Recreate Berlin's blend of historical and modern architecture with this realistic LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the Reichstag, Victory Column, Deutsche Bahn Tower, Berlin TV Tower and the Brandenburg Gate, and is finished with a decorative “Berlin” nameplate.
- Build a detailed model of the beautiful Berlin Skyline in Germany!
- Model features the Reichstag, Victory Column, Deutsche Bahn Tower, Berlin TV Tower, the Brandenburg Gate, and 3 sections of the Berlin Wall decorated with graffiti
- Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the building
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Berlin Skyline measures 9 inches high, 9 inches wide, and 1 inch deep
- 289 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 12 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ich bin BerlinerRichardUK | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first Lego Architecture set but it defiantly won't be my last! the skyline sets are a fantastic idea, the Berlin set is instantly recognizable as being Berlin, all the building look fantastic but I partially love the Reichstag and TV Tower, I have ordered the other two sets in the skyline range (New York and Venice) so I am looking forward to building those as well,Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Berlin
- in 8 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Six year old breezed through this oneMiaCan | 35-44Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter has been getting legos as gifts here and there and I noticed that she was breezing through the ones she got rather quickly. The ones geared towards 6-12 year olds with multiple pieces were done with almost no effort and within a very short amount of time so we went into a local lego store and asked the young man to help us find something better suited for my six year old. He was very well informed and suggested I try an architecture collection to see if my little one was ready for something a bit more challenging. My daughter opted for the Berlin one because it had "sparkles" (referring to the glass dome). I figured this should keep her occupied for at least a couple of days. Within 40 minutes of starting this piece, she showed up at my side saying this was way too easy and she was done. She was proud of her accomplishment and i gather she enjoyed building it... but it was really not challenging at all for her. I know NOTHING about legos. As far as i can tell she did everything correctly and the model she completed looks identical to the one on the picture... and i really looked! Could it be that she did something totally wrong here? She says she used all of the pieces that the instructions called for. Can someone who understands Legos take a look and tell me if she did this properly or not? I will attach a picture. Thanks! Also if anyone has any suggestions of a good next step please let me know... I don't necessarily want her spending more time on a lego puzzle but rather have it be a little more challenging (assuming she did this right). Thank you in advance.July 5, 2016Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesIt sounds like you have a future architect or designer on your hands and providing new and challenging experiences is going to be your true struggle. While LEGO sets are about following instructions and building within a set of rules, there is also an entire group of builders who Free Build. I believe your daughter might be very interested in free building, which is building without instructions. We have an entire theme geared toward encouraging free building called LEGO Classic. These sets will include an assortment of elements of many different colors but the main purpose is to not limit the builder to one set of rules. I would recommend encouraging your little builder to try building something new, like a spaceship, then take it apart and with those same elements build a robot. This will help encourage her to build with imagination and build without end. Another LEGO product theme that can help the creative juices flowing is Creator. These sets are all 3 in 1 builds teaching you to build and rebuild with endless possibilities. I hope you find a set or theme that inspires and challenges your little builder.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Berlin
- in about 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Nice one! Good Product!AstroMaurice | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhile "Ich bin Ein Berliner!" myself, I decided to purchase this before the German Day Of Fate. I stayed on it really concentrating on it, but I enjoyed it. This symbolizes my love to my City and to my country. It is a motivation for me to work: I ALWAYS put it in front of me, on my desk when I work, just some luck over here! This set made my days and it was the first thing I touched in 2018. Really Challenging!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Berlin
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cubicle DisplayRgvXavi | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is a nice, fun build that can be done rather quickly. I didn't time myself but I'd say it took a little over an hour (includes interruptions from my toddler). The piece is rather small but does have plenty of detail relative to its size. This will be displayed at my cubicle along with the rest of my Architecture sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Berlin