Presenting the Big Ben Clock Tower, one of the world's most instantly recognizable landmarks. Standing at the northeast corner of the Palace of Westminster in London, England, the Big Ben Clock Tower was erected from 1843–1859 following a fire that burned down much of the original palace. The clock tower features classical design with a distinct gothic influence. The clockwork itself was designed by Edward John Dent shortly after construction of the tower began. This LEGO® Architecture series interpretation of the Big Ben Clock Tower was designed by Slovenian architect Rok Žgalin Kobe in collaboration with the LEGO design team.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Big Ben Clock Tower
- Booklet included with details on design and history (English language only. Other languages available for download.)
- Collect the entire landmark series!
- LEGO® Architecture inspires future architects, engineers and designers as well as architecture fans around the world using the LEGO brick as a medium for reproducing esteemed structures
- Measures 7.7" (19.6cm) tall, 3.8" (9.6cm) wide and 3.7" (9.6cm) deep