Winter fun awaits young kids who love Disney’s Beauty and the Beast with this exciting LEGO® ǀ Disney Belle’s Castle Winter Celebration (43180) set. The playset has elements and play starters to help youngsters grow their creative skills. It also includes Starter Brick bases and walls that let even first-time builders experience the pride of constructing buildings and more, all on their own.
Encourage young imaginations with extra details
The colorful castle features several rooms to explore, plus small accessory builds such as a vanity table with a brush, bow and tiara, a table and chair, and a fireplace, to help inspire endless creative play.
Beloved characters inspire fun role-play possibilities
Youngsters can get right to adventuring with this fantastic set, featuring 2 mini-doll figures, Disney's Belle and the Beast, who can be transformed into the Prince. Other well-known characters include Mrs. Potts, Chip and Cogsworth, plus bird and snowman LEGO figures for Disney.
- Offer preschoolers an exciting and fulfilling building experience with this LEGO® ǀ Disney Belle’s Castle Winter Celebration (43180) set, featuring Disney’s Beauty and the Beast characters. Makes a fun holiday gift.
- Inspire younger builders with a bright and colorful, easy-to-build castle with multiple rooms, buildable accessories, Disney's Belle and the Beast mini-doll figures and other items to boost imagination and creative play.
- The pretty castle and cute characters are great for young kids to play with and stretch their creative skills. Kids can build the castle and accessories, then act out favorite movie scenes or imagine new stories.
- Younger Disney’s Beauty and the Beast fans will love this set with all its playful details and clever accessories. The ease of assembly and fun story starters help make this a great gift for preschoolers aged 4 and up.
- An easy-to-build castle full of details. With the castle measuring over 9” (23cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 6” (16cm)deep, this fantastic set is designed to be constructed and played with over and over again.
- The power of imagination in a box. Highly recognizable mini-dolls and LEGO® figures designed for kids to play with in countless ways, with no need for batteries. Open the box and the play starts with building.
- Ease of construction bolsters youngsters' confidence. Clear, picture-based instructions help children grow their building and play skills as they create a beautiful castle and accessories forDisney’s Belle and the Beast.
- Introduce younger children to the wonder and magic of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast with this LEGO® ǀ Disney set. This detailed set takes kids to the Beast’s castle for a winter celebration with Belle and her friends!
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- August 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love itAshrose |I would recommend this to a friend!This is probably the coolest Lego set my daughter owns hands down. We're big disney fans and this made a perfect gift for her she was so excited to recieve it. It wasn't too difficult for her to put together and the pieces are so detailed and pretty. Gave her hours of fun. Love it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Belle's Castle Winter Celebration
- November 3rd, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0FeagileI would recommend this to a friend!The pieces did not seem to stay in place , they would fall apart easily. I would like to try another lego because my daughter who is 6 really enjoyed building it. Who said lego are for boys.Play Experience3.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?35Belle's Castle Winter Celebration
- September 11th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great build for my 6 year old daughterI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterBACKGROUND: I’ve been a LEGO fan since a child. I grew up with the LEGO Castle system and wanted to introduce LEGOs to my daughter. We started last year when she was 5 years old with Sleeping Beauty's Fairytale Castle 41152. I honestly did not think I would like the Disney Princess sets because there are too many “prebuilt” pieces. I’ve changed my mind. They are completely appropriate for her ability and she LOVES playing with the characters and the sets. We have since acquired many more Disney Princess sets, acquiring them based on what she’s singing at the time. WHY I BOUGHT THIS SET: She’s singing Beauty & the Beast songs right now. I looked on ebay to try and buy just the Belle and Beast minifigs because I thought this build would not be as exciting for her, but the authentic minifigs are almost $25 alone on eBay (Sept 2020)! So I figured -what the heck- Let’s just get this set to get this figures. BUILD: She really enjoyed this build. We’ve worked together on previous builds. For reference, Arendelle Castle Village 41167 was her last build and she can almost do that herself. Some pieces are hard for her to put tight together and there are some more complicated pieces like the roof. For Belle’s Winter Castle, my 6-year-old was able to build this set in about 2.5 hours without any aid from me. I sat next to her. She’s come a long way in being able to “read” the instructions. FEATURE NOTES: This set does not come with stickers probably to assist with ease of build. My daughter loves putting on stickers, but at the same time she can get frustrated if she doesn’t get them on straight. That’s hard for even adults to do. She really didn’t notice the lack of stickers. It doesn’t appear that this build is a Disney Princess LEGO “Build & Swap” set. If you’ve gotten Princess sets before, many of them can interchange rooms and such to create your own new castles with other sets. Even though this is a smaller set, it comes with many of the characters from the movie: along with Belle and the Beast. That is not always the case with these medium builds. Fun note: The set comes with an extra flame in case you lose Lumier’s main flame, BUT you can also attach it to one of his hands to make it look cooler. My daughter had that idea. I also like that they didn’t skimp and not include the magic rose. BOTTOM LINE: My daughter enjoyed building this set on her own. She of course loves playing with Belle. I would recommend this to anyone who needs an easier build for kids and who loves these characters.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Belle's Castle Winter Celebration