside. I would %100 get this set sure the taskmasters vehicle is pathetic but it doesn’t take up as much room as the vehicle in the avengers quinjetPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 56 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Black Widow's Helicopter Chase
- March 24th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great build!xtremebuilder | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set. It is not very challenging though. It was a nice build to incorporate with my other larger sets. The rotors spin and the copter has lots of room inside to place cargo. This is better than many sets that have lots of wasted space in the back. I like how the front end comes off the set so you can see inside of it and place a Minifigure in it. Highly recommended!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Black Widow's Helicopter Chase
- May 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best Helicopter in a whileSawPrice21 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs you can tell in the name of this review I am going to be praising everything about this set. I love this set so much I was at the point of buying ANOTHER one of these. The reason this set is so good is the play features here are great. It's a perfect size for an easy play as well as fitting characters inside the copter. The build is great as well, and I'm glad the helicopter is different from others like the Jurassic world and even some other Marvel copters.I wish maybe we got something more in the interior but overall the space for minifigures is great. Speaking of minifigures, the ones in this set are flawless. I, personally like minifigures more than the set themselves, and for a $30 set we get Yelena Bolova (which I don't know much about but can't wait to discover more in the film), new Black widow( although with the June 2020 wave I see that this will be more of a repeat), and of course Task Master which definently looks the best. Overall this set is amazing all around and I would recommend it!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Black Widow's Helicopter Chase