Discover the tomboy princess who's more than ready for a fight with this striking play set, featuring the ferocious—but hilarious—Chaos Chariot with chomping giant Globlins. In the futuristic and off-beat LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTSTM world, Macy must return the Book of Deception to the royal wizard's library and save the day! Includes 2 minifigures: Beast Master and Macy Halbert.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Beast Master and Macy Halbert.
- Beast Master's Chaos Chariot features a translucent catapult, giant Globlins and a cockpit for Beast Master.
- Weapons include Macy Halbert's Photon Mace and Beast Master's Globlin maces.
- Accessory elements include the Book of Deception spell book, 3 small Globlins, Macy Halbert's helmet and visor, and Beast Master's hood.
- Turn the chariot's control function to open and close the giant Globlins' jaws.
- Launch the small Globlinfireballs from the chariot's rear catapult.
- Remove the Beast Master from the chariot cockpit and place into close combat with Macy.
- Beast Master's Chaos Chariot measures over 3” (9cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Hover Horse measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents' permission first.
- Scan shields for each of the 2 NEXO Powers (Clapper Claw and Magnitize) and power up in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ game!
- Watch all your favorite NEXO KNIGHTS™ episodes on Cartoon Network.
- February 14th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0But it first!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is not the best NEXO Knights set, but with its exclusive characters and parts, it should be the first NEXO Knights set you buy. The giant Goblins in front are cool but their "bodies" are a little large for their "heads." The function where the mouths open and close is cool, but the cockpit is not proportioned well with the Goblins. I am ashamed to say it but it took me awhile to realize it has no wheels! Macy's horse is awesome, but hard to get her and her weapons onto. That being said, these are all minor flaws and the overall look of the set is thrilling. I love the Macy and Beast Master mini figures, the giant and small Goblins look so cool, and the printed Book of Deception is the coolest. It is the perfect starter set for someone looking at getting into NEXO Knights. I would SO recommend this to a friend! I love it so much I might recommend it to an enemy or a total stranger!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Beast Master’s Chaos Chariot
- January 29th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is great!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is unique and it has a pod racer ( star wars) feel to it. this set goes really good with Clay's Rumble Blade. The functions are great and The figures are awesome and Macy is the best!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55Beast Master’s Chaos Chariot
- January 3rd, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Beast Master's Chaos ChariotPurchased for: SelfInteresting...reminds me of a Star Wars podracer. Beast Master's Chaos Chariot is certainly a new, brave design from Lego which reminds me of a certain clip from "The Phantom Menace." Starting from the rear of the vehicle, there's a catapult and engine detail. Flames on the side give the idea that the chariot is moving fast. Beast Master stands right behind a round 2 by 2 piece. When this piece is turned the monster heads in the front will open. If you twist to the left, the right head opens. Twist to the right and the left head opens. One of these heads holds one of the numerous books of evil. Aside from the chariot, you get Macy's mecha-horse. This horse is identical to all the others with the exception of the red coloring. The two minifigs in the set are Beast Master and Macy. I like the Macy minifigure a lot but not so much Beast Master. As a final note, 2 nexo powers are included. This set isn't the greatest from this theme-it's a new design but isn't my cup of tea. I think more minifigs should have been included for the price and I think that the chaos chariot just has a strange look and isn't proportioned all that well. This is another one of those sets that I think will have lovers and haters or even some people floating in the middle. I'm on the people who doesn't have a strong opinion either way. If you like the set, purchase it! If you're not as much a fan, there are plenty of great sets to save up for!Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Beast Master’s Chaos Chariot
- February 7th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Demonesque podracerI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBuild The build was easy and involved fairly standard techniques. There is obviously a lot of technic present to build a sturdy frame for this vehicle but not a whole lot of SNOT-techniques. The build makes for a sturdy frame although it sometimes lowers the overall look of the model because of all the technic-pieces shining through (i.e. blue connector pins). The build of Macys mecha-horse was highly enjoyable with a neat end result. These mecha horses looks awesome! Functions The catapult works okay, pushing a technic axle throws pieces in a narrow arch. The other big function is more noteworthy: two orange chains can be pulled by rotating a centered round piece resulting in the two big red spherical demons (opening and closing their big maws one at the time. Great fun! Minifigures Firstly, this set involves Macy! Macy seems like a though knight with a big crushing mace that you actually build. The printing is awesome and her second face is really neat. Can't say much about the Nexo-powers involved aince I haven't played much. The demonic beast master looks good and a brown cap seems appropriate for a beast master. Nice comical alternative face! Pieces I haven't heard much praise for the pieces involved so let me state something highly important to me: this set contains awesome printed pieces! First and foremost: the big red spherical demons are printed and are different from each other. They are detailed and really cool, they remind me of something straight ou of a Mario-game. You also get two small printed orange demonic beasts that are chained to the beast master: these are also awesome as the prints are great. Lastly you get almost a handful small red demons printed on small spherical pieces that are intended to be launched with the catapult. I can't even imagine the horror of small children loosing these precious pieces when they are launched through an entire home. Additionally you also get orange chains, printed trans-orange "rocky" plates and other goodies. Overall I honestly like the look of the bad guys in Nexo knights, the demonic look works great and is more appealing to me than then big sets with the good guys. I would recommend to leave some stickers out since "less is more" when it comes to the back of the chariot. Bold design that delivers, although it's not perfect!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Beast Master’s Chaos Chariot