Presenting the Big Ben Clock Tower, one of the world's most instantly recognizable landmarks. Standing at the northeast corner of the Palace of Westminster in London, England, the Big Ben Clock Tower was erected from 1843–1859 following a fire that burned down much of the original palace. The clock tower features classical design with a distinct gothic influence. The clockwork itself was designed by Edward John Dent shortly after construction of the tower began. This LEGO® Architecture series interpretation of the Big Ben Clock Tower was designed by Slovenian architect Rok Žgalin Kobe in collaboration with the LEGO design team.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Big Ben Clock Tower
- Booklet included with details on design and history (English language only. Other languages available for download.)
- Collect the entire landmark series!
- LEGO® Architecture inspires future architects, engineers and designers as well as architecture fans around the world using the LEGO brick as a medium for reproducing esteemed structures
- Measures 7.7" (19.6cm) tall, 3.8" (9.6cm) wide and 3.7" (9.6cm) deep
- December 7th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I'm hooked.I would recommend this to a friend!I went in to the local Lego store to purchase some lego sets for my nephews and for Christmas gifts for a local charity when I came across the Architecture series. I hadn't played with a set of Legos since I was a kid but I loved the Architecture line and after mulling over all of the available sets decided to purchase Big Ben for myself as well as several of the City series sets for gifts. It took me between 1-2 hours to assemble Big Ben and I had a great time putting it together. I'm hooked and plan to go back soon to get the White House and/or Brandenburg Gate. I'd recommend this to anyone interested in Architecture or world land marks. What a great series!Play Experience3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben
- April 1st, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Remarkable and funHavardT |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOne of the eyestones of my lego products. Can't wait to take on more of the Architectual theme. Next in line to the Burj Khalifa build. Really fun build and remarkable detailing.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Big Ben
- August 10th, 2012Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great design!Kanonyx |I would recommend this to a friend!I like this set, it is really detailed, the architechture of the real building is really well reproduced. I also really appreciated the small part of information in the building booklet with small facts when building the set, it is really fun, you can learn about the real building which is totally different from other Lego sets. Only problem is: You can't play with it after you build it and red the information. But still, consider bying it if you are wether an architechture fan or a LEGO fan. Do not buy this to your 8 year old nephew for christmas though.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Big Ben
- July 4th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the Best Sets So FarI would recommend this to a friend!My title describes this set, it is one of the best so far. One thing I like about the set in particular is that it's small yet it has tons of details. This set is also slightly harder to build than the other towers Lego has made such as, The Empire State Building. Still a child could make this easily. Pros: Good size Relatively easy to build Lots of detail Good price Cons: None Hope it helped.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Big Ben