Thrills await Beauty and the Beast fans with this awesome LEGO® ǀ Disney Belle’s Storybook Adventures (43177) set. This buildable toy features an opening book with Beast’s castle in the center, the outside of the castle on one side and the inside on the other, plus 2 sticker sheets to personalize the book.Totally portable fun and excitementKids will love discovering all the fun play possibilities in this portable playset. It can be enjoyed on its own or combined with other LEGO ǀ Disney sets for even more options. Plus, it makes a great Christmas gift or birthday present for a young Disney’s Beauty and the Beast fan.Detailed characters and scenes offer effortless playThis creative Disney gift comes with 2 detailed micro-doll figures, Disney Princess Belle, Beast, who can transform into Prince Adam, plus Wardrobe, Mrs. Potts, Chip and Cogsworth LEGO figures for Disney. These will get kids into the fun right away, as will the items made to inspire a child’s imagination in this well-known world.
- Encourage role play with this LEGO® ǀ Disney (43177) set, featuring Disney Princess Belle, Beast, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Cogsworth and Wardrobe. Makes a great gift for kids and fans. Play starts when the book opens!
- What secrets lie behind the door? Kids can flex their role-play and creative skills as they uncover the mysteries of the castle. The magical rose, a place for Disney’s Belle to sleep, even a dance floor await discovery inside.
- These great micro-characters are fun to play with in thisset or with make an awesome addition to other models. Kids can adventure with Disney Princess Belle, Beast, Mrs. Potts and the others in completely new ways!
- Any fan of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast will love this set. The collectible book toy reveals a complete micro-world to thrill any child as a great Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 5+.
- Portable micro-world travel toy to take anywhere. With the open book measuring over 9” (23cm) wide, 4” (12cm) deep and 3” (8cm)high, this amazing playset is big enough for new adventures or packable for on-the-go fun.
- Hours of fun for a child’s imagination! Open-ended, battery-free toys help boost kids’ group play and problem-solving skills or give them the joy of creating new stories on their own through independent play.
- Open the book and play begins. Easy-to-follow instructions help make building a snap, giving kids lots of creative excitement and the joy of imagining new adventures or replaying well-known ones inthe book.
- Give children detailed characters and places to play with in LEGO® ǀ Disney collectible toy sets. This imaginative Disney’s Beauty and the Beast playset offers cute story starters and encourages open creative play to build important skills.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® bricks and piecesto make sure every kid’s building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- September 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Toy and Collector's ItemJodieC |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSuper fun playset. What more could you want? Books, Disney, miniature world. I hope they make more of these sets.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Belle's Storybook Adventures
- January 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set - but needs Lumiere!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis concept is awesome - compact and self contained fun for little ones! My 4 year-old daughter loves imaginative play with this set but her favorite character (Lumiere) is not included with this set - which is why I only rated it 4 stars. Otherwise was easy to assemble and is an excellent choice for travel since all of the pieces fit in the "book".Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Belle's Storybook Adventures
- February 23rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Need Lumiere!Myaella |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHow are we supposed to sing "Be our Guest" without Lumiere? Is there going to be an expansion set or another storybook in the series to contain him? Also Fifi missing :) Great for storytelling time :)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Belle's Storybook Adventures
- July 17th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great concept, but lots of room for improvement!I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set for myself because it's adorable and it reminded me of the Polly Pocket compacts I had as a child. It didn't disappoint! This would be a lot of fun to play with, but the pieces are probably too small for a child under 6 or so. I love the concept, but have a lot of thoughts on how it can be improved. Pros: - Super adorable! Comes with lots of characters! (but no Lumiere sadly) - Surprisingly many nice printed tiles (e.g. Cogsworth, Wardrobe, and some castle elements are printed.) However, there are a ton of stickers too. - Surprisingly fun and substantial build for only ~100 pieces. Things to improve: - Add lots more studs! The book has only a couple of studs in the corners of the "floor" when unfolded. This limits play value. Having many more studs would allow kids to move the characters around and create different scenes. I realize Lego kept most of the build narrow and on the binding, so that the book would close, but you could simply remove the characters from the studs before closing. - Would also be great to have studs on the "walls" of the book to attach tiles (e.g the door or painting), so those could be moved around for more play value. Currently, they are stickers. - Related: Set comes with tiny stickers of food on plates. It doesn't make sense to stick those on the "floor." I think the set should come with flat studs, so the food could be applied to those and would be moveable (or better yet, printed studs). The revolving dance floor in the center would double perfectly as a table that you could set up with the food plates, Mrs. Potts, and Chip. I think this is a missed opportunity. Same goes for the stickers of books - provide flat tiles those could go on. - If you insist on stickers, make them decals. I'm sure decals would stick well to Lego plastic and they could be moved around, providing much more play value! - I wish there was a small buildable couch Belle and the Beast could sit on that you could place next to the table/dance floor. Think this would really add to the set. - Also wish the set came with more flower studs for decorating the plants in the garden or the castle. Would increase play value. - Small issue: Belle's fold-out bed is very cute, but it slants too much when it folds out. It should come with two small studs to prop it up. That would make it level and much sturdier for play when unfolded. Overall, this set is super adorable and fun! Hope Lego makes more of these and hope my observations are helpful.Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?45Belle's Storybook Adventures
1 of 1
Shop more like this: