Play out epic scenes from the blockbuster movie, Star Wars: Rogue One, on a mission to recover the top-secret Death Star plans from the heavily fortified beach bunker on planet Scarif. This feature-filled set includes a hidden weapons stash, exploding floor panels, sliding bunker doors with locking function, control panel, opening orange crate and the top-secret plans to the Empire’s Death Star. This set also includes four minifigures.
- Build the fortified beach bunker and storm it to steal the Death Star plans.
- Featured in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Includes Jyn Erso, Cassian Andor and two Scarif Stormtroopers
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Beach bunker is over 3” high, 9” wide and 8” deep
- 419 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- April 30th, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Boredom for a priceelfreako |This is a typical set from the recent release of Star Wars products. The style and detail represented in this kit is spot on with Star Wars, and the mini-figures look great, but as with many modern releases it lacks substance. I mean seriously, a door and some ground? How is this set worth $80+?! The set isn't interesting enough to appeal to children and is so ridiculously over priced that any discerning adult wouldn't care to pick the box up. The only reason to get this set would be for the mini-figures which could easily have been bundled in something more interesting like a ship. Lego have really dropped the ball on these mini play sets. Sets that are just "big doors", "L-shaped walls", and "some rocks" are insulting to the customer and far below the standard we have come to expect.Play Experience2.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Battle on Scarif
- May 13th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Its OK.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOK its quit similar to the battle on Takondona. And I own both this and that set. I like the different ways to blow stuff up, like Takondona, and falling pillars "or trees" like Takondona. And the sliding doors.... like takonoda. and two troopers and two good guys, WELL you get my point, very very similar! Even the piece count. Now i wouldn't have gotten either of them, except i got takondona for $40.00 and liked that more than $60.00. and got this one because i would have gotten takondona at $60.00 if I knew what fun i would have. so i got this one. Over all pretty nice. I like it.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Battle on Scarif
- May 23rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0'Do you think anyone's listening?'I would recommend this to a friend!Rogue One's most dramatic and heartbreaking scenes all take place on Scarif. Nobody expected the Empire to occupy a tropical planet. This set is a brilliant location set that is fun to build, great to display and has plenty of play features. The landing pad can be made to 'explode' by punching a mechanism and it works really well. Hidden underneath the pad are also a bunch of weapons that add playability. The addition of palm trees and tropical plants in muted colours enhances the movie accuracy whilst combining organic with the inorganic Imperial structure (which is basically the whole idea of the Empire's occupation of Scarif). Just inside the doors are the Death Star plans which isn't like the film but necessary. The doors can open and close after bringing down the tower to the right which isn't the smoothest feature. I like how the master switch has been incorporated into the build as it's very important to the story. The minifigures are awesome! The two Scarif Stormtroopers have detailed printing and their masks are an accurate shape. It would have been cool if one of them could have been made a captain by giving them leg pauldrons and the red rank on their arm. Cassian is in his Scarif outfit although I would have preferred him in his Imperial disguise. Jyn looks amazing in her disguise and one of her facial expressions is fierce determination which describes the character so well. Again it would have been even better if Lego could have opened the visor so you could see her eyes. This set is brilliant and one of the best Rogue One sets available, although the price is steep for what you get. However a great buy in any sale.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Battle on Scarif
- January 8th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A great set...but perhaps a little overpricedCentral |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirstly, this IS a great set; it is a very good representation of the Landing Pad on Scarif. The build is good fun and interesting. For the kids (the target audience of course...) this will provide a good hour of fun in the build alone. The 'playset' nature of this set promises to provide many hours of additional fun afterwards. Many people have queried the characters and in some regard I agree. I think that perhaps they should have included K-2SO in this set. I think that four minifigures at this price range is a little thin on the ground. Cassian's outfit doesn't seem to tie in with Jyn's disguise HOWEVER it is a new figure and we haven't had Cassian in this outfit before so it's not entirely without merit. As a Collector, this set perhaps doesn't offer anything new (other than the new outfit mentioned above) HOWEVER as a collector, I enjoy having sets on display and in this sense this is a nice set. Like the Battle of Takadona (last year's Battle Set) this one is targeted to LEGO's target audience and we should not criticise that. It's a very fun set for the kids, and looks good for the collectors as well. Positives: Fun build, GREAT play value, new figure designs, and a recreation of perhaps one of the best scenes in any Star Wars film. Negatives: Slightly, although if I am honest, only slightly overpriced. One more figure would have negated this issue immediately. Overall: A fun set, a GREAT set for kids which offers an interesting build and a bespoke playset.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Battle on Scarif